BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

[Carbuncle] Leolai (bc)

Got RNG, BLM and SAM at 75.

His apply: Leolai

Any info you got pls ... thank you very much

Re: [Carbuncle] Leolai (bc)

I'm the shell holder for Sanoske and PocketAces referenced in his application. I have known Leolai for almost 4 years and have found him to be a good solid player knowledgeable in all his jobs. He will make a great addition to your shell.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Oh, well this is a good way to find out.

Leo's our Swedish Ranger in our social Sanoske, Limbus shell dotunderscoredot, and Dynamis shell PocketAces. He hails from the same group that gave Chroma Tyramut (Vyvyan) and Kaiyzer (Audio). Both of them, along with Leolai, were in my CoP static back in fall 2006. We were close-knit, and Leo proved his salt many times over. Since then we've become close friends, and I had no idea he was leaving us.

This sucks to hear it from here, but I suppose he's leaving for a better EU scene? He's been hanging out with a sky linkshell (Osiris) lately, which I believe is EU-based. I don't know much about that group of people so I can't comment; however, Leo is good people.

._.!

EDIT: I didn't read his application fully, so allow me to fix some problems with it.

-My linkshell's only killed three Omegas of four attempts. Our only Ultima attempt ended in a wipe at 18%, not 4.
    -Was never a main BLM caller in Dynamis, and has limited experience as a puller.
    -I know at least two other people that have his account info, though Leo may be changing his info to prevent their access upon his transfer.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Shadow Council

Well.. Considering we are just hearing about this here and not in person, I'm pretty upset with the guy. I'm the BLM leader in his Dynamis LS. I've known Leolai for quite a few years now. Within in the past month and a half we talked to him about being a part time caller for the BLM alliance if myself and another BLM leader cannot be present. To my knowledge he's only called 2 or 3 times in PocketAces. I cannot say what he did before I joined PA a year and a half ago. He hasn't pulled every zone since I've been here. But I'm not sure as to which he pulled before Aeroduran took over. The only issues I have with Leolai is that he does not listen well when BLM leaders ask him to not crowd the puller. He is usually up on their butt and nuking before we call things. Yes we call statues, but he doesn't listen well when asked to pull back. Other than that he does pretty well as a BLM. Just has an issue with listening to people who are in charge, and him not being one of them.

Leo is very knowledgeable when it comes to the game. He knows strats well and focuses on getting the job done. He does great in Limbus with us and the few times in Sky we did before he joined Osiris. He knows his jobs and does them well. He is a fantastic RNG and I've only seen him play SAM a few times. His BLM, like I said, he does well on.

Only thing left I have to say is that I'm very disappointed in Leolai for not coming to us and telling us the truth about him leaving. He told the officers that he was leaving due to his thesis. Then we find out on here that that isn't true. He is moving to another server. Just wish he had the guts to actually tell his long time friends of 3+ years, 4 for some, instead of being chicken and bowing out this way. Thanks Leo. Good luck to you.

Edit: Reading his app, I see that he only started coming BLM when myself and the last BLM leader asked him to come. So my guess is that he didn't call before we got there. Though I'm sure he is a fast learner. He has not called every zone to my knowledge.

You wouldn't download a car
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I've been moaning at Leo to transfer for quite some time. His sudden decision to server-swap surprised me aswell, however, he assured Chroma he'd transfer after this weekend, after he got accepted. I'm sure he planned to make his goodbyes to you all in this time.

Seriously though. Asura provides a lot more opportunities for european players then your nip-ridden server does. You should be glad for him

Hi Moot, cause any more linkshells to be broken lately? How's that sky RMT on Asura? Kick another kid out of party because they out lotted you on an item?

We are happy for Leo, thanks. He's a great guy and will be a great addition to where ever he winds up.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Shadow Council

Quote Originally Posted by Tyramut
    I've been moaning at Leo to transfer for quite some time. His sudden decision to server-swap surprised me aswell, however, he assured Chroma he'd transfer after this weekend, after he got accepted. I'm sure he planned to make his goodbyes to you all in this time.

Seriously though. Asura provides a lot more opportunities for european players then your nip-ridden server does. You should be glad for him
    M00t.. I told the truth. I didn't sit here and say horrendous things about Leolai. If we want to start talking truth darlin', we could go all day with how much havoc you caused and how many things you've done to destroy friendships and linkshells. Just be happy that you didn't, or that we didn't know about your background check post when you went over to Asura. Because with the, no joke, full on truth that we would have posted, I don't know that anyone would have wanted you. We didn't want you back when you asked. Not after what you pulled. Now quit your little jabs, and move on with your pathetic life.

Now.. back to Leolai. I think he is a great player. I think he knows his jobs very well. Anything that I mention above is not a serious issue to deal with and it can be dealt with. So again, I'll say Good luck to you Leo. And I'd suggest him to another shell. That's all. Thanks.

Kaiyzer

Vyvyan the Destroyer strikes again.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Kai!!!!! long time no smell punk. Never knew you switched servers, after I left FS and quit the game back in feb (recently came back, FFXI is crack i swear) i've been seeing more and more people switch servers ><

anyways nothing to really add here, just saying sup to you people who left carby oh and that nip comment wasn't very nice Tyramut. Stop being EuroTrash

as for the opportunity thing goes ... if you feel like leaving people who have considered you a friend for a long time by lying to them and switching servers for a grass-is-greener opportunity thing goes, well, it's just shameful.

You wouldn't download a car
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Sometimes it's easier on the people you've known for 4 years+ to bow out without a word instead of explaining why you're bouncing to another server, Bomb. I can attest to that.

As for you two.

If you're really trying to call me out for leeching a free D.head from sky RMT years ago. I neither hide that fact nor does anyone else care about it.

Perhaps I should mention that one of your own current members used the same tactic to gear out two jobs from the same people. Not to mention RMT'ing an account to run his own bots on.

I'd give reasons for my disagreements with your moronic ls members aswell but i'm tired. Nor do I want Leo's BC becoming a 10 page flame thread.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well thanks all for the replies to Leolai, we accepted him.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Locked due to BC completion.