Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

Urgent Warning to Valefor Server - Cronoss

Beware of this player Cronoss, Valefor.

Cronoss is not only extremely homosexual, he acts really sexual to guys he comes across in tell.

He left the server Seraph after a blow out he had with his HNM, Limbus, and Dynamis LS. Cronoss is known very well to overreact in situations that don't warrant arguments.

He just recently finished most his sky gear, collected sea torques/capes, full homam, and 2 dynamis-xarcabard AF. He's had an M.Body for awhile.. but it's a fucking M.body.. no one cares. He's threatened to leave each LS, and refuses to come on jobs unless it's the job he wanted to come as even if it wasn't needed. He flats out refuses to do things until he's confronted by an LS officer and tries to give an impression that he's a "good member".

He was taken off of his HNM linkshells novio list because of the previous reasons I stated. He also tried to score a novio from members that left the LS over their own reasoning. The day before he server transfered he harassed old members to give him the novio, but they refused to give Cronoss their novio.

A few members he keeps in touch with over the phone knows he is diagnosed with Bipolar disorder, abuses alcohol/drugs, and he's been in and out of mental wards. So if he happens to join an LS on Valefor and disappears for a month or two, you know where he is.

So pretty much you're in for a shit ton if you pick up this mess. I'm not sure if he changed his name, so I'll give some stats of his character:

White hair Elvaan model

Male

PLD RNG NIN BLM WAR (his War doesn't have a byakko's haidate, and he stripped his NIN to sell items for gil.. Oh and he's a shitty BLM who melee's 1% ghrahs.. He also just discovered he can keep hate with a rdm sub on JoL).

Equipment is already listed in this post.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Re: Urgent Warning to Valefor Server - Cronoss

lol

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

HI!~ And you wonder why people post cross server transfers? Thanks whomever for the attention, i really appreciate it. Have fun or something! Ciao

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

btw i'm sure acariel likes being quoted in your sig... thanks D...

You all still play this retarded game? Kill yourselves.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

HEY NEO!!!! How have you been!

Fine, I hope you did ninja some shit from that Wapanese linkshell. WWWWWWWWW

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

haha no

So who exactly are you since you seem to have all this detailed information, for the most part wrong. How exactly were you wronged?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by DeliciousFurry
    Beware of this player Cronoss, Valefor.

Cronoss is not only extremely homosexual, he acts really sexual to guys he comes across in tell.

He left the server Seraph after a blow out he had with his HNM, Limbus, and Dynamis LS. Cronoss is known very well to overreact in situations that don't warrant arguments.

He just recently finished most his sky gear, collected sea torques/capes, full homam, and 2 dynamis-xarcabard AF. He's had an M.Body for awhile.. but it's a fucking M.body.. no one cares. He's threatened to leave each LS, and refuses to come on jobs unless it's the job he wanted to come as even if it wasn't needed. He flats out refuses to do things until he's confronted by an LS officer and tries to give an impression that he's a "good member".

He was taken off of his HNM linkshells novio list because of the previous reasons I stated. He also tried to score a novio from members that left the LS over their own reasoning. The day before he server transfered he harassed old members to give him the novio, but they refused to give Cronoss their novio.

A few members he keeps in touch with over the phone knows he is diagnosed with Bipolar disorder, abuses alcohol/drugs, and he's been in and out of mental wards. So if he happens to join an LS on Valefor and disappears for a month or two, you know where he is.

So pretty much you're in for a shit ton if you pick up this mess. I'm not sure if he changed his name, so I'll give some stats of his character:

White hair Elvaan model

Male

PLD RNG NIN BLM WAR (his War doesn't have a byakko's haidate, and he stripped his NIN to sell items for gil.. Oh and he's a shitty BLM who melee's 1% ghrahs.. He also just discovered he can keep hate with a rdm sub on JoL).

Equipment is already listed in this post.
    lol, some of its true other parts aren't but whatever.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

So you're making a warning just about all around douchebaggery? Fuck. That's like 3/4 of every server Gay douchebaggery is always more amusing though.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

A warning about a homosexual coming from someone named "Delicious Furry." Sorry, I have no problem with homosexuals. You fur-fags, on the other hand, are fucking weird beyond words.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads
    A warning about a homosexual coming from someone named "Delicious Furry." Sorry, I have no problem with homosexuals. You fur-fags, on the other hand, are fucking weird beyond words.
    I heartily endorse the morality contained in this post.

Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads
    I heartily endorse the morality contained in this post.
    Gotta agree.