Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

[Asura]Phoinexrydr&Darkhealer(BC)

These two applied to my shell in a joint application. Any info is appreciated.

Name: Phoinexrydr
    Job(s): BRD75, BLM75, THF75
    Playtime (time of day and approx hours per week): Weekdays usually 1-6 pm est and all day on weekends
    Past linkshells: Remedy
    Reason for leaving said linkshells: Took a break from the game
    Please list your endgame goals. These may or may not be limited to particular nm kills, gear, etc: Want to have fun killing monsters and possibly getting some nice gear (already have byakkos haidate and above average gear)
    Please list any subjobs, merits, experience, etc that will aid us in making our decision: Full subjobs and around 50 merits

Name: Darkhealer
    Job(s): SMN75, NIN75
    Playtime (time of day and approx hours per week): Weekends all the time and a few hours on weekdays
    Past linkshells: Remedy
    Reason for leaving said linkshells: Took a break
    Please list your endgame goals. These may or may not be limited to particular nm kills, gear, etc: Have fun!
    Please list any subjobs, merits, experience, etc that will aid us in making our decision: I have the required subjobs but gotta lvl up drk for nin >_< that will be my first priority though and i have about 25 merits

Please observe that when voting on us, do it together. We are brothers and so we come in a package =D

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Re: [Asura]Phoinexrydr&Darkhealer(BC)

Its a shame i cant say i've ever heard of either of them.
    I've seen Darkhealer on occasion in /sea (I always /sea all Dark" to find my brother when we team up)

Remedy Is a linkshell... im just not touching that topic.

They dont stick out in a negative way that would make them infamous, and Remedy was/(is?) one of the more known LS on Asura... (You should know yes o-o?)

Overall, They haven't done anything i would know to make them look bad, considering i've never heard talk about 'em

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle
    Remedy was/(is?) one of the more known LS on Asura... (You should know yes o-o?)
    Annona & friends are new to Asura, so they aren't familiar with our linkshells.

Ann, I'd say talk to Selits or Ashke in game about them. As long as they weren't booted, they should be good for recruiting.

Banned.

BG Level

This isn't really a cross server app is it? Asuran players applying to an asuran ls, but i digress. They were only in remedy for a short time, a few weeks maybe. I think they were in eminence before that, soup and co might be able to help you out more than i can.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by residue
    This isn't really a cross server app is it? Asuran players applying to an asuran ls, but i digress. They were only in remedy for a short time, a few weeks maybe. I think they were in eminence before that, soup and co might be able to help you out more than i can.

That.

They were alright when they were around but werent around for very long so I cant say much.

Quote Originally Posted by residue
    This isn't really a cross server app is it? Asuran players applying to an asuran ls, but i digress.
    Sorry, I've only been on Asura for a little over three weeks. I've heard varying stories on these guys, just want to get the facts straight before we make a decision.

I don't think they were ever in eminence, but again i might not be right. Before remedy they were in an ls called rage, leader is palazzolo who is in remedy now too. Might want to contact him in game, from what i have heared they had decent-low attendance

Banned.

BG Level

woooooooooo, it worked. Thank god we don't have to worry about them asking for a pearl back. Have fun with them.

I xp-partied with Phoinexrydr once and he was the worst bard I've ever seen. Wore way-outdated gear in the late 60s, didn't change instruments for songs, didn't use the appropriate staves.

Friends tell me that's just how he rolls, so I've successfully avoided doing anything with him ever since.