+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    LazyShell
    BG Level

Re: $10K English Starcraft Tournament

Jumping back on topic with a late bump:

http://razertsl.teamliquid.net/overview

First four matches of the Round of 16 were played and broadcast today with english commentary and as well as some awesome graphic work. Vods aren't out yet, but they will be here when they are.

To give you an example of the kinds of things they put into the tourney to make it more professional, here were the two intros they made for it: Player intro, Probe intro

Some people should watch the next four matches tomorrow. Its pretty entertaining to watch live if you know pretty much anything about starcraft, and it was very professionally done; it looked like it could be on TV, despite there not even being live shots of the people. I think it will give a lot of people a different impression about the viability of gaming as a spectator sport (even if SC in particular isn't your thing).

Banned.

BG Level

I watch competitive korean starcraft only to see Tasteless talk. I haven't played the game in about +5 years.

kinda derail, but geno omfg did you see ktf vs stx today? im sure itll be mentioned later on english sites, ktf was absolutely flawless on their 2v2, it was so awesome to see reach show his true skills again lol i swear him and his partner have telepathy
    flash was awesome as usual

khan and hero had a match too, stork beat the shit out of sea/shield with an absolutely flawless, bold and insane pressure-style play IT WAS AWESOME

LazyShell
    BG Level

nah I didn't see the the matches today, was at a party... I'll have to watch the VODs later. The english sites are usually as quick with coverage as the korean ones though, plenty of streams and english live report threads. At least teamliquid is, I don't usually check the others.

Did you see the Ace v hanbit match yesterday? Loved oversky vs guemchi.. Overall, loved that whole match actually, lol.

edit: Also, have you been watching the Gom TV league? Some good games going to be on today: Jaedong, mind, free, and best of all ra and yellow!!!