BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmir Rainteau
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quetz player warning

Our endgame shell on Phoenix had the misfortune of picking up an individual by the name of Kiskie (apparently now named Casi) who was apparently originally from Quetz server. Basically, it was discovered by a few people that this person had been playing the typically manthra playing as a female ploy and romancing people for goods. Once confronted with evidence they disappeared due to "rl issues" and never provided a defense of their actions. After obtaining several items of value such as a shiny V. Belt they mysteriously switched servers back to Quetz once it was apparent that they would be unable to smuggle any more items from the shell. I would suggest avoiding any sort of interaction with this person.

Mithra with a Velocious belt
    75 pld (Has blood cuisses among other things)
    nin & rdm 50+

Re: Quetz player warning

Oh the irony.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmir Rainteau
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Eh dont look at me. Wasnt my problem, but I think the person that did get suckered feels bad enough about it. Actually they don't even know yet. >.>

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Helm
    Eh dont look at me. Wasnt my problem, but I think the person that did get suckered feels bad enough about it. Actually they don't even know yet. >.>
    You know that now you have to tell us who it was right?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Kiskie's new name is Casi.

She also jumped servers with a guy named Demonwolf, his new name is Ketsuchi

They appear to be a con duo, watch out for them, keep gil/items away from them.

Dreamer

I just want to say one thing. He is not involved in the con. As everyone would say, "guilty by association" but, in this case, we were all in that boat. I have witnessed a lot of things involved in this and, I will stand up for him because, none of this is his plan. He is getting played as well but, does not want to see it. Would you want to if you were in his situation? Honestly? He gets nothing out of this. She gets everything that she used you all for. Rare/Ex items and gil. I understand the fact that everyone jumped on both of them but please, know that he is involved in this as far as how he feels about her. No other way.
    Dream~

P.S Email me or PM me if you want to talk about issues with this.
    Thanks for reading.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ok this was brought up to me by Xzerper (Leader of Legion a Limbus LS that I am currently in.)
    I left that server and shell without warning becase after having some issues with paranoid members I was having problems via (Myspace hackings and 3rd party programs being input into my CPU) I wana start off on this note: How can I "Steal" Items like W abj's and V belt. You clearly
    Have to earn points and status to even be able to get loting rights on these items. I had helped Glorious (The LS in question I "Stole" From) and its member get 2 other belts before I even got mine. Earned no? And as for my W legs. I went to all sky events earned my points and when the time came was able to lot on them (vs 3 other people keep in mind.) And all this can be verified WITH the Linkshell Leader named Akisu on Phoneix server. The real reason a thread was made on BG about my leavings was personal between me and a member of that linkshell. My abrupt leaving made some of their officers (like Helm the person who posted the thread on BG) angry with me. And as for Ketsuchi who moved with me (real name being matthew) I find it laughable that he was thrown into it. I also find it hard to believe that I would be "playing him" When I just recently visited him not a week ago and will most likely be moving there this summer to live with him. Interesting no?

Thank you for your time if you have any further questions you can give me a /t casi IG. My Fiancee can also be /t'd IG by name of Ketsuchi
    Or perhaps even make a mule on Phoneix and verify what I have said with Akisu.
    That's off our LS Application forums... are there any responses to that? Could we get Akisu to post? We'd like to know the full story before making a decision.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I will take this one. I'll just dump out all of the truth about it here, so there won't be anymore questions.

This is up to you, Kiskie, Casi, is good paladin. We had our two main paladins who were on regularly, Helm and Kiskie. That's why Kiskie got a V.Belt before older members, because it seemed like she would be staying a bit. This was before we assigned point usage to V.Belt, as well as many other items. So, she was allowed to lot against older members, DD jobs, who could have used it as well, because she was one of our main tanks. As far as W.Legs, yes, she earned the points, but many members passed an override on it for her because they wanted the plds to be geared up first.

As far as her as a person, she contacted me just the other day on Phoenix under a mule name, and basicly told me to get everyone to delete their posts here. In Glorious she used to constantly stir up drama in the shell, by yelling at anyone in linkshell if they "ignored her." We use a ventrilo server, and she would ask a question in linkshell. She used to sit on Ventrilo, but never speak, because she didn't have a mic. So, she would ask in LS, she wouldn't get an instant answer, and she would start throwing a hissy fit over it, and a few times, she even took her pearl off, or logged out and went to pout over it. She's a drama queen, so if you're okay with that. Then go for it.

As far as our linkshell leader, (/drama on) she basicly got herself close to the leader, told everyone in linkshell she was done with her "ex," and constantlly put him down infront of us, repeatedly telling everyone how horrible he is, and she just visited him and she jumped servers with him. Meanwhile she sweet talked the leader up, along with the leaders closest friends to make herself seem more sincere, and was provided with some nice gear. Such as the -1 cursed item for W.Legs bought by Akisu, it was on FFXIAH history for awhile, still is if you expand the list down a little:
    http://www.ffxiah.com/item.php?id=1391&sid=5

From the words of her "ex" himself (I talked to on MSN), she borrowed alot of gil from him as well for these cursed legs -1, and told him she was paying back the LS bank that she borrowed the gil from. This is not true, as I have full records of our lsbank, and we don't give private loans like that out yet. So I suppose that leaves the question of where that loaned gil is, and even if she gave it back to him, why the lie about it?

Also, when she left our server, she told everyone she was taking a week of for school and real life personal reasons, she never informed the linkshell leader of the truth that she jumped servers, until Helm found out about it, and even accused the leader of being the one behind all the hacking going around lately with the community websites (lol.) as a reason she wanted to "get away." But yes, she jumped servers without saying anything, leaving some people to worry because of how many real life problems she listed, only for us to find out we were lied to and she jumped servers. If Demonwolf/Ketsuchi was involved in any of this stuff, I do not know for sure, nor do I care, as he was not a member of our LS. I am just a bit curious why she would spend so much time putting him down publicly, and insisting he was horrible infront of the LS and everyone else, just to end up jumping servers with him after plastering her myspace page with <3 <3 <3 pictures of someone else after she "dumped" her "ex" a few days before. (/Drama off.)

There was some other things given to her by the LS leader to help her out as pld, a Merc.Greatsword when she was skilling up, a Lucient Haub for her drk she was leveling (which I was also informed that her "ex" bought her one as well.) and I believe a full set of cursed gear for Koenig. As far as her "earning" her points, an example is: with our point system, our average members have between 20-50 points. The senior members who have been around since the begining have 50-100 points. The most Kiskie ever gained with us was 17 points, and this is total, excluding the spent points. Since then our point system has been revamped, but I still have complete records, both written and excel sheets, of attendance and points. That being said, she attended 70% of the events scheduled.

In summary: most of us are very tired of this drama, and want nothing to do with it anymore, this was all posted as a warning for anyone who might be interested. Kiskie/Casi is a good paladin, but very dramatic, and very demanding. If she's not kept happy, you will know it. She turns on friends easily for self gain, and she's not afraid to use people to get what she wants, (I can atest to this personally.) So, if you want a good paladin, well geared at our expense, take her. If you care about a giant cloud of drama, and possibly having her screw you over, avoid like the plauge.

That being said. PM me if you have any more questions, I'll be happy to answer you in PM, or if that isn't good, I can provide my MSN name.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Does she answer to Marjoly?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmir Rainteau
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Lol. I wouldn't be surprised. >.> I don't really have anything else to add to Miko's summarization, although I must reiterate that Kiskie/Casi is quite crazy and inviting them to anything will almost inevitably lead to some sort of drama.