Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 127
  1. #1
    Ashira
    Guest

    Help solve this dispute, BG!

    [09:23] <Sath> I'm never wrong
    [09:23] <Sath> I'm just slightly less right

    Oh, really?


    [09:21] <@Ashira> 9th day since server up with no nidhogg pop?
    [09:21] <Sath> we'
    [09:21] <@Ashira> well 7th
    [09:21] <Sath> ve had 2 nids since server up
    [09:21] <@Ashira> since server up is Faf3
    [09:21] <Sath> server up is faf2
    [09:21] <@Rocl> stop bringing race into this
    [09:21] <Sath> if it was 3 hq could pop
    [09:21] <@Ashira> no
    [09:21] <Sath> and it cant
    [09:21] <@Ashira> Faf1, Faf2, Faf3, Nid1
    [09:21] <Sath> day3 starts hq lol

    [09:22] <+Doofus> sath
    [09:22] <@Ashira> ... uh no
    [09:22] <+Doofus> no
    [09:22] <+Doofus> you bot so many HNMs you should know this
    [09:22] <Sath> faf faf nid
    [09:22] <@Ashira> wrong.
    [09:22] <Sath> not faf faf faf nid

    [09:22] <+Doofus> wrong
    [09:22] <Sath> wtf
    [09:22] <@Ashira> nqx3, hq
    [09:22] <Sath> you guys are retarded lol

  2. #2
    BG's favorite asshole
    I have a fairly serious medical question to ask, if I dont ask it, please ban me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,447
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    I am never wrong
    Just slightly less right

  3. #3
    Ashira
    Guest

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    You know when people wake up, this topic'll asplode with replies, Sath. Too many people are going to want to laugh at you.

  4. #4
    BG's favorite asshole
    I have a fairly serious medical question to ask, if I dont ask it, please ban me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,447
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    I stand by my statement, because otherwise all I've known of HNM camping a cake-filled lie full of NQs.

    And honestly, I don't care, Doofus is still retarded.

  5. #5

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    Lol, server maint definitely resets mobs to day 3 >_>. Day after would be Day 4 or D1 Nid however you want to look at it.

  6. #6
    BG's favorite asshole
    I have a fairly serious medical question to ask, if I dont ask it, please ban me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,447
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    Fine, brb killing myself, fags Q_Q

  7. #7
    BG's favorite asshole
    I have a fairly serious medical question to ask, if I dont ask it, please ban me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,447
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    ALSO

    TONIGHT ON BG.COM:

    IS SATH THE NEW CHIZ? FIND OUT HERE FIRST!

  8. #8
    BG's favorite asshole
    I have a fairly serious medical question to ask, if I dont ask it, please ban me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,447
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    <Sath> HOW COULD I BE SO BLIND
    <Sath> MY ENTIRE LIFE IS A LIE
    <Sath> THE CAKE
    <Sath> THE WOMEN
    <Sath> THE ASHIRA
    <@Rocl> yeah youre pretty much retarded
    <Sath> ITS ALL A LIE
    <Sath> brb, an-izzy
    <@Rocl> your wife is also a man
    <Sath> agreed
    <@Rocl> please note the use of youre and your

  9. #9
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    936
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    I stand by my statement, because otherwise all I've known of HNM camping a cake-filled lie full of NQs.

    And honestly, I don't care, Doofus is still retarded.
    Looks to me like you are in this case Go bot s'more day 3 fafs why don't ya

  10. #10
    BG's favorite asshole
    I have a fairly serious medical question to ask, if I dont ask it, please ban me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,447
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    Quote Originally Posted by Doofus
    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    I stand by my statement, because otherwise all I've known of HNM camping a cake-filled lie full of NQs.

    And honestly, I don't care, Doofus is still retarded.
    Looks to me like you are in this case Go bot s'more day 3 fafs why don't ya
    BRB GUYS TURNING EVERY CONVERSATION SATH HAS INTO A DIATRIBE ON BOTTING

  11. #11
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    936
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    Quote Originally Posted by Doofus
    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    I stand by my statement, because otherwise all I've known of HNM camping a cake-filled lie full of NQs.

    And honestly, I don't care, Doofus is still retarded.
    Looks to me like you are in this case Go bot s'more day 3 fafs why don't ya
    BRB GUYS TURNING EVERY CONVERSATION SATH HAS INTO A DIATRIBE ON BOTTING
    I do it because you don't just bot, you're a flippin douche about it, shoving it in everyones face.

  12. #12
    BG's favorite asshole
    I have a fairly serious medical question to ask, if I dont ask it, please ban me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,447
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    Quote Originally Posted by Doofus
    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    Quote Originally Posted by Doofus
    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    I stand by my statement, because otherwise all I've known of HNM camping a cake-filled lie full of NQs.

    And honestly, I don't care, Doofus is still retarded.
    Looks to me like you are in this case Go bot s'more day 3 fafs why don't ya
    BRB GUYS TURNING EVERY CONVERSATION SATH HAS INTO A DIATRIBE ON BOTTING
    I do it because you don't just bot, you're a flippin douche about it, shoving it in everyones face.
    By that do you mean everytime you join IRC you feel the need to bring it up and I respond about it? Yeah, I'm a terrible person.

  13. #13
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,372
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    This just in; Sath is the new low of retardation. That's right they've discovered something lower than "Rocl"

  14. #14
    BG's favorite asshole
    I have a fairly serious medical question to ask, if I dont ask it, please ban me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,447
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    This just in; Sath is the new low of retardation. That's right they've discovered something lower than "Rocl"
    It hurts being under Rocl, you're heavy.

  15. #15
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    127
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Uldum

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    I'm sure yr both wrong, server up is day4 I'm sure we've had HQ's pop the day of maint day1 faf day2 faf day3 faf day4 nid lotto starts

    /agrees with Ashira

  16. #16
    Ashira
    Guest

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    I didn't say maintenance is Nid1 though. >.> Just that there are definitely 3 NQ days.

  17. #17
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    127
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Uldum

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    I know, you didnt.
    but i'm sure you ment to put that right? cause that would be the right answer

  18. #18
    BG's favorite asshole
    I have a fairly serious medical question to ask, if I dont ask it, please ban me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,447
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    Hereby accepting the fact that I am wrong

    On this day, Easter Sunday 2008, Sath was wrong about something. Enjoy it BG, revel in it.

  19. #19
    Ashira
    Guest

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    Quote Originally Posted by Piroth
    I know, you didnt.
    but i'm sure you ment to put that right? cause that would be the right answer

    Um... no. I didn't. ._. Cuz... it's not right. >.>

  20. #20
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    127
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Uldum

    Re: Help solve this dispute, BG!

    what makes you think HQ's cant pop the day of maintenance? I cant prove otherwise, but I'm sure we've had HQ's on the day of maintenance

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast