Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: POL-0011 error     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Merits
    BG Level

POL-0011 error

i can log into POL, but i can't hit play because the POL window doesnt have any buttons to click. shortly afterwards, i get a POL-0011 error. been going on for about 30 minutes now. it so far has affected me and another comcast user from my state (CA, USA).

anyone else?

Re: POL-0011 error

Someone in my salvage static too. Went to re-log and couldn't come back on with those same problems. I think she is using comcast as well.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Same thing happening to me

Edit: btw im on comcast as well

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

lol friend having same problem, went to relog (to my acct) and couldnt get on. Server busy it says, same error number.
    also comcast.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

same here and i live in illinois

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

fucking Comcast cock block. i really hate them sometimes.

New Jersey
    Comcast
    Same prob

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

It started right around 6PM EST, Was running through Whitegate and the game locked up. I was about to reset but then it unfroze and I was red dotted. Thought it was just a lag spike, then I went to the AH and when I tried to check it, the game did the same thing. So far it happens every time you do a search for anything, and every so often just standing there.

I have friends who are on Comcast and some are having the same issue. I tried to reset the router, the modem, everything. Get POL errors trying to log in, and when you do get logged in, the same stuff from above happens over and over. God I hate Comcast, I really really do. Everything else works fine, internet, Xbox Live etc. Only issues are with FFXI and POL.

EDIT: Just to clarify
    ISP Comcast
    Location Indiana

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

A couple of my friends who use Comcast (Indiana) can't log on FF either, they keep getting the same error.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

This happened to me as well and apparently quite a few other people on my server. Myself and a couple friends of mine are on Comcast as well, but my friend's brother is in the same room as him on PS2 logging in fine. We can't even get to POL here, we were disconnected probably close to 2 hours ago and get the POL-0011 while trying to reconnect.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

CAnt log in either.... Texas.... Comcast

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Same comcast, Penn.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Oregon, comcast. No dice.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

i found what the problem is. their increasing the bandwith today and as usual, Comcast is fucking everything up.

http://www.comcast.com/About/PressRelea ... x?PRID=765

Comcast Increases Upstream Speeds For Its High-Speed Internet Customers For No Additional Charge

Upstream Speed to Nearly Triple for Performance Customers and More Than Double for Performance Plus Customers
    Philadelphia PA - June 12, 2008

Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSK, CMCSA), the nation’s leading provider of entertainment, information and communications, today announced it is increasing upstream speeds nationally for its Performance and Performance Plus residential high-speed Internet customers at no additional cost. Comcast will nearly triple the upload speed of its 6 Mbps / 384 Kbps Performance tier to 6 Mbps / 1 Mbps and more than double the upload speed of its 8 Mbps / 768 Kbps Performance Plus tier to 8 Mbps / 2 Mbps.

“As the Internet and its functionality evolves, so will our services and offerings,” said Mitch Bowling, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Comcast High-Speed Internet, Comcast Cable. “We’ve made a number of complimentary speed increases over the last few years and we focused this latest increase on upstream speeds so our customers can take even better advantage of the ever-expanding amount of interactive applications the Internet has to offer.”

Along with increased upstream speeds, Comcast customers can enjoy faster download speeds with Comcast’s PowerBoost™ technology, also at no additional cost. With PowerBoost technology, Comcast customers can get up to 12 Mbps downloads on the Performance tier and up to 16 Mbps downloads on the Performance Plus tier for files such as videos, games, music and digital photos.

Increasing upstream speeds is one of several speed enhancements Comcast has implemented in 2008. Earlier this year, Comcast announced it would be evolving from broadband to wideband with the deployment of DOCSIS 3.0 (Data Over Cable Service Interface Specifications) technology, which sets a new standard for delivering high-speed Internet service across fiber-optic cable networks. Comcast recently launched its first DOCSIS 3.0 market in the Twin Cities, offering residents and businesses one of the fastest broadband services available in the U.S. today: with up to 50 Mbps download speed and 5 Mbps uploads. Comcast expects to deliver even faster speeds of up to 100 Mbps to its customers over the next two years with the capability of delivering higher speeds of 160 Mbps or more in the future.

Same issues in Mississippi and yes, Comcast...

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Same thing here. Got weird lag spikes at lunch, red dotted, then booted. Haven't been able to get back on since. I've had comcast for the last 2 years, and this is the first time its shit the bed on me.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Washington - nada

It's Comcrapstic!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Comcast New Jersey

Same problem.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

WA Comcast, same thing.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Same here. Me and my boyfriend can't get on... Comcast in my apartment here in Michigan. I hope they finish it soon >:O

Edit: Yeah it was laggy for me all afternoon and then finally DC'd and had trouble logging back on about 2 hours ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast