Closed Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wopa vs. Ringthree: Abj sale is serious business

HEY GUYS IT'S BAGEL SUP LOL

ANYWAYS THIS WAS ORIGINALLY PART OF THE RELIC THREAD BUT IT GOT OUT OF HAND AND I SPLIT IT OFF, NOW IT'S TOTALLY OUT OF HAND ALRIGHT GG EVERY1!

Quote Originally Posted by Rya
    I hear farming elementals in sky is an effective way of funding a relic
    Not this shit again, it's getting REALLY OLD.

I've said it before, I will say it again.
    Corner a niche market.

For eg. Go solo / duo farm pop items, and pay helpers 250k per run. Protip: Get more profit by dualboxing, and selling Abj's for 1-1.5M each.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Misc/Haid6.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Misc/Haid1.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Misc/Haid3.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Misc/Haid4.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Misc/Haid5.jpg

Sold over 20 Haidates now, some desperate buyers paid up to 10M (lolFeilong), but average was around 7.5M ~ EXCLUDING Abjs.

You do the maths.

So, it is NOT IMPOSSIBLE, or shall I put it, PRETTY REASONABLE to get a full funded relic in a month or two.

In order to get what you want, you need to play this game with the attitude of "REALLY wanting the item". Harsh as it sounds, it reflects the real world.

I work almost 50 hours a week as an accountant, and I do not have the playtime as a lot of people here, yet I am able to achieve much more. How? Play SMART, not play hard.

p/s Haidate market is saturated now due to the amount of potential buyers left, that's why I am willing to post here. Apart from that, I already have another scheme of making money with FAR LESS work at 15-25M a pop EASY.
    So, don't come crying to me it's impossible to fund relic/make gils unless RMT, because I WILL OWN you.

And Kumbai, I'm putting hold on my 3rd relic, as I've just upgraded Ares body at 10M, and another 10M for Morri Robe soon. Gonna resume it when I'm done with those freaking ingots though.

Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

Quote Originally Posted by Rai
    way to make yourself look gimp!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by wop
    Selling Haidates for Relics.
    Hey! Thats a great idea! Selling sky gear to JPs that RMTed the gil! No one thought of that before! Wai...

Been offered to do this by a ton of people and always turned them down, I don't see how its any different than buying the gil yourself.

Sure, I will get yelled at because I am not taking advantage of some sap that is willing to buy the gil, etc, but if this was a couple of months ago these people would have just been buying the sky gear from the RMT instead of you.

You are funding a relic through RMT, its just a different means to the same ends.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree
    You are funding a relic through RMT, its just a different means to the same ends.
    Right, now you are calling people that buy Abjs or w/e RMT, OH nozzz it's so hard to farm 6M of gils amirite.

p/s Updating blog daily doesn't means you have brains.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Right, now you are calling people that buy Abjs or w/e RMT,
    Walk duck talk duck.

Honestly I dont see how what Wopa does and what GS do is anything similar. You bring up the argument that him selling items to people who POSSIBLY(do you have any proof other than your opinion?) buy gil makes him a RMT himself? How is that even remotely plausable? I'm sure in your game experience you have either had your Linkshell sell an Abj or some item to someone, how do you know that gil wasn't IGE'd? Also I'm sure you have more than likely obtained a large value item lets use Peacock Charm for example and I'm sure you sold it on the Auction House. How are you certain that item didn't end up in someones hands who bought gil? There is no way to be sure, and I dont think Wopa is responsible for sitting there and interrogating every person he sells Haidate or Abjs to and make sure they dont buy gil....

23 years old

BG Level

I'm sure in your game experience you have either had your Linkshell sell an Abj or some item to someone
    For better or worse, no.

Ryko, have my babies? I'll sell you Abjs for cheap

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Right, now you are calling people that buy Abjs or w/e RMT, OH nozzz it's so hard to farm 6M of gils amirite.

When in doubt and faced with reality, attack!

There are distinctions that can be drawn everywhere. I am ok in general with people that farm their gil buying abjurations, etc. from other legit LSs that don't have a need for an item that will just be wasted anyway. But I do have a problem with people that buy gil then solicit people to go spawn mobs specifically for them so that they can buy the items. I think thats a pretty clear distinction, but people like you like to blur lines so that you feel justified in doing the things you do. Nothing I am going to do is going to stop you, but I am just calling you on your sanctimonious shit.

Telling people that "you will own them" if they say its hard to fund a relic without RMT, then doing it through RMT is pretty freaking lame.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    I'm sure in your game experience you have either had your Linkshell sell an Abj or some item to someone
    For better or worse, no.
    Same, i didnt realise that there are so many out there lacking the people skills to get into a ls where you get that stuff for free

7mil for a sky item is a joke but if you can find enough retards on your server to keep buying them then go for it. I dont personaly know anyone that would pay that kind of gil for anything from sky even when a Hauby+1 was 20mil or RMT lived in Sky (which they dont on my server anymore atleast)

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hemorabe
    Honestly I dont see how what Wopa does and what GS do is anything similar. You bring up the argument that him selling items to people who POSSIBLY(do you have any proof other than your opinion?) buy gil makes him a RMT himself? How is that even remotely plausable? I'm sure in your game experience you have either had your Linkshell sell an Abj or some item to someone, how do you know that gil wasn't IGE'd? Also I'm sure you have more than likely obtained a large value item lets use Peacock Charm for example and I'm sure you sold it on the Auction House. How are you certain that item didn't end up in someones hands who bought gil? There is no way to be sure, and I dont think Wopa is responsible for sitting there and interrogating every person he sells Haidate or Abjs to and make sure they dont buy gil....
    Plausible deniability may work in a real court, but fails in the court of public opinion.

You also might want to learn the difference between acts of omission and acts of commission.

You are right, Wopa is definitely not interrogating anyone that he sells shit to, but what he IS doing is being a self-righteous blow-hard to anyone that assigns any value to personal accomplishment. And that just sucks.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I am ok in general with people that farm their gil buying abjurations, etc. from other legit LSs that don't have a need for an item that will just be wasted anyway. But I do have a problem with people that buy gil then solicit people to go spawn mobs specifically for them so that they can buy the items. I think thats a pretty clear distinction, but people like you like to blur lines so that you feel justified in doing the things you do. Nothing I am going to do is going to stop you, but I am just calling you on your sanctimonious shit.
    How do u know that my team is NOT maxed on Haidate? We are basically farming for Kirin pop sets along the way to help other members with W.legs.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rya
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    For better or worse, no.
    Same, i didnt realise that there are so many out there lacking the people skills to get into a ls where you get that stuff for free

7mil for a sky item is a joke but if you can find enough retards on your server to keep buying them then go for it. I dont personaly know anyone that would pay that kind of gil for anything from sky even when a Hauby+1 was 20mil or RMT lived in Sky (which they dont on my server anymore atleast)
    After they fixed Ullikummi and completely wiped out the RMT in sky on our server, we would get 2-3 solicitations for this a day for ridiculous amounts of gil.

23 years old

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hemorabe
    Ryko, have my babies? I'll sell you Abjs for cheap
    I'm not some gutterslut!

Ok wellI am but I dont have the right tubing.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wopa, stop showing how retarded Pandy players are. It attracts other servers LSes, like lolRare and Paradox..

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I am ok in general with people that farm their gil buying abjurations, etc. from other legit LSs that don't have a need for an item that will just be wasted anyway. But I do have a problem with people that buy gil then solicit people to go spawn mobs specifically for them so that they can buy the items. I think thats a pretty clear distinction, but people like you like to blur lines so that you feel justified in doing the things you do. Nothing I am going to do is going to stop you, but I am just calling you on your sanctimonious shit.
    How do u know that my team is NOT maxed on Haidate? We are basically farming for Kirin pop sets along the way to help other members with W.legs.

For eg. Go solo / duo farm pop items, and pay helpers 250k per run. Protip: Get more profit by dualboxing, and selling Abj's for 1-1.5M each.

Sold over 20 Haidates now, some desperate buyers paid up to 10M (lolFeilong), but average was around 7.5M ~ EXCLUDING Abjs.
    Oh, and just so you know, e.g. roughly translates to "for example," you don't need to say For eg, it's repetitive.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Two could play the quote game too.

How do u know that my team/helpers are NOT maxed on Haidate? We are basically farming for Kirin pop sets along the way to help other members with W.legs.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

When in doubt and faced with reality, attack!

There are distinctions that can be drawn everywhere. I am ok in general with people that farm their gil buying abjurations, etc. from other legit LSs that don't have a need for an item that will just be wasted anyway. But I do have a problem with people that buy gil then solicit people to go spawn mobs specifically for them so that they can buy the items. I think thats a pretty clear distinction, but people like you like to blur lines so that you feel justified in doing the things you do. Nothing I am going to do is going to stop you, but I am just calling you on your sanctimonious shit.

Telling people that "you will own them" if they say its hard to fund a relic without RMT, then doing it through RMT is pretty freaking lame.
    thats a pretty fucking stupid argument, anybodys way of making money could be seen as using RMT if thats how the buyer got their gil. when im selling stuff i dont give a shit how the buyer got their money as long as they are paying me.

p.s. i hardly know wopa and this isnt me jumping up to protect him, i just think your argument is retarded

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Two could play the quote game too.

How do u know that my team/helpers are NOT maxed on Haidate? We are basically farming for Kirin pop sets along the way to help other members with W.legs.

Also, might want to look up what ad hominem means too.

I sense some jealousy and a bit of over self righteousness in some of these posts. Its a game, you play it to be righteous and "just" in your eyes. However some people play the game to "win" and get the best items and do it the best and I think thats where the opinions cross.

::edit:: and I dont think Wopa sets out to find gilbuyers, its kinda how most LS's end up selling Gaiters to gilbuyers go figure.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast