+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FEMNAZI RAAAGE!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

FEMNAZI RAAAGE!

raging against feminazis - its like pissing in an ocean of menstrual blood, but here you go anyway.

http://users.livejournal.com/_allecto_/34718.html

Re: FEMNAZI RAAAGE!

What a great read. I was pretty much hooked from the line "lesbian feminist sister".

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I saw that line and I knew I was going to rage.

Banned.

BG Level

This is what happens when people needs to fill the void that is quitting FFXI.
    women are HAPPY to be abused. They enjoy it.
    DAAAAMN right they do!, bitches.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

It looks like she went into the whole analysis with the intention of hating it, not a very open minded way to handle it. Of the very little i read, i also found it humerous how she threatens to delete any pro-prostitution comments; what an open minded gal. I would probably be more pissy about this if it wasn't for the fact that i didn't like Firefly/Serenity.

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's just another crazy person on the internets. Feminist who has run out of actual things to fight, etc.

Move along, nothing to see here.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

This cracked me up:
    Beyond a shadow of a doubt, Joss uses his own wife in this way. Expects her to clean up his emotional messes. Expects her to be there, eternally supportive, eternally subservient and grateful to him in all his manly glory. I hope the money is worth it, Mrs. Whedon. But somehow I doubt that it is. No amount of money can buy back wasted emotional resources.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I fucking hate feminists.

Everytime I read something with them I wanna /facepalm with something very very sharp in my hand.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Banned.

BG Level

Let me just say now that I have never personally known of a healthy relationship between a white man and a woman of colour.
    EDIT:

I feel awful for Joss Whedon's wife. From what I've read about him and the interviews I've watched, I'm fairly certain that he rapes his wife and abuses her in various other ways.
    Hahaha oh man

FUUCCCCK

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

im shocked women like this arn't pissed off that they arn't required to sign for the draft when they turn 18, oh wait lol thats right, thats a bad thing

Banned.

BG Level

I got curous and went back a few entries(passing a poem on the way) and got this gem:

Our conversation:

Him: “What do you do?”

Me: “I’m a radical feminist and I write.”

Him: “Oh, should I be speaking to you then?”

Me: “That depends on whether you think women are human or not.”

Him: “Of course I do.”

Less than 10 minutes later:

Him: “I’m a dickhead.”

Me: “Most men are.”

Him: “Well, most women are bitches.”

Me: “I happen to like female dogs.”

Hmm… so he thinks women are human and ‘bitches’ at the same time. And this is the quality of man who is accepted by the lesbian community. The next time any man comes up to me and wants to talk I am just going to tell him that I don't talk to men. Full stop. Ever. I'm so fucking over my complicity in having pointless conversations with boring dickheads.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Women like that would run from me so fast...

Granted. That's not much different than other women...but for somewhat different reasons!

I think my favorite part is her complete misuse of the terms rape and rapist when referring to Inara and her clients. Apparently rape now not only consists of forced sex, but also sex that is paid for.

._. Her belief in feminism isn't the problem so much as her belief in radical feminism. Radicals in any political movement are going to come across as a little (or a lot) loopy and fanatical. Honestly, if someone had tried to do a radical Marxist reading of prostitution in Firefly, they'd have ended up with an equally crazy pile of nonsense. I'm not saying that she doesn't deserve ridicule - she's angrily grasping at straws - just that she shouldn't be confused with representative of feminism as a whole.

(p.s. anyone who disagrees with me is a repressive, misogynistic tool of the patriarchy. )

Quote Originally Posted by Tour
    ._. Her belief in feminism isn't the problem so much as her belief in radical feminism. Radicals in any political movement are going to come across as a little (or a lot) loopy and fanatical. Honestly, if someone had tried to do a radical Marxist reading of prostitution in Firefly, they'd have ended up with an equally crazy pile of nonsense. I'm not saying that she doesn't deserve ridicule - she's angrily grasping at straws - just that she shouldn't be confused with representative of feminism as a whole.

(p.s. anyone who disagrees with me is a repressive, misogynistic tool of the patriarchy. )
    Or...she's a crazy bat shit insane twat who lets her vagina babble out incompetent bullshit.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

BITCH NEEDS TO GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME SUM PIE!

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6...n751261xg2.jpg

Little Mother
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra

Everytime I read something with them I wanna /facepalm with something very very sharp in my hand.
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra

Took the words right out of my mouth.
    Crazyass bitches, no one told you 2 to speak.

VOTE FOR HILARY LOLOOLOLOL