Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

Anyone else receiving (LM-17)?

Friend was exping on puddings bout 15minutes ago and tells me on aim his mule just got a disconnected from POL "You were disconnected from POL" and then tried to log in and got the following message:

"Your playonline services have been stopped in regards to your POL ID, for more information please contact the help center blah blah (LM-17)" Now I'm well aware the "Your playonline account has been closed for more information contact blah blah (LM-11)" that is the message you get whenever your banned. If i recall correctly (LM-17) is suspension. So 10minutes after that MY CHARACTER gets the message from inside moghouse. Same thing happened to my char. This happened on ragnarok bout 15min ago. Anyone know of anyone else getting the message? Neither of us do anything other than windower and I actually 2-3 box 80% of the time im online so why would my char but not my other chars get the message. MY friend and I have been camping NMs a lot lately against GS so maybe it's a misunderstanding? My mule a while back if any of you remember got the same message after performing a assload of holy water synths and NPCing them. I've been working on a relic @ 70 100 bynes 14 Msilvers 15Ljades so there's certainly no reason for me to use anything that would get me booted. That'd be like holding 3,000$ over a fire to see if it ignites ; ;

Re: Anyone else receiving (LM-17)?

its ban day, they ban at 4 AM EST (1 PDT) then announce it at 7 AM EST (4 PDT), only thing you can do is wait for POL to open and pray its 3 day

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

Well i have a banned char for all of you who know me as Altwight. The messages don't match up so i know im not banned. Guess ill have to wait to call and hope it's a mistake in which case it better be -.-

they changed the message from suspended/closed to stopped, I got a character banned last month, trust me

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

LM-17 and LM-11 aren't the same thing.

they are now, trust me tbh, an account I got banned a year and 3 months ago is LM-17 still, thats why they changed it from LM-17 suspended to LM-17 stopped, i don't think they change any accounts to LM-11 anymore. the first account I got banned (2 years and some change) is the only LM-11 account I have, and I've gotten 6-7 of my own banned

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I just got off my most recent 3 day suspension about 90 minutes ago, was LM-17 Stopped message.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Mk. 2
    they are now, trust me tbh, an account I got banned a year and 3 months ago is LM-17 still, thats why they changed it from LM-17 suspended to LM-17 stopped, i don't think they change any accounts to LM-11 anymore. the first account I got banned (2 years and some change) is the only LM-11 account I have, and I've gotten 6-7 of my own banned
    lol? wtf you have 6-7 accounts banned and you still play this shit? just give up already lol

most of them were just bot accounts for claiming, a couple fishing, still going 3 strong on fishbots and 2 on claim, if my main character got banned i would quit

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

thanks for varifying sath

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

most of them were just bot accounts for claiming, a couple fishing, still going 3 strong on fishbots and 2 on claim, if my main character got banned i would quit
    You must have a lot of credit cards.

Altwight, it might be for NM monopolization. They may think you're an RMT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sath
    I just got off my most recent 3 day suspension about 90 minutes ago, was LM-17 Stopped message.
    On your char?

prepaid visas Q_Q

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

Hmm i think i might know a reason. Do you think copying and pasting shit in ffxi could flag a suspension?

example: copy paste stats of an item
    Mychar>> Justice Sword RareExclusive
    (Sword) All Races
    DMG: 34 Delay: 236 STR +7
    Virtue stone equipped:
    Occasionally attacks twice
    Lv. 73 RDM / THF / PLD

So it breaks the chat log barrier ? just a curious thought

edit:

tubbers i was actually thinking that considering i got the same message when i mass produced holy water on my alch mule. also my friend's char has been camping same NMs with me as the GS do too and he got the banstick on him too. i'll just have to call and find out i suppose. glad kaali lives down the street from me.

you can force line breaks with ascii so i'm pretty sure that isn't an autoflag criteria, if someone GMed you and they reported it to STF they may have

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Tubbers
    You must have a lot of credit cards.

Altwight, it might be for NM monopolization. They may think you're an RMT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sath
    On your char?
    Yes, MPKing 4 LS at Cerb for about an hour or so is apparently frowned upon.

troll brothers?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Lived through over 30 GoH while carefully positioning it on less fortunate members of the other LS's.

Edit: I should note, that will be the last act of fun for Sath ; ; not risking getting banned with a relic, will miss the good times.

nice lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

That's what i told myself. "Not gonna risk botting or mpking someone with all the currency in my safe" Guess i should have tried harder. I seriously can't think of anything I did wrong I mean i 3box everyday but a GM said there's nothing wrong with that a while back. It doesn't make sense 1 char out of 3 was suspended when all 3 were doing the same thing all day everyday.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

baud reported on irc that he got LM-17 a couple of hours ago while doing Promy Vahzl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast