Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Postal (Name is now Jicant) {Bismark} {bc}

2. What are your jobs and subjobs (and race class)? 75 Bard , Mnk , Bst aplicable subs are all 37+

. Which past endgame linkshells have been in and what are your reasons for leaving them? None on Alex. I come from Bismarck. Previous shells there >> NiN, Eventhorizon, IRON

A brief backgroud... My original server was Bismarck, my toons name was Postal. Back about 7-8 months ago, i had to sell my account to come up with money for my family. The account was sold to a friend i had meet ingame, with the understanding that i would purchase it back (if/when i had the money.) Well... he ended up gettin the account banned , but i still wanted to come back to FFXI. Sooo, with him feeling bad.. he gave me one of his mule accounts ( Jicant ) so here i am now looking for a endgame shell to enjoy FFXI once more on the Alexander server.
    Just wondering if his story is true, any information would be great!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Re: Postal (Name is now Jicant) {Bismark} {bc}

Talked with postal, the original, before this BC, and was told the same thing.

I was in NiN with him and was always good friend and player.

I'd give him a chance.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Avoid at all costs he is a real nasty nigger, stole items from my friends lies constant i would not trust him ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by misstipsy
    Avoid at all costs he is a real nasty nigger, stole items from my friends lies constant i would not trust him ever again.
    lol.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by *Shinzon*
    lol.

lol indeed. Misstipsy, tell us how you REALLY feel about Postal, this time no holding back.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Care to explain?? anyone who knew me on bismarck knows im a pretty stand up guy...

and why not post your name?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

You know fine well who i am you black cretin, you know fine well what you stole.

Accept him if you want i will be glad to see the back of this worthless moron, but be warned he will steal, cause lots of drama over his damn lies.

One example of his drama he manged to get a hold of my boyfriends cell number and started sending tells about me all lies saying i was cheating on my boyfriend with him, because i brought his lies to the attetion of certain people.

Avoid him like you would death.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I heard that he was of questionable character when I trialed him a long time ago. Didn't really show for too many events along with his buddy, Alwinn I think. I don't remember him causing much drama in our shell. If I remember right, the two of them just faded away.

This was probably in the fall of 2006.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

LOL @ Misstypsy or whoever the hell you are. Anon posts ftw.

Anyways, I've known Postal, the original, since I started about 2 weeks after ffxi was released on Xbox. He's a really nice guy, and helped me learn about the game, farming, etc. Also, he helped me farm my cough*10*cough Rdm test to fight Maat.

Nice guy, has had some real life stuff going on recently that took him away from the game. I would say he's worth a trial at least.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

You know fine well who i am you black cretin, you know fine well what you stole.

Accept him if you want i will be glad to see the back of this worthless moron, but be warned he will steal, cause lots of drama over his damn lies.

One example of his drama he manged to get a hold of my boyfriends cell number and started sending tells about me all lies saying i was cheating on my boyfriend with him, because i brought his lies to the attetion of certain people.

ROFL.

Edit: LOL @ black cretin.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I was in IRON with the real Postal way back, if it's the same guy he's definitely worth a trial. No idea that the missy is talking about, but I always thought of him as a very nice, stand-up person...

anyone else get the mental picture of an obese, trailer trash skank when reading this stuff?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Are u talking about the character "Jicant" or "Postal" ?? ... sorry if "Sam" has caused you trouble but that is not on my hands.

Edit: if your reference to a black cretin is refering to a black person.. you deffintly have me confused.. i am sadly a very pale white fella.

Thanks for the reply guys

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

was in nineinchninjas with postal, a pretty long time ago. all i remember about him was that he was a cool guy. good at corsair and very quiet. he wasn't on much though, for whatever reasons.

not much of a background check i know, but it's all i can remember.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I was in a social shell that did some sky with Postal before he quit and sold his account (for the reasons that he already stated). Seemed nice, and helpful.

I believe the acct got bought by someone named Jjay, who lost his own character to a banning. From there, I just assumed it was always Jjay who played Postal while in EH/NiN.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Postal

Are u talking about the character "Jicant" or "Postal" ?? ... sorry if "Sam" has caused you trouble but that is not on my hands.

Edit: if your reference to a black cretin is refering to a black person.. you deffintly have me confused.. i am sadly a very pale white fella.
    Im talking about Postal at one point the nasty twat sent a photo of his black penis to my bfs cell saying i had sucked it earlier, i can't stand the man.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

postal was definetly a good guy in iron/nin. no drama what so ever.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Im talking about Postal at one point the nasty twat sent a photo of his black penis to my bfs cell saying i had sucked it earlier, i can't stand the man.
    Ya postal is white....
    He lives 40mins from me, I've seen him, his wife, and their kid.
    All very white.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

rofl