BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Re: WoW Pserver

lol ><
    hope you spawned illidian in a worthy spot then :D
    and you couldn't of moved him to a remote spot where ppl dont go.. like um... Deadmines? <3

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Update: Great news guys. Custom made items no longer work correctly! The client now does a check from the item_template to an unknown .dbc file if its not in the .dbc it doesn't work correctly. You can still use it but right clicking does not auto equip it if its an item/weapon and it shows up as a red ? on a black background as an Icon. There is no LEGAL way to fix this.

orz

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Ikith
    Update: Great news guys. Custom made items no longer work correctly! The client now does a check from the item_template to an unknown .dbc file if its not in the .dbc it doesn't work correctly. You can still use it but right clicking does not auto equip it if its an item/weapon and it shows up as a red ? on a black background as an Icon. There is no LEGAL way to fix this.
    you mean "custom" as in replicated in game items? or "custom" as in custom created items from scratch?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan
    you mean "custom" as in replicated in game items? or "custom" as in custom created items from scratch?
    Created items from scratch.

are more people picking the blizzlike server or the fun server?

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

I think people are making on the FunServer more? I am curious who is on the Blizzlike server though

I made one on the blizzlike cause I wanted to see how it really was.

I did fun because I've done the 1-40ish grind on like 6 different characters before I canceled my account way back when. Don't really have an interest slogging away full throttle when it'll basically be an out for when I'm sick of the FFXI grind. Haven't done too much playing on Saidosha (Alliance, arus2001 being my account), but figure once I catch up to where I'd been I can get a better feel for the quests and areas I'd yet to explore.

As for item creation and such, could you flag her so I can just create instance appropriate gear? For example, my warrior had the full Scarlet set in the 30s back when I played her, so figured I can emulate that. I'd just need to know the commands and where to acquire the item IDs, but I think I recall reading those a few posts earlier, so I'll just refresh my memory when the time comes.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata
    WoW Realm
    Dethecus

Damn, the server needs to finish updating. >.> Tried playing on WoWscape private servers that an old FFXI friend told me about but their update fucked everything I guess, I rarely get under 750+ ping.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Sorry about the wait guys. I'm waiting on the relase of the UDB so I can update and get it running. I assure you it will be well worth it... Everyone will recieve cake!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Does it matter whether the client updates past the first 2.4.0 patch?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata
    WoW Realm
    Dethecus

Everyone will recieve cake!
    I'm going to hold you to this

Relic Shield
    BG Level

There are going to be some changes with the registration from here on out it will be only BG an friends of BG everything else must get permission. I am changing the URL because I had posted it on a few other forums. Accounts will not be reset still nor will characters. However the url will be changed and so will the layout of the registration page (Minor changes). UDB still hasn't released 0.10.0 so we are still waiting for it. I hate to keep you guys waiting and I am held to giving you all cake ! This is my update for the night. If you have any questions please PM me.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Look forward to them coming back up, but no rush as it's out of your control anyways. And can you PM me the new link so I can get my friend registered? I don't know if he did it before you changed the link. Thanks!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan
    Look forward to them coming back up, but no rush as it's out of your control anyways. And can you PM me the new link so I can get my friend registered? I don't know if he did it before you changed the link. Thanks!
    0.10.0 is supposed to be released today which is good news but following that with bad news is 0.10.0 is NOT 2.4.1 support YET they said the next db is 2.4.1 which they are still saying within the next week. I really hate too keep you all waiting. I will do my best to ease the pain. *hugs for all* !

I plan on scheduling a "Review of WoW" when the servers come back up. This is not only for fun but to check for bugs and stuff... This is going to be a run through every instance. It should be quick but if you want to come along your welcome. I will be scheduling it after the servers come back up.

In fact right as I posted this 0.10.0 came out!
    http://www.udbforums.org/index.php?showtopic=6918

Now we wait on the next release.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I finally finished installing everything and I went ahead and updated to the most recent version (i think?) hopefully that doesn't mess it up <_<

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Question, are we starting with 70 premades or what? I had a 70 mage, and I would like to play for free with the higher grade gear, I sorta miss my mage and his tailoring shit D:

ARGH I WANNA PLAY WOW! ; ;

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu
    Question, are we starting with 70 premades or what? I had a 70 mage, and I would like to play for free with the higher grade gear, I sorta miss my mage and his tailoring shit D:
    NO SPELLSTRIKE 4 U

jk im sure you'll be able to customize your char back to where it was.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast