+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I had a dream last night.....

....that I received a 72-hour suspension from FFXI for contaminating the old railroad lines created by ancient Samurai dragons with the Emptiness.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Re: I had a dream last night.....

I had a dream where I was a bird except my head was a candy bar. All of the other birds were trying to eat my head.

I once had a dream where I ordered a bunch of shit from burger king drive-up then warped away. Was funny.

Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    BG Level

In my dream last night, everyone had some weird powers, most of the powers coming from FFXI. My ability was invincible, but it was more like Colossus than FFXI's invincible. When I used it, the normal invincible animation went of, but then my body was covered in some sort of force field that looked like Colossus's organic steel body except it was mostly transparent instead of shiny silvery colored. I did gain like 12 inches in height and my body weighed more than a freakin car. The dream became lucid at some point and for some reason, after it became lucid I started using invincible to crush peoples necks. I always thought I'd be responsible with superpowers but I guess I'm not

What's funny is that this is the second day in a row that I had a dream where I had superpowers and it became lucid. Last night, my dream was some weird mix of physics (James Clerk Maxwell was there), Zelda, Marvel Comics, and FFXI. In this dream, I kept "waking up". I kept truly thinking I was seriously awake and I'd be talking to other people about my dream when I suddenly realize that I'm still dreaming. It happened like four times before I finally woke up for real.

Edit: I just realized this is in general and not spam <_> If I had known this, I wouldn't have gone on and on about my silly dreams.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie
    dream
    I enjoyed it

My dream last night involved me and my parents at the movie theater, although it wasn't my mom, it was some other lady. My dad looked at this guy, and who was giving my mom a look, and he was like "what the hell are you staring at?"

Then he got up, punched him in the face like five times, stomped on his feet (this is where FFXI comes in: he did this to interrupt the other guy's -aga spell, no joke...and it worked), and then punched him a few more times in the face + finished with an uppercut. Then we left the theatre. My dad was a MNK.

I'm going off FFXI for a while, until my dreams reincorporate naked ladies...

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

'Cause it looked just like a dream
    I had a dream last night
    But it looked unlike a dream

Mercy, mercy, I'm made of heart
    Make me a suit so I can get it off
    Heaven, help me, my head's spinnin' 'round
    Stop this airplane 'cause I got to get down

I had a dream last night
    And it fit me like a glove
    I had a dream last night
    And it fit me like a glove, the Hell one

- Ha ha ha ha...

Here's to the Montagues
    John Wayne and Betty Davis
    And Romeo, he waved before
    A chorus girl in Vegas, hey ha ha

Juliet is up in Heaven
    A pocket full of pills
    And Jesus drives to Mexico
    To get her prescription filled

I had a dream last night
    There was a scream last night
    It was gettin' kind of fun, yeah, rock out, whatever

Ha ha ha...
    Ha ha ha...
    Ha ha ha...
    Ha ha ha...

I had a dream last night
    Because she looked just like a dream
    I had a dream last night
    Because she looked just like a dream

She was on fire last night
    And I was breathing gasoline
    I had a dream last night

I had to scream last night
    Lord above

I didn't know where to shake my butt
    Walked backwards, fucked like a fox
    I was more fucked up than your sister's tackle box
    Three AM at 5 o'clock

And one of us leaves
    And I got shot
    Shot me down
    Yeah, whatever, rock out

That's it, this is my rhyme
    Take it to the street, biyatch!

I had a dream once where I was a 75 warrior with all the best gear when zilart came out. Then I kept playing and playing hoping to get something better, and I never did

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I dreamed I soloed Absolute Virtue. The answer is the Ebon Panels and killing everything in the zone.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I had a dream people stopped making retarded threads. Too bad it was just a dream.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

I don't remember my dreams often, but the last one I had involved my dog stealing a bunch of stop signs.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

This morning I woke all freaked out because I swear I felt something drop down on my head lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I remember when I had ffxi dreams while I played the game lol... good times. (not really)

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Last night I had a dream I was a martial artist (don't remember which), and I was fighting in the yearly tournament. It was the final match, and it was against the winner of the last five years or something. He was beating me up pretty badly, I couldn't even land a single punch. He knocked me down, and he was almost declared the winner. I was pretty shaken up, my vision was blurry and I was hurting pretty bad. I got back up and took my stance. He took a step towards me, and I instinctively hit him with my elbow right in the face. I hear what sounded like his face breaking. He fell down and was knocked out. They declared me the winner and I kinda just stood there looking at him thinking "How did that happen? I've never hit anyone so hard like that in my life" while standby personel came to help him. Then I woke up. It was cool |:

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Metah
    Last night I had a dream I was a martial artist (don't remember which), and I was fighting in the yearly tournament. It was the final match, and it was against the winner of the last five years or something. He was beating me up pretty badly, I couldn't even land a single punch. He knocked me down, and he was almost declared the winner. I was pretty shaken up, my vision was blurry and I was hurting pretty bad. I got back up and took my stance. He took a step towards me, and I instinctively hit him with my elbow right in the face. I hear what sounded like his face breaking. He fell down and was knocked out. They declared me the winner and I kinda just stood there looking at him thinking "How did that happen? I've never hit anyone so hard like that in my life" while standby personel came to help him. Then I woke up. It was cool |:
    made me think of

Quote Originally Posted by eminem
    His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
    There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
    He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
    To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin
    What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
    He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
    He's choking, how everybody's joking now
    The clock's run out, time's up over, bloah!
    Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity
    Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked
    He's so mad, but he won't give up that...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I had a dream last night that I was trying to help hitler find a job, because he was back now but he was good hitler. Nobody wanted to hire him though and I felt bad for him.

...Wow, rofl.

Banned.

BG Level

cool story bro

Banned.

BG Level

I've had dreams about FFXI, CS, and Gaia at the times that I was interested in each one.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

When I was little, I had a dream that dinosaurs were chasing me because my bottle of water was glowing and projecting a signal onto the clouds like in batman. i got in a truck with my parents and we were driving away when some raptors started attacking us. then my dog turned into a raptor and told them we were cool and they started helping us escape. then we got to a hotel, and a T rex was trying to get in through a window at the end of the hallway, and i pointed my water bottle at it to blind it.

yup.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I had a dream last night where I had 1 hair growing out of a hole in each tooth, and I went to pluck them out and I actually felt it in the dream. Was really weird.