+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: WoW Pserver     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Re: WoW Pserver

Yeah, as long as Ikith says it's okay. The people that're GMs will give you your stuff back.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Still not back up? Fail Ikith, fail!

j/k I know it's out of your hands.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I would love to bring it back up in fact I was looking at compiling a lower version just to bring it back up but that would mean re extracting dbc maps and vmaps as well as messing with the configs again and its just to much trouble plus I've been working on my car all day and ughhh! :'(! Not right now... I have an inside tip that the db will be out in "A lot less than 2 weeks" lol. Thats the closest I can get for you... Hopefully sometime this week. In the mean time get your gear list ready since 2.4 will be out you can use gear from it now since its actually there <3.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Ikith
    Quote Originally Posted by Katlan
    Look forward to them coming back up, but no rush as it's out of your control anyways. And can you PM me the new link so I can get my friend registered? I don't know if he did it before you changed the link. Thanks!
    0.10.0 is supposed to be released today which is good news but following that with bad news is 0.10.0 is NOT 2.4.1 support YET they said the next db is 2.4.1 which they are still saying within the next week. I really hate too keep you all waiting. I will do my best to ease the pain. *hugs for all* !

I plan on scheduling a "Review of WoW" when the servers come back up. This is not only for fun but to check for bugs and stuff... This is going to be a run through every instance. It should be quick but if you want to come along your welcome. I will be scheduling it after the servers come back up.

In fact right as I posted this 0.10.0 came out!
    http://www.udbforums.org/index.php?showtopic=6918

Now we wait on the next release.
    I'll do the run around w/you... but I updated to 2.4.1..... so.... /emo
    lol and gear... yeah your gonna definantly want me making my own gear <_< having played WoW for a while I know exactly how to eqp my characters... and my druid has 2 full sets of gear... dps and tanking >.> and my priest crit and dmg sets
    I need to know how to transport ppl to GM island and steal their Hearthstones rofl!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu
    Question, are we starting with 70 premades or what? I had a 70 mage, and I would like to play for free with the higher grade gear, I sorta miss my mage and his tailoring shit D:
    NO SPELLSTRIKE 4 U

jk im sure you'll be able to customize your char back to where it was.
    You know, I'd totally drop the spellstrike for my T5 pieces D:

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    Question, are we starting with 70 premades or what? I had a 70 mage, and I would like to play for free with the higher grade gear, I sorta miss my mage and his tailoring shit D:
    NO SPELLSTRIKE 4 U

jk im sure you'll be able to customize your char back to where it was.
    You know, I'd totally drop the spellstrike for my T5 pieces D:
    i say screw T5 and deck yourself out in Frostfire for that old, T3 vintage look. all the style, none of the stats!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

T3 is prolly the best looking mage set, T4/5 looked pretty lame imo. T6 is pretty nice though

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Ikith I can help you out with the run through if you need it, also I remember a little bug with a certain piece of armor that starts with M and ends with alefic. Basically, the hood isn't giving the sexy wingage. Get on that because I need me some wings on my Red Armor GM set. ;p

The Malefic gear worked for me, random ass wing flappage.

worked for me too.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

maybe there is a graphics setting I need to have turned on... hm. What are you graphics setting like?

default >.>

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

What the heck I gotta go find someone in game and try it and see if they see it while I don't... maybe my character is bugged from doing .learn all lol; sorry Ikith! Might want to just reset my character I got a bunch of junk spells like Shapeshift: Furblog lol.

E. Body
    BG Level

FURBLOOOOOOOOOOOOGS goddammit. anyone remember having to grind timbermaw rep?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I'll reset your character maguspk just send me the char name. I won't do it now but I will before the server comes back up.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

I'll reset your character maguspk just send me the char name. I won't do it now but I will before the server comes back up.
    Oh lol I forgot I could just delete it and remake it. But it's Maguspk if you wanna just go ahead and reset the spells/abilities so I can just do a .learn all_myclass instead. Hopefully that won't clutter my list with the crap it did before. (Took forever to buy all the spells because of how slowly it buys them)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Oh lol I forgot I could just delete it and remake it. But it's Maguspk if you wanna just go ahead and reset the spells/abilities so I can just do a .learn all_myclass instead. Hopefully that won't clutter my list with the crap it did before. (Took forever to buy all the spells because of how slowly it buys them)
    Hmm... I may as well let you delete it but don't learn all_myclass... Actually train it because I don't know what entries are in mangos core under the .learn all command for your class LOL so just train it if you can and what you need to quest I (or if you can do it) will do an individual learn for it.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Hmm... I may as well let you delete it but don't learn all_myclass... Actually train it because I don't know what entries are in mangos core under the .learn all command for your class LOL so just train it if you can and what you need to quest I (or if you can do it) will do an individual learn for it.
    ya I will just lookup Redemption and .learn it, the rest I can train..

what's with kiro and magus getting those custom avatars?

thought you guys didn't play ffxi anymore

I don't. Which is why mine is burning all my copies of FFXI. :3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast