Closed Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67

Thread: Ixion discussion thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    wow, everybody with an unfilled merit bar is talking like a retard, who would have thought it.

lol, It's sad but true. I am completely passed the point of looking for the merit bar icon and activating my selective reading skill set.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

wow, everybody with an unfilled merit bar is talking like a retard, who would have thought it.
    I'll fill yours if you fill mine, big boy.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quoting yourself in your own sig is fail.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Quoting yourself in your own sig is fail.
    This man speaks the truth.

Need i say more?

Flamming people for not having almost 4k post is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeymike View Post

Need i say more?

Flamming people for not having almost 4k post is awesome.
    You are going to go places on this forum with that attitude!

assburgers
    BG Level

Oh man, that post about Sono, I'm laughing like a retard now.

Mikey, thank you for the laugh, you will be missed.

guess i need a time out :\

After this post i'll hit 2 post in one day, i'll be there in no time!

Oh and lol, gonna get banned for that? ftw.

assburgers
    BG Level

Know who Sono is?

(Hint: Sono is probably the one that put the merit bar and such in place)

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Max™ View Post
    Oh man, that post about Sono, I'm laughing like a retard now.

Mikey, thank you for the laugh, you will be missed.

QFT. QQ

I don't know if these new forums are giving people a shot of liquid courage, but these noobs are some mouthy motherfuckers. Did Alla leave the gate open or what? It's all just a matter of time.....

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    QFT. QQ

I don't know if these new forums are giving people a shot of liquid courage, but these noobs are some mouthy motherfuckers. Did Alla leave the gate open or what? It's all just a matter of time.....
    You need to get the fuck off your high horse.

assburgers
    BG Level

I like the avatar, but seriously, enough retarded bitching, more posting the same drops/drama about Ixion.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fusi Thassarian
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

QFT. QQ

Sorry but just because you post every possible shit in every thread doesn't mean you aren't still a noob, there are people with a merit bar who joined long time befor you even knew this forum exists.

anyone... I love Ixion, best HNM SE has added in years i just hope they'll give it a 60-90min rage timer. Sucks when LS can't kill it under 4h. Dunno about other server but there are currently only 2 LS on asura who can kill it under 1h.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuse View Post
    Sorry but just because you post every possible shit in every thread doesn't mean you aren't still a noob, there are people with a merit bar who joined long time befor you even knew this forum exists.

FYI: Post count has absolutely, positively nothing to do with being a noob or not, so way to take what I said of context. Re-read my comment and the posts before mine and rethink your asinine stance. llol @ before I knew the forum exists, again a fine example of the pot calling the kettle black. You just completely nullified whatever point you were attempting to make and rendered it 100% useless. I can spout of the names of about 20 people without giving a seconds thought, that have far fewer posts than I do but know, much more than I do. Do you see where petty assumptions get you lol? No one is keeping you from posting, never have.

The noob comment was in regards to someone here calling out and talking shit to the Mod of Mods here on BG. Not smart = Noob. Just because you have the wherewithal to not do such a thing does mean you assume someone else does. Again, way to take someone not directed towards you completely out of fucking context.

loltankjr. I see I am beginning to ruffle your feathers aren't I? :D I base that on this inherent need you have to interject yourself into every comment in this thread, whether it is directed towards you are not. It's all good, we all know why you do it <3

Carry on with you regularly scheduled Ixion discussion...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

we all know why you do it <3
    Boredom. Also, you're a douchebag.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

FYI: Post count has absolutely, positively nothing to do with being a noob or not, so way to take what I said of context. Re-read my comment and the posts before mine and rethink your asinine stance. llol @ before I knew the forum exists, again a fine example of the pot calling the kettle black. You just completely nullified whatever point you were attempting to make and rendered it 100% useless. I can spout of the names of about 20 people without giving a seconds thought, that have far fewer posts than I do but know, much more than I do. Do you see where petty assumptions get you lol? No one is keeping you from posting, never have

Basically this. I've been reg'd on BG since Ondoril and shit were releasing fuckin Cactrot Rapido videos, and it was hot shit. Post count has always, and will always, mean nothing.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Burginator View Post
    Basically this. I've been reg'd on BG since Ondoril and shit were releasing fuckin Cactrot Rapido videos, and it was hot shit. Post count has always, and will always, mean nothing.
    your account says regged 2006 in feb, I think bg forums started before then, but if you arent contributing, you arent doing anything and thus dont mean a thing

Ashira

Post count bitching != Ixion discussion. Start a new thread.