BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The End of Ric Flair

Shawn Michaels pulled the trigger on the legacy of Ric Flair last night, pinning him 1,2,3 for the final time.

Now I don't watch wrestling much anymore, but damn Flair was one of the best in the industry. You will be missed.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Re: The End of Ric Flair

Quote Originally Posted by Marcicus
    Shawn Michaels pulled the trigger on the legacy of Ric Flair last night, pinning him 1,2,3 for the final time.
    Just like the other 12 final times right?

Wrestling is like comic books, and owen hart is bucky (or was bucky since that rule changed the second even bucky came back).

lol...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    Just like the other 12 final times right?

Wrestling is like comic books, and owen hart is bucky (or was bucky since that rule changed the second even bucky came back).
    You make it sound like I think everything in the WWE is real, just like Mayweather standing a snowball's chance in hell against BigShow

anywho, great man, one of those guys that you'd love to see in real life. i'd probably never wash my hand if he shook it.

Sounds like you're still stuck in the mind of your former self.
    (Around age 7)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Seditedi
    Hurr hurr hurr I'm here to shit on your thread.

Just gave his "farewell" address. Whether he pulls a Hulk Hogan or not I could care less, he's still a good man in my book.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

You make it sound like I think everything in the WWE is real, just like Mayweather standing a snowball's chance in hell against BigShow
    I saw the commercial a few days ago. Had a hearty lol at the part where Bigshow puts his hand up to Mayweather's face and it's easily close to the same size.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

lol... yeah the end of flair, for another 6 months until people forget about this match and then they bring him back again.

WWE is stupid.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Just like all the times Mick Foley lost an end-your-career match right? Just like all the times Hulk Hogan or Shawn Michaels lost an end-your-career match right?

This ain't the end of Ric Flair... this is the beginning of a new angle where fansupport brings him back as the 5th commissioner and then he wrestles a "Commissioner vs. Snotty Wrestler" match like Shawn Michaels did, when he was the commissioner.

WWF is running out of shitty ideas, so now they're recycling even shittier ideas. It's a shame. If they had decent writers and McMahon wasn't such a fucktard he'd probably be more successful.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    lol... yeah the end of flair, for another 6 months until people forget about this match and then they bring him back again.

WWE is stupid.
    Flair won't be coming back. This is the Nature Boy. Ric Flair has too much respect for wrestling to go back on his word. He's not a bullshitter and glory hog like Hulk Hogan has been through out his entire career. Flair is a class act.

It was a pleasure to see all those people come out to congratulate Ric on his glorious career and it was a special touch to see the second incarnation of the Four Horsemen come out.

This ones for you Ric.

WOOOOOO!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KABGxsOdc8Y

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan
    WWF is running out of shitty ideas, so now they're recycling even shittier ideas. It's a shame. If they had decent writers and McMahon wasn't such a fucktard he'd probably be more successful.
    They had a $6 million + gate at Wrestlemania last night, that on top of PPV buys I think they're probably holding on ok.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I actually don't watch WWE as much nowadays because of all the shit they spew out and call "wrestling" which is hard for me since I've been watching WWF/E since I was 6 (I watch TNA now but with Vince Russo as co-writer, it's not much better at the moment).

But I had to watch today just for Ric Flair.

I was surprised to not see Ole Anderson come out when they introduced the Horsemen.

They are successful.
    Just the entire "pro wrestling" idea is retarded.
    They had a net income of around 52 million for 2007, I think that's pretty decent for lolWrestling.
    The only thing they have now is a few decent looking girls anyway lol.

Banned.

BG Level

owen hart is bucky (or was bucky since that rule changed the second even bucky came back).
    Uncle Ben.

Well, considering how One More Day went... I don't know anymore.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Kang

WWE is stupid.
    Flair won't be coming back. This is the Nature Boy. Ric Flair has too much respect for wrestling to go back on his word. He's not a bullshitter and glory hog like Hulk Hogan has been through out his entire career. Flair is a class act.

It was a pleasure to see all those people come out to congratulate Ric on his glorious career and it was a special touch to see the second incarnation of the Four Horsemen come out.

This ones for you Ric.

WOOOOOO!

What are you 10?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

WWE is stupid.

This ones for you Ric.

WOOOOOO!

What are you 10?
    Sorry. I should know better than trying to be sentimental on a forum with people like you. Thanks for the wake up call man. Much appreciated.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

WWE is stupid.

This ones for you Ric.

WOOOOOO!

What are you 10?
    What are you, 5? We know you hate WWE for whatever reason, great, grand, super. But seriously, take your shit elsewhere. You don't need to go posting about your sandy vagina every post.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

WWE is stupid.

This ones for you Ric.

WOOOOOO!

What are you 10?
    What are you, channeling BRP with this 'WWE IS STUPID LAWL CHILDREN' derail?

Ric Flair is fucking awesome and you'd only really appreciate how awesome he was if you are past the age of 25 and watched him hop from match to match and always put on a great show.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

This is funny because I remember Exo sporting WWE avatars/sig like 4 months ago.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

lol, was more than a year ago. And yeah, how dumb was that!

Seriously though I don't hate it, I just can't get myself to watch it anymore. I already said this in another thread we had here a few weeks ago, but ever since the raw/sd split wwe sucked. It just became unbearable lately.