Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1

    New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Starting a new account fresh, lost my old one. Don't rant at me about how I can get it back blah blah blah. I want to start on a new server. Make suggestions

  2. #2
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    96
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Not Odin. We are full up. Good Luck! :D

  3. #3

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    atomos ftw

  4. #4

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Bahamut

  5. #5

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    atomos ftw
    Lol

    And why Bahamut?

  6. #6
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,581
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by CelinaAlexander
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    atomos ftw
    Lol

    And why Bahamut?
    Bahamut isnt crowded and has plenty of room on the endgame scene.

  7. #7
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    202
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Try Alexander!

  8. #8

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    I don't want to go back to Alexander everyone there (except for a select few) are whiny mcbabykins.

    Also, was the bahamut comment sarcastic?

  9. #9
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,581
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by CelinaAlexander
    Also, was the bahamut comment sarcastic?
    Very.

    No real life friends on other servers? If not, isn't there a "Random" server button so the game can choose for you?

  10. #10

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    if you have no moral problems botting come to cerberus, you can join us from the start and help us claim regardless of your level. 100% serious

  11. #11

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Mk. 2
    if you have no moral problems botting come to cerberus, you can join us from the start and help us claim regardless of your level. 100% serious
    I guess I forgot to mention, I'm looking to keep this account active for longer than a month.

  12. #12
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,622
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsumi
    Bahamut
    Not this.

    Go to Garuda. Nothing important, substantial, or noteworthy has EVER come out of Garuda. In fact, I had to consult a server list to remember they're actually a server in this game.

    Or Kujata, Lakshmi, or Fenrir. Same reasons.

  13. #13
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,861
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsumi
    Bahamut
    Not this.

    Go to Garuda. Nothing important, substantial, or noteworthy has EVER come out of Garuda. In fact, I had to consult a server list to remember they're actually a server in this game.

    Or Kujata, Lakshmi, or Fenrir. Same reasons.
    Isn't lolAnna from Garuda? The WHM/THF that loves to flee to raise you... since she can't do her job right in the first place?

  14. #14
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,043
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Carbuncle's endgame is limited/JP-run, so if you're looking for that don't bother.

  15. #15

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Akucaen
    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsumi
    Bahamut
    Not this.

    Go to Garuda. Nothing important, substantial, or noteworthy has EVER come out of Garuda. In fact, I had to consult a server list to remember they're actually a server in this game.

    Or Kujata, Lakshmi, or Fenrir. Same reasons.
    Isn't lolAnna from Garuda? The WHM/THF that loves to flee to raise you... since she can't do her job right in the first place?
    Hey, we have a few noteworthy people on Garuda. Need i remind of you the Taru Detectives who debunked the famous photoshopping T0 crafter?

    Yes and lolAnna is from this server too, rocking her Mentor flag whenever she steps out of her moghouse...

  16. #16
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias Garuda
    Quote Originally Posted by Akucaen
    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsumi
    Bahamut
    Not this.

    Go to Garuda. Nothing important, substantial, or noteworthy has EVER come out of Garuda. In fact, I had to consult a server list to remember they're actually a server in this game.

    Or Kujata, Lakshmi, or Fenrir. Same reasons.
    Isn't lolAnna from Garuda? The WHM/THF that loves to flee to raise you... since she can't do her job right in the first place?
    Hey, we have a few noteworthy people on Garuda. Need i remind of you the Taru Detectives who debunked the famous photoshopping T0 crafter?

    Yes and lolAnna is from this server too, rocking her Mentor flag whenever she steps out of her moghouse...
    Wasn't that Genbu 'SHE FUCKING TOOK IT' drama from Garuda too? We owe them for that, that was entertaining as shit.

  17. #17

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Went with Kujata because it let me have the name Celina

    Might change though.

  18. #18
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,811
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsumi
    Bahamut
    Not this.

    Go to Garuda. Nothing important, substantial, or noteworthy has EVER come out of Garuda. In fact, I had to consult a server list to remember they're actually a server in this game.

    Or Kujata, Lakshmi, or Fenrir. Same reasons.
    Richardd!!!

  19. #19
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    293
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by CelinaAlexander
    I don't want to go back to FFXI everyone there (except for a select few) are whiny mcbabykins.
    Fixed.


    Seriously tho, Dartboard of Servers FTW

  20. #20

    Re: New account, quick pick a server for me!

    Changed my mind, went back to Alexander.

    I'm like a crackwhore. I know it's bad for me but I need cocaine.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ummmm Someone Please Verify Something Important For Me plz
    By Mortibody in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2005-06-13, 14:04