Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lowman Promyvion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BroodIfrit View Post
    When I needed my final Sliver and I couldn't get help I was able to solo to the top of Mea as RNG/NIN with Acid and Bloody Bolts. Granted I had movement speed, but it's still possible.
    How does movement speed help kill, and by movement speed do you mean sprinter's shoes?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    How does movement speed help kill, and by movement speed do you mean sprinter's shoes?
    No, I mean Trotter's Boots, that way I could move away from the strays faster to pick them off as they spawned.

Ridill
    BG Level

Extremely easy solo of any MR on any level as blu, especially with npc, add a healer buddy and it's beyond a joke.

BLU/DNC

Bludgeon, Head Butt, Grand Slam, Cocoon, metallic body are your basic requirements. Personally beyond that, I go with sopo/breeze/poison breath/sheep song for the traits. (Mostly because I do it for npc, and clear mind is invaluable).

Each MR is an extremely simple process:

Buff. Gather all strays. Kill them with Grand Slam. Use a sleep in between grand slams if necessary, but 2 gs should kill them all 90% of the time.

Heal to full. Get close to mr, lock target. Engage, watch for swing action. The instant your swing starts, hit head butt. This prevents the seed they *always* open with. Then just alternate bludgeon/head butt (eventually you'll get used to the timing and be able to stop a lot of the seeds.) Start mixing grand slam in when there's 3 adds out.

It's really that simple. It's extremely easy to stay alive with waltzes, I actually use flat blade to stop seeds sometimes even. The MR's really don't have a lot of health, and like I said 2 rounds of grand slams should kill off the adds np.

I stopped trying to solo the actual enm's tho (well I never tried 50), mea/dem/holla just owned me before I could really make any worthwhile progress.