BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Old Merits
    BG Level

[Bismarck|Kujata] Zuzeeque&Tadolado

Hello guys,

Zuzeeque, BLM+RDM+WHM
    Tadolado, RNG+Sam+nin+mnk+Brd
    Current and former Linkshells: Bismarck LSs: Epilogue (end-game LS), Cukata (end-game LS) Kujata: Taciturn (social LS)

Any information would be nice. Seems they went from Bismarck->Kujata->Bahamut.

Bercus

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Terrestrial Rage
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Re: [Bismarck|Kujata] Zuzeeque

Kept a low profile. Neither of those LSs was very strong on Bismarck, never really hit the HNM scene. No loot whoring problems or general douchebaggery coming to mind. Didnt know him, but i remember him from a long time ago.

Demosthenes11

lol @ those being end-game ls's

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

There was some kind of drama in Epilogue but fuck if I know what it was all about.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Just FYI

Zuzeeque is not Tadolado nor is Tadolado Zuzeeque. We are RL friends but we are individuals with separate views, skills and perspectives in game and in RL. Tadolado doesn't play my character and I don't play his.

To address Linktri's comment:

Zuzeeque (me) was an Officer in Epilogue. As anyone who's been in an endgame LS knows, there's always drama on some level. The people that were creating the drama in that LS left or were removed by the other Officers before I was made an Officer. If more information is needed regarding this, I'll be happy to PM it to Bercus.

Who I am in game is who I am in RL - I'm an adult and a mom. I'll give anyone a chance and I'll help anyone. I'll do whatever I can to help my friends, my teammates, my LS. But above all, I play fair with everyone.

Linktri - Please say Hi to Slaxx for me (don't know if he still plays or not tho).

Zuzeeque

Old Merits
    BG Level

Thank you Zuz.
    But in a background check I would like to see feedback from others not the people themself .

If Drama was maybe, maybe not in a LS that doesn´t say anything about the person/people themself too,
    or what do same understand here under background check?

If noone has anything good or bad to say that is good enough too.
    Thank you so far, even though the information provided didn´t help.

Bercus

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Re: [Bismarck|Kujata] Zuzeeque&Tadolado

Linktri - Please say Hi to Slaxx for me (don't know if he still plays or not tho).
    I don't think he still plays. Sorry.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Sorry for the late response, Zuz was a very active member during the reformation of CUKATA and her knowledge and contribution quickly led her to becoming an officer for CUKATA. During her time as an officer she did her fair share of work with our administrative duties. At times she was a bit temperamental and defensive but then again 90% of the people who play this game are. Maybe it's passion. Tado was also very knowledgeable, but rather immature at times, I'm sure he has grown up more since. Both left the linkshell during a time when Zuz was extreamly preoccupied with work, didn't leave with any drama. Tried to take Aneon with them. lol.

maekawa

I was in a linkshell with these two people on Bismarck
    almost two years ago. Both were very active and passionate
    about their characters. I can attest to the fact the Zuz is very knowledgeable
    about a wide array of things related to the game and is very
    organizational in terms of putting things together/assisting
    with events etc.. As far as Tado he was generally very agreeable
    and willing to go the distance as far as completing things. Both
    are very fine examples of what "Teamwork" should be and can be
    accomplished.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I was in CUKATA with both of them, along with Enubis who has already posted.

During the bumpy times Zuz really stepped up as Enubis said, even though it wasn’t the most fun thing to do. Hell, I remember it being pretty bad. Don’t know if it was loyalty, good intentions, or what, but I know it was a nice thing for her to do. We did some COP together back in the day, I remember both being pretty skilled at what they do (if not a bit stressed... but that was trying to do pickups with COP, so who can blame them). Actually, I remember Zuz coming to help _after_ she had already finished it herself, so that was very nice.

Can pretty much agree with what Enubis said, I’d say at very least they’re probably worth a trial to your LS. Good job combos!

Also, you can say what you want about Epilogue Sirro, but CUKATA was nice for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Linktri
    I don't think he still plays. Sorry.
    He still plays, he's just been moved to night shift for the past month and won't be done with it till mid july or so.