Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Windower crash, not plugins

Is anyone else having trouble running Windower in certain zones? I had to log into FFXI regularly and warp my character out of South Sandoria (s) to be able to log on through windower.

edit: Correction, I got online long enough to change jobs, but when I zoned back out into S Sandy (s) it's crashing again. My mules log on just fine, it's only my main character in this one zone.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Re: Windower crash, not plugins

Ok this is retarded, GM can't help me cause I can't log that character on without crashing, so he told me to use the POL chat in Service and Support and they want my FFXI registration code, I haven't seen my instruction booklet in 3 years -.-

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Re: Windower crash, not plugins

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeTasai
    Ok this is retarded, GM can't help me cause I can't log that character on without crashing, so he told me to use the POL chat in Service and Support and they want my FFXI registration code, I haven't seen my instruction booklet in 3 years -.-
    If they're in a good mood they'll let you supply the first and last 4 digits of the PREVIOUS CC you used to pay for ffxi (in addition to the current one) instead of the reg #