+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Skinny ad trucks? Really?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level

Re: Skinny ad trucks? Really?

Sounds like a brilliant marketing concept.

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

Never seen one here in California.

Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    BG Level

I've never seen these before, and I agree with those who says it's really really stupid.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Vistani
    lmao

Wonder how many cars honked for him.

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

had them in toronto for years now, strange that I never considered what a waste of gas they are, I more considered it just another invasion of my vision, one less place to look and not see an ad

Old Merits
    BG Level

Oh no! the Ozone layer!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Seriously, stfu with this green shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Egon

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Ok.... Its one thing to be one of those environmentalists, that have hidden agendas, and constantly come up with these hypothesis about greenhouse gases and shit.... but you look like even more of dueche bag when you post that dumbshit. Stop reinforcing the American stereotype of ignorance by saying pollution is myth.

Here, why don't you educate yourself on the recently documented Pacific Garbage Island my friend. I assure you, this has nothing to do with Al Gore or "conspiracy theories" http://www.vbs.tv/shows/toxic/garbage-island/

Ontopic: Yeah I've seen these giant wastes of space. They're in the fucking way, they are usually advertising something retarded like a new drug or a dumbass sitcom, and they piss everyone off because they're such a waste of gas.

If siphoning gas is the new trend, then these assholes should be top priority for everyone.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

What a reasoned and concise argument! Nothing but the best from Egon, every time!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

How did you come up with such an excellent, well thought out argument?

Quote Originally Posted by Vistani

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

How did you come up with such an excellent, well thought out argument?
    Must've been watching Nova one night while knockin back a few....

Old Merits
    BG Level

There is no argument to argue. There are no facts on man made global warming. Please, prove me wrong.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

No. Fuck you. You're trying to pick a fight about global warming when the discussion is about the public nuisance these billboards-on-wheels present as a whole.

Stay on topic or GTFO.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

There is no argument to argue. There are no facts on man made global warming. Please, prove me wrong.
    You're a republican.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

I've seen them once or twice around West Hollywood, they usually promote "Gentlemen Clubs."

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nystul
    So I keep seeing these trucks, they are small trucks, like...a UHAUL sized truck. But the back cargo area is very thin- it's like it was squished to about 4 feet wide. It has ads on either side.

Has anyone seen these?

Is their purpose REALLY just to like...drive around and be moving billboards? I'm not a huge environmentalist, but that just seems retarded.

I actually found a picture:

http://www.citi-mobile.com/images/me...whiteFleet.jpg
    I'm not a huge environmentalist

environmentalist
    Actually, this is kinda about green shit. Point is, There are no facts, never will be facts that man is creating a global warming effect on this lovely planet of ours. The same ppl that complain about emissions is the same piece of shits that keeps our gas prices and our number of refineries low. We have PLENTY of oil in our own damn country and not to mention the butt loads of oil that Brazil found recently. You don't wanna leave a huge carbon foot print? Fine. Don't. But don't fucking tell me not to. I'm gonna drive my big V-8 cars and trucks until the day i die and i'm going to raise my children to do the same. When you have a crash in your piece of shit Prius, global warming won't mean a damn thing anyway.

And good for the advertising company. They're creating jobs, which is something we always need more of.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

You don't wanna leave a huge carbon foot print? Fine. Don't. But don't fucking tell me not to. I'm gonna drive my big V-8 cars and trucks until the day i die and i'm going to raise my children to do the same. When you have a crash in your piece of shit Prius, global warming won't mean a damn thing anyway.

And good for the advertising company. They're creating traffic, noise and an eyesore, which is something we always need more of.
    Nobody told you to have a lower carbon footprint in this thread, ever. Quit trying to troll.

And fuck advertising companies and the jobs they create. They break laws and create blight with their unrestrained billboarding.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    You don't wanna leave a huge carbon foot print? Fine. Don't. But don't fucking tell me not to. I'm gonna drive my big V-8 cars and trucks until the day i die and i'm going to raise my children to do the same. When you have a crash in your piece of shit Prius, global warming won't mean a damn thing anyway.

And good for the advertising company. They're creating traffic, noise and an eyesore, which is something we always need more of.
    Nobody told you to have a lower carbon footprint in this thread, ever. Quit trying to troll.

And fuck advertising companies and the jobs they create. They break laws and create blight with their unrestrained billboarding.
    Making CAFE laws does me tell to lower my footprint. I'm sure you've voted for someone who does that sort of thing.

Oh, and i like homeless ppl too. Gives me someone to talk to in the park.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

They break laws and create blight with their unrestrained billboarding.
    I think billboarding is a pretty cool guy. eh breaks laws and doesn't afraid of anything.

I saw that movie "Clear and Present Danger" by Bill Clinton about global warming. I thought it brought up a lot of valid points, including how we're 100% certain that emission of greenhouse gases are causing global warming. I believe he also mentioned how billboards are illegal in 38 states now. Very interesting film.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Making CAFE laws does me tell to lower my footprint. I'm sure you've voted for someone who does that sort of thing.

Oh, and i like homeless ppl too. Gives me someone to talk to in the park.
    Yeah you can't fucking read. Good job.

And yeah because I don't care for the jobs created by truck-boards I clearly like people being homeless. Yup that's not a fucking retarded leap of logic.

You're all class, Egon.

Saw one of those driving a few years back. It had the Anti-Abortion shit advertised on it, dead mangled babies and all. I don't want to see that shit at all, much less when I'm driving around >.>