Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Re: Square Enix/May 2008 Inteview (SE avoids answers again)

Honestly the only question that was asked which I cared about at all was question 1, and it was a complete waste of space. I can deal with all of their other answers, but how can they seriously answer an interview question that we've waited six months for with, "The answers are in the video."

All they needed to say was one tiny little minuscule detail to jumpstart the community back to trying new things (for a week or so, at least), but they couldn't even do that.

Aldaris

Quote Originally Posted by Jackyl
    I want my F5 key back.
    ditto

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not as bad as you guys are saying

1 sucked
    2 good
    3 misunderstanding
    4 and 5 we can only hope
    6 you think that people are going to get off their asses enough to try? ha
    7 good
    8 good
    9 good, even though it's not as specific as you might want it's a good answer
    10 makes sense to me
    11 oh well, didn't expect anything anyways
    12 good

So 6/12 are good imo. Stop being so fucking pessimistic. Yeah, frustrating at times but focusing on things to hate just makes you and everyone else more miserable. Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    Honestly the only question that was asked which I cared about at all was question 1, and it was a complete waste of space. I can deal with all of their other answers, but how can they seriously answer an interview question that we've waited six months for with, "The answers are in the video."

All they needed to say was one tiny little minuscule detail to jumpstart the community back to trying new things (for a week or so, at least), but they couldn't even do that.
    We still have possible theories to try, just not the will. I don't think they understand that our will to keep trying is running on fumes.

Wait, now everyone and their mom is gonna be competing for outlands... Better drop rate and cheaper dyns.

Hi to you, our whitegate shouting friends. Incoming Dynamis birth syndrome!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin

1 sucked
    2 good
    3 misunderstanding
    4 and 5 we can only hope
    7 good
    8 good
    10 makes sense to me
    12 good

So 6/12 are good imo. Stop being so fucking pessimistic. Yeah, frustrating at times but focusing on things to hate just makes you and everyone else more miserable. Fuck.

We still have possible theories to try, just not the will. I don't think they understand that our will to keep trying is running on fumes.
    50% is still a failing grade.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

That's your opinion Maxx, I honestly think half the questions they gave good answers for were just shitty questions.
    Yes, people here voted for them, but I didn't...

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Roy

1 sucked
    2 good
    3 misunderstanding
    4 and 5 we can only hope
    7 good
    8 good
    10 makes sense to me
    12 good

50% is still a failing grade.
    ...in high school maybe. We aren't in high school. Considering the disconnect in translation and the inability to converse about it, I've seen much worse.

I also counted things I have a different opinion of how to do things as bad answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic
    That's your opinion Maxx, I honestly think half the questions they gave good answers for were just shitty questions.
    Yes, people here voted for them, but I didn't...
    Only bad questions imo are windower (we knew the answer, srsly) and battle music.

So this is it? Is this seriously all the answers we're getting to ALL the questions that were asked?

Son of a bitch. Same dodges to the same damn questions.

Wow, another disappointing interview. I didn't see that happening.

And we're fixing northlands now w/ Iron Ram Hauberts coming? FUCK YEAH VALOR SURCOATS FOR EVERYONE

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I know this is going to be hard for you people, but instead of whining about everything that was said why not have a discussion about what the answers mean.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by The Q
    So this is it? Is this seriously all the answers we're getting to ALL the questions that were asked?

Son of a bitch. Same dodges to the same damn questions.
    I honestly thought it would be different this time since it took so long to get the answers to us.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I know this is going to be hard for you people, but instead of whining about everything that was said why not have a discussion about what the answers mean.
    I know this is going to be hard for you, but instead of whining about people whining why not start a discussion about what the answers mean?

That being said... I wonder how much the drop rate in northlands dyna will be increased.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic
    I know this is going to be hard for you, but instead of whining about people whining why not start a discussion about what the answers mean?
    And now you're whining about whining about people.

So what does this make you?

Ok for specific questions, what ???s do you think should be changed to shorter repops? No, I'm not sure why they all can't have 1m repops either, but which specifically do you have problems with?

Also, can you think of any items that seem suspicious but haven't had any hidden effects on them?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

A .0001% higher droprate is still higher amirite?

Demosthenes11

THE ANSWERS ARE IN THE INTERVIEW

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Speaking of discussing what the answers mean...

The answer to question 1 looks like SE doesn't want AV to be defeated.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    THE ANSWERS ARE IN THE INTERVIEW
    ...my questions were to the people here so that we could use the info or lack thereof to glean more knowledge of the game

The answer is we need god mode, RDMs w/ staves and Time Mage to jump forward and instantly win.

Seriously though, it's sounding about right that anything we ask that's not related to Chocobo Racing and Pankration we're not going to get direct answers about. This is just ridiculous they can't up and tell us something after x amount of years, where they think everything needs to be a goddamn mystery and everything must be confidential.

:/ Well, what can we do? @_@

Could go ZAM and try to get everyone to "sign a petition to fix kings and make AV defeatable" and go nowhere or we can just get on with our lives and accept sea sucks for the most part and AV is unbeatable. Put time into other crap @_@ I guess.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Bercus Questions: 1343 words 7733 characters
    Square-Enix Answers: 710 words 4098 characters

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast