BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Ramuh] Avari (bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

[Ramuh] Avari (bc)

Sorry, another one! Recruitment has been going up (yay ). Any info on Avari who moved to Pandemonium from Ramuh? Any help again would be appreciated! He's a 75 BLM and 75 SCH

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Re: [Ramuh] Avari (bc)

been in same ls with him for past month(Darkhearts), never seen him showed up for anything. he was a nice guy tho.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Fixed (thanks Khalil)

Avari...

IDK about this kid either. He initally joined Insurrection and quit 2 days later because he is about to move across the US. The whole time he was moving his character was online and a few weeks later he sent me a tell asking me to break his pearl because he doesn't have the time to dedicate to a HNMLS and then a few weeks after that he was in DH.

Lacks loyalty if you ask me.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Wrong person, Dex. lol

Avari was in my LS (Darkhearts) for a short time. Here's some quotable quotes.

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...opicID=6408622
    Application to my Darkhearts. Posted it on 2/8, started trial about a week later.

And here's quotes I cut and paste from the thread where we discussed him as a trial.

MPK'd a bunch of us with Faust tonight. Kinda clumsy.
    He is a little on the clumsy side but he does try and always willing to help. He is willing to learn and do what is needed to get better. He does need to stop being such a tool tho.
    This dude is a nice guy, and willing to do whatever we want him to. He needs some help in the "not taking hate" department on blm and learning areas and where to go better.
    Overall he didn't particularly stand out in my mind. He wasn't great but he probably could be ok in time.

The only thing that concerns me is that he sorta breezed in and out. Doesn't seem especially loyal. He wasn't particularly active that I can recall either.

Hard to say, he was a nice person always but he likes to come and go frequently and lacks some basic skills most people learn before they get to 75. Such as managing MP and hate; could not build a decent exp party (would get 3 healers so he didn't have to do much work on SCH); etc. If he is willing to learn and you are willing to teach him, he could become an asset to your linkshell at some point in the future. How much instruction that may take you, well sorry can't help you there ^_^; He was a very friendly person outside the lack of skills.

Avari if you read this, sorry you had to leave Ramuh but I hope you take the advice people have posted here and find yourself a home and stick with it. People don't like LS and server jumpers who cannot stay put for long lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bekisa.ramuh
    most people learn before they get to 75. Such as managing MP and hate
    I would have to say that PRE-ToAH this statement is true. Since ToAH came out, I would say the opposite. 75% of the people cannot play thier jobs @ 75 well. Shitty healers and tanks are now the norm in merits, xp party and endgame.

I've known him for a while; he's a pretty nice person. I had a couple of XP parties with him and he was decent, nothing more. I don't quite know how he would be with endgame, but he wasn't a big deal, he probably has learning potential, but I dunno really, never actually sat down and watched him play much >_>;;

I guess all in all he's a pretty cool guy, no exceptional skills that I have encountered with him though.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

LOL been waiting for this one! What sticks out in my mind is he is VERY agroo prown! One day in sea he agroo like 3 times in a row. I know sea isnt the easiest to navigate but then when you travel in packs and you are the one that agroos every mob on the way to a pop......Another thing that sticks out was when he first got into DH he didnt know the way to Fafnir......and then along the way he agroo an died. Its one thing if you are a melee and die, but its another thing if you are a blm and die. He also showed up blm/sch to faf once.......He seems to lack brains to figure out the simple things but overall he was a nice guy.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Nice guy but always found ways to die. Also was on about every LS in Ramuh.