Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Re: Salvage Bosses - Brd x2 or Brd and Cor?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Osede
    don't forgot that those elemental shot by cor will help the fight alots easier if any enfleebling sucessfully land on the boss too.
    Quote Originally Posted by shukuffxi
    3) Quick Draw. Quick Draw owns Chariots. Enhanced Paralyze's stacked with the normal Slow II/Elegy routine and Monk's Roll utterly cripples Chariots, as well as providing solid damage at least once a minute. As long as you have staffs unlocked / AGI, or a decent amount of gear, the resist rates are not bad at all. Unlocked AGI alone will put you at almost no resists. Also gives you Quick Draw spam for burst damage with 2HR + Random deal.
    Um...?
    I was looking for those sentences, but my eye was too tired and missed them Q_Q

New Merits
    BG Level

Monk's Roll isn't just awesome for Chariot bosses in Salvage, it's also extremely nice for any other mob that has annoying TP moves - Poroggo Madames' Frog Chorus, Gears' Restoral spam, lower floor Archaic Chariots, etc.

I go COR/WHM to most of our runs, although I tried COR/RNG last night in Zhayolm for Widescan. COR/WHM can hit everything in Salvage just fine with sushi and still put up respectable damage numbers with Slug/Detonator. I use full TP/WS gear for most of the zone and then switch to full +mp/MAB gear with elemental staves when we get to the bosses and go into Quick Draw/backup healing mode.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Last time we did a boss with BRD + COR, I had full MP when the boss died. BRD + COR makes the bosses WAY too easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMoomba
    Thought so ty, god, 9mp/tic refresh at the lowest point is gonna be so nice >.<
    What do you mean? I usually have 12/tick with a Storm Fife BRD. Assuming the COR gets a bad roll, that puts it at 13/tick, 16/tick if he rolls a lucky without a SMN.

Completely forgot to mention how good MNK roll is as well.
    Did the archaic chariot in Arrapago multiple times and with 2 mnks and a WAR using Gaxe it TP'ed once from 100% to 0%, with penance ofc.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rathe Vrilvor
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

BRD and COR for the love of god. Monk's roll is so awesome.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion
    MNK roll plus Penance Rotation = Epic Win

Quote Originally Posted by Starr

Testers Cape has same color I think
    Taster's. Poison Taster's Cape. And that guy posted in the Poison Taster's Cape thread saying he got it so pretty sure that's no Birdman Cape.