+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Re: I had a dream last night.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    I had a dream last night where I had 1 of Miz's hairs stuck in a hole in each tooth, and I went to pluck them out and I actually felt it in the dream. Was really weird.

Fixed. :nikkei:

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ertyu
    I had a dream last night that I was trying to help hitler find a job, because he was back now but he was good hitler. Nobody wanted to hire him though and I felt bad for him.
    Quite possibly the best thing ever written.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I had a dream where I was being recruited to be a new member of the Backstreet Boys. They put me through a series of tests, like in Men in Black. I had to fight like 5 attackers at once. I had to throw daggers at a target. Can't remember the other stuff but the final test was running and crawling through an obstacle course with live bullets whizzing over my head. Apparently being a Backstreet Boy is no joke.

I woke up before I found out if I passed.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by wyrmtung
    I had a dream where I was being recruited to be a new member of the Backstreet Boys. They put me through a series of tests, like in Men in Black. I had to fight like 5 attackers at once. I had to throw daggers at a target. Can't remember the other stuff but the final test was running and crawling through an obstacle course with live bullets whizzing over my head. Apparently being a Backstreet Boy is no joke.

I woke up before I found out if I passed.
    Would you have been disappointed if you hadn't?

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

About 3-4 jobs ago (5-6 years ago) I had a dream I kissed a girl at work, a real slow, full-lipped, sweet kiss. I woke up with the feeling of it and sat there in bed for an hour relishing it.

That's probably the best feeling I've ever retained from a dream/upon waking from a dream. I was once woken from a dream where I was in the middle of something, or gonna find something out or I dunno but my ex woke me up from it and I was furious, but what could I say. I felt kinda dumb being mad at her but I felt a bit robbed as I was unable to go back to sleep and return to it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I once had a dream as a kid where I was going to school like a normal day. On the way there I ran into the Power Rangers, and they came with me. When we went into the school we got locked in and suddenly my elementary school was a maximum security torture center. Lots of kids were hanging on the walls and stuff. Needless to say, I didn't really wanna go to school the next day.