Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

[Ifrit] Bushidowarrior aka Bushidoxx (BC)

What is your character's name? Bushidoxx

Jobs(level): 75 Samurai 75 Ninja 75 Blue Mage 75 Thief, my next will be blm, im working on my subs for it 1st.

Crafts(level): X

Current Nation Mission Needed: 10 Windy,4Sandy(in progress)

Current Linkshell(s): no current shell i just migrated from another server

Past Linkshell(s): Please list any linkshells you have been a member of in the past six months. SPQR
    from ifrit

Are you originally from Shiva server? If not, please put what server you transferred from and the name you had on that server (if different). my name was Bushidowarrior on Ifrit

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Re: [Ifrit] Bushidowarrior aka Bushidoxx (BC)

never heard of this person. seems they kept a low profile though

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Don't remember seeing the name around much, but he does claim to be from SPQR... if thats true then they will be popping in here shortly to mention something, I'm sure lol.

FFXIAH: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=897418&sid=13 -- Doesn't seem outta the ordinary.

Decimus

Yes, he was with our LS. Bushidowarrior wants a LS that has events earlier during the day; we operate 9pm est to midnight and he wants something like 6pm est to 9pm est.

If you can get him to play better and show up to all of your events, he can be a good member. Unfortunately, we couldn't get him to do this.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

He was in our linkshell for about 2 months. Came to a decent amount of events, but would always complain about not being defaulted gear over people who were in the shell for at least 6 months longer than him. Would cry that we wouldnt take him to nyzul isle every time we went. Its kinda hard to win nyzul isle with a sam who does complete garbage damage and who doesnt care about playing the job properly.

He had only 75 sam and blu when he joined and he didnt give a shit about making either one better (he didnt even have overwhelm on his sam till we brought him to a jailer of hope where he was doing 150 damage WSs).

Bushi also does not know how to take a joke. Everyone in our shell makes fun of everyone, especially the new people. Everyone else realized that its just for fun and we arent being personal, but he never got the memo I guess.

In conclusion I guess this is the typical "former SPQR" BC you would expect. If you want him then go right ahead and get him, he will have very good attendance. But make sure you give him gear regularly and definately make sure you dont say one word about his completely shitty jobs. He was an embarrassment to our shell whenever he would be seen wearing it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsos
    He was in our linkshell for about 2 months. Came to a decent amount of events, but would always complain about not being defaulted gear over people who were in the shell for at least 6 months longer than him. Would cry that we wouldnt take him to nyzul isle every time we went. Its kinda hard to win nyzul isle with a sam who does complete garbage damage and who doesnt care about playing the job properly.

He had only 75 sam and blu when he joined and he didnt give a shit about making either one better (he didnt even have overwhelm on his sam till we brought him to a jailer of hope where he was doing 150 damage WSs).

Bushi also does not know how to take a joke. Everyone in our shell makes fun of everyone, especially the new people. Everyone else realized that its just for fun and we arent being personal, but he never got the memo I guess.

In conclusion I guess this is the typical "former SPQR" BC you would expect. If you want him then go right ahead and get him, he will have very good attendance. But make sure you give him gear regularly and definately make sure you dont say one word about his completely shitty jobs. He was an embarrassment to our shell whenever he would be seen wearing it.
    I don't know this bushido guy or give two-shits where he ends up but I feel the need to point out that 6 retarded monkeys can win nyzul 5f at a time, don't need anything super special, hell, we bring Aurara.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Your right Sath its not impossible to win with bad people(i dont mean aurara lol). But why would we by choice bring someone who purposely sucks on his only 75 jobs?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsos
    Your right Sath its not impossible to win with bad people(i dont mean aurara lol). But why would we by choice bring someone who purposely sucks on his only 75 jobs?
    To shut him up? Again, Aurara.

I guess it sounds like I'm personally attacking you guys, but I'm not trying to, some people are flat out retarded, that's just the way it is, but as long as you're stuck with him in the shell, and not kicking him, you have two choices A) listen to him bitch non-stop or B) throw him a bone once in a while then when he fucks up take away his spot and say 'this is why you can't have nice things.' Probably should've just kicked him though if he sucked that bad.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

We tried bringing him, but he wanted to come EVERY run. Was annoying whenever we would have him come because everyone else would have to work extra hard to pick up his slack.

Some of us wanted to kick him, but he was friends with some of the sackholders.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Meh oh well

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

and you wonder why 35 usu head never drops for you sath.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'm willing to let Bushidowarrior take the blame for Hammerblow this time.