Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search

View Poll Results: Just vote

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    11 8.46%
  • 2

    4 3.08%
  • 3

    11 8.46%
  • 4

    8 6.15%
  • 5

    14 10.77%
  • 6

    17 13.08%
  • 7

    26 20.00%
  • 8

    8 6.15%
  • 9

    10 7.69%
  • 10

    3 2.31%
  • 11

    6 4.62%
  • 12

    12 9.23%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 73 of 73

Thread: ^^     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #61
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,477
    BG Level
    7

    Re: ^^

    30min to german midnight! but I bet they force to to like... midnight EST?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. #62
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,210
    BG Level
    6

    Re: ^^

    midday14th, but didn´t say where and when exactly. I mean I am basically in UAE right now.
    So I will post it when I stand up probably. What I can tell you though is that the answer to AV was depressing.
    But a good bunch of good stuff to come. My personal biggest issue will still remain as a problem ;(.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  3. #63
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    445
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: ^^

    Well I wasn't expecting a great answer to AV. I've been of the belief he can be beaten as is and what we are missing is pretty minor. But some clarification from SE would be nice.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #64
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,477
    BG Level
    7

    Re: ^^

    lalalal! Waiting! Time for some German lections sponsored by Team Fortress 2!


    Lection 1:

    Danke Dummkopf! - Thank you dumbhead!

    Raus raus raus! - Out out out!

    Schweinhund! - Dogpig !

    I am the Ubermensch! - I am the Overhuman !

    Mach schnell ! - Hurry up !

    Achtung ! - Attention !

    Los los ! - Go Go !

    Amazing Kamerad ! - Amazing Pal !

    Was ist los? - What is happening?

    Losing ist verboten! - Losing is forbidden!

    Can you feel the Schadenfreude? - Can you feel the happyness about damage?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #65

    Re: ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by bercus
    midday14th, but didn´t say where and when exactly. I mean I am basically in UAE right now.
    So I will post it when I stand up probably. What I can tell you though is that the answer to AV was depressing.
    But a good bunch of good stuff to come. My personal biggest issue will still remain as a problem ;(.
    Fail. =/
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #66
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,898
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: ^^

    gfdi

    Time to try the "20s added" theory.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #67
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    445
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    gfdi

    Time to try the "20s added" theory.
    Haha which theory is that?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #68
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,898
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    gfdi

    Time to try the "20s added" theory.
    Haha which theory is that?
    After AV 2hs, using a 2h in response permanently reduces his rate of 2hing by 20s, making it so that after some time of doing the 2h enfeeble he will have a managable length of time between 2hs.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #69
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    445
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    gfdi

    Time to try the "20s added" theory.
    Haha which theory is that?
    After AV 2hs, using a 2h in response permanently reduces his rate of 2hing by 20s, making it so that after some time of doing the 2h enfeeble he will have a managable length of time between 2hs.
    Yeah I was wondering why no further testing was done on that. We'd still have to deal with the 2 hours, though, even if less frequently. I'm confident I have just the strategy to do that, but AV has been a no show for us for a very long time now.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #70
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,898
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    gfdi

    Time to try the "20s added" theory.
    Haha which theory is that?
    After AV 2hs, using a 2h in response permanently reduces his rate of 2hing by 20s, making it so that after some time of doing the 2h enfeeble he will have a managable length of time between 2hs.
    Yeah I was wondering why no further testing was done on that. We'd still have to deal with the 2 hours, though, even if less frequently. I'm confident I have just the strategy to do that, but AV has been a no show for us for a very long time now.
    No testing probably due to the fact that we're frustrated at 3 years and only bugged kills. Too fatigued. Sad, but realistic.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #71
    I AM A RETARD AND DO NOT LISTEN TO ME, I CANT PLAY SUMMONER IN EINHERJAR EITHER
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    99
    BG Level
    2

    Re: ^^



    #1
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #72
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    346
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion
    lalalal! Waiting! Time for some German lections sponsored by Team Fortress 2!


    Lection 1:

    Danke Dummkopf! - Thank you dumbhead!

    Raus raus raus! - Out out out!

    Schweinhund! - Dogpig !

    I am the Ubermensch! - I am the Overhuman !

    Mach schnell ! - Hurry up !

    Achtung ! - Attention !

    Los los ! - Go Go !

    Amazing Kamerad ! - Amazing Pal !

    Was ist los? - What is happening?

    Losing ist verboten! - Losing is forbidden!

    Can you feel the Schadenfreude? - Can you feel the happyness about damage?
    where do i sign up for more of these?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #73

    Re: ^^

    Bercus, my F5 button has officially worn off the keyboard. Please send me a check for $100 USD so I can buy a new G15 keyboard, thank you.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag