Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

anyone ever seen this before? (about fINT)

might be olde but I saw this posted in a JP forum a while back, not sure if it's even accurate or anything.

it pretty much details the relationship between m.acc, int, and skill in relation to fINT, but yea

Here's the original JP img:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ed/71408_1.png

and here's my best attempt at a translation (feel free to point out if I fk'd up anywhere):
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...d/71408_en.jpg

thoughts?

Re: anyone ever seen this before? (about fINT)

There was a thread here last September, where someone posted a link to a JP blog that suggested parts of what that chart says. The link is busted now, but the commentary on it here reveals some of the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Osede
    Althought this is for elemental magic test, but can be use for reference. The test has been seperated into 2 situation.

1. M.Acc hit rate less than 50% In this case, 1 elemental magic skill ~= .5 M.Acc

2. M.acc hit rate more than 50%. 1 elemental magic skill ~= 1 M.Acc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suiram
    So according to Niv, the first test is with 78INT and Neptune's staff, second test is with 78INT and no staff, and 3rd test is with 103INT and Neptune's staff. It's interesting that in the 78INT+Staff test each 2 points of skill give roughly 1% accuracy rate up to 250 skill, whereas in 103+staff each 1 point of skill gives 1%.
    I'm curious if there's more data where your chart came from. Not that I disbelieve it, it seems as good as any other model, but it'd be nice to know how much of it is justified and how much is conjecture.

Re: anyone ever seen this before? (about fINT)

yea i only found the image, but none of the data/testing to go along with it. I'm skeptical of the chart simply because of the nightmare of testing all that stuff but yeah, dunno if someone had more info than me from when it was originally posted.

and sadly, i dont even remember the JP site i got it from, lol