+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The moment you have waited for, Zero Punctutation Brawl!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/article ... Bros-Brawl

Cliff notes: Not everyone likes it you twats.

The only issue I had was saying it was a fanboy only thing, there is such thing as appreciating the gameplay but oh well. That's just his tone so I'm not going to have an issue with it.

Re: The moment you have waited for, Zero Punctutation Brawl!

I still laughed. He's right on the multiplayer aspect of unlocking characters (Sonic and Snake at least should have been on the main roster, if not everyone) but I disagree with just about everything else.

No point getting your panties in a twist because someone does like a game you like (not talking to anyone in particular).

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsu Kiyome
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

This made me laugh... A LOT.

I was very upset though cause "That guy"...that's me.

I'm the guy who owns everyone and no one likes :/

Old Merits
    BG Level

That was hilarious lol.

The whole learning shit for 15 years to only be killed by someone slamming their faces into the controller got me laughing.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

I cracked up at the "that guy" part sad but true. Oh and the "Who the fuck is marth and why is unlocking him considered a reward?"

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/6928/marthym8.png

AkashiXI

I will definitely agree with SSE and how annoying it was with that last world where you had to repeat everything. I played the entire game with a friend (all in one night<<) and when we got to that world...

Me>> Haha
    Friend>> Hahaha
    Me>> HaHAaHA
    Friend>> HAHAHAHAHA
    Me>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Friend>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Me>> HAHAHAHA*cries* whyyyy
    Friend>> ;______________;

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Wow how did I ever not know about this guy? This is hilarious. XD

A. Body
    BG Level

I can see his points, frankly, and there's nothing really to disagree with since he attacked pretty much all the worst parts of the game. However, he admited to being biased against this kind of stuff from the get go, so he kind of glossed over how much more simple and approachable SSB:B is compared to pretty much every other fighting game.

But just like SSB:B itself, greatly entertaining as always, despite its minor, forgivable flaws.
    Honestly, I bet he actually liked it, but punched up the low points, since they are rather frustrating. Maybe not as much as CoD4 or something, but well above shit like Tabula Rasa or The Witcher.

Banned.

BG Level

Yes, and not everyone likes Yahtzee either(or maybe I should end this sentence with "twat"). I'm still going to hear retard fanboys(surprise, the one thing he hates he has tons of) repeat him despite the fact this "review" is more about how bad he is at the game and how little he's played it(as said, only one night for probably 2 hours). He also goes into his predictable Nintendo rant like he has every single other Nintendo game he's reviewed.

It was decent, but he's really starting to get boring since a lot of his reviews are starting blur into one of three types/rants: "Nintendo game", "FPS game", and "Indy/Obscure Game". He occasionally lightly sprinkles some interesting jokes besides "GAY JOKES/PENIS/UR A TWAT/CURSING IN A BRITISH FASHION", which is the only reason he's worth watching. He's basically stopped being about humor and more about causing shitstorms of forums.

It's nice he knows what Mother 3 is. I do know he loves obscure games so he must be a big Earthbound fan.

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    He's basically stopped being about humor and more about causing shitstorms of forums.
    Yeah, fuck people with opinions.

It's nice he knows what Mother 3 is. I do know he loves obscure games so he must be a big Earthbound fan.
    But he apparently hates JRPGs

Gay-O-Meter Rating
    c=8 c=8 c=8 c=8
    Hard Gay

BG Level

Yahtzee's reviews are supposed to piss off the fanboys unless he actually likes the game like NMH and Bioshock. WHO THE FUCK IS MARTH?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

It seems like a Something Awful type of thing to me, like David Thorpe. He'll trash on the shit that everyone loves. (Bioshock, SSBB, etc.) to get a rise out of people. Whoever takes it too literally and gets offended has just lost the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Huggo
    It seems like a Something Awful type of thing to me, like David Thorpe. He'll trash on the shit that everyone loves. (Bioshock, SSBB, etc.) to get a rise out of people. Whoever takes it too literally and gets offended has just lost the game.
    In the case of Bioshock, he actually gave it a good review. But people don't watch Zero Punctuation to hear nice things being said about a game (basically, they were upset and urged him to talk smack about it), they want to hear what he has to say negatively about it.

It's more fun to watch a video of someone talking shit about the bad things in a game than someone talking about how lovely some thing is.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    But he apparently hates JRPGs
    He said Earthbound is the only JRPG he likes because its in a modern setting. Even though the battle system is shitty as shit and the story makes minute sense, I don't mind Earthbound either.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Isn't Mother 3 never coming to the states because Earthbound had such shitty sales? Regardless of it being a brilliant game of course.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Something like that

That's the excuse they used for Mother 1 I thought.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

There's a fan translation coming around for Mother 3 roms. I forget the URL for the project but I guess it's surprisingly close to completion.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast