Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I loved my DC. I remember my favorite game was Record of Lodoss War. It's still my favorite anime. I just thought it was awesome that they made a Diabloesque style game based on it.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Playing P3:FES. Can't remember the last time I could play a game for hours and still have to force myself to shut it off when I had to do other stuff. Wow.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Playing Jade Empire bought it 5 yrs ago and never finsihed it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Playing Uncharted (very fun), and I bought Hot Shots golf [for the PS3] to start on once Uncharted is finished.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Sigh, too many games coming out :/

atm, playing through Disgaea 3, FFXI of course, Super Mario RPG (on VC yesterday) and now Infinute Undiscovery starting tonight. I'll never get to finish this stuff cause of ffxi. I have so many games I need to finish

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Jade Empire is fantastic. It's KoToR with Kung Fu. I've been playing Mercenaries 2 the last two days. Fairly decent but incredibly glitchy and unpolished. Pandemic did not do this game justice. The entire thing feels incredibly rushed.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

MHF2ndG of course. Nothing better than playing a game where most mobs can one-shoot you ;x

An Efficient Consumption Bundle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

I'm getting back into my consoles after buying a HDTV

Finally trying out Assassin's Creed: fun, but kind of repetetive. Even though the one-button combat is a bit simplistic, I like the sword fighting a lot, although there's far less stealth than I expected. Seems much more PoP Sands of Time 2 than Splinter Cell.

Dicking around with Mass Effect again as well. And by "dicking" I mean starting a new character and doing everything asshole-renegade style. Kind of funny.

TF2 and WoW on my PC.

I really should get a game for my PS3, maybe I'll see if I can get a pre-owned copy of MGS4 soon.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Think i'm gonna start FF12 over today, and probably finish up lost odyssey at some point as well.

Console RPG's for some reason lose me after a certain point lately, makes it hard to decide what games I want to buy that just came out (IU Tales Disgaea)

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I still have yet to go through Mass Effect as an asshole yet. Might have to do that soon. I also need to go through Jade Empire again following the way of the closed fist. Was playing Call of Duty 4 yesterday for shits and giggles. Nothing says fun more than getting 49 kills on Backlot during Headquarters with a G3. I know people were getting pissed at me lol.

Resident furfag
    BG Level

Mercs 2.

It's ok, basically Mercs 1.

And TF2 with furries, duh.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Still playing FFV Advance (two party members now maxed on their classes), just need to find a good XP location to take them from 48 to 99 then off to rape the post-endgame content.

Also doing some TF2 on the side (non-fur server unlike the poster above, cause I like me the clan server I play exclusively on) whenever I feel like booting into WinXP on this MacBook.

Will be plowing through Symphony of the Night, which I finally got off my ass and downloaded the other day, given I've played nearly every Castlevania game aside from it.
    (over PSN. Figured I may as well pay $9.99 for the original version with the laughably bad voice-acting/script and not have to deal with torrenting it/setting up PSX emulator)

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Back to Age of Empires III. Then going to start Asian Dynasties.
    ....ugh, they nerfed Ottomans

Resident furfag
    BG Level

:D

Fuck US releases.

http://i34.tinypic.com/29djlsg.jpg

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I really wanna play stalker:clear sky, but my current laptop's disc drive is broken anyway.

Just finished Star Wars: Force Unleashed this morning, now I dont have shit to play till wed hoping the Fracture demo is good, need to get something to carry me over till oct 14th on...

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ys The Ark of Napishtim for PSP. It's a bit sluggish on the story, but it's not a bad 1st impression. Im a bit spoiled, i wish i had the option to choose JP dialogue over the American dubbing like Disgaea, but ill live.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

Quote Originally Posted by BrillCS View Post
    I still have yet to go through Mass Effect as an asshole yet. Might have to do that soon. I also need to go through Jade Empire again following the way of the closed fist. Was playing Call of Duty 4 yesterday for shits and giggles. Nothing says fun more than getting 49 kills on Backlot during Headquarters with a G3. I know people were getting pissed at me lol.
    By far one of the funniest things I encountered in Mass Effect was finishing the side-quest "The Fan" as a renegade. So Shepard has this fan, Conrad Verner, who wants Shepard to sponsor him to become a Spectre too - even though he's a complete dolt. If you finish the quest with the renegade option, Shepard pulls his/her pistol on Conrad, puts it right into his face and says something along the lines "I'm a bad guy, you have 1 second to live before I kill you; what are you going to do?" To which Conrad responds by running off crying, probably after shitting his pants. I laughued so hard at the situation at the time (I think Wrex has a funny response to you scaring him off, and Liara will chide you if you have either of them in your party)

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ahahaha nice. I'm going through it again now as the renegade or whatever. Didn't take the soldier class this time I took the quasi-tech class. Can't remember the name of it. But I did the Bring Down the Sky mission that you download and asked for the guy's omni-tool as a reward. It's a bad ass omni-tool. Much higher stats than anything I have available to me at the moment.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

I've done a couple playthroughs of ME and really enjoyed doing it as an "Infiltrator" class - or whatever the Combat/Tech hybrid is. Biotics just never stuck for me for some reason, perhaps because in early levels they seem to suck and I have more fun just shooting things than lvling a Biotic user to high enough levels to really expand all of the tools.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yah the biotics aren't really that fun to me either. I prefer running in guns blazing or staying back and sniping. Every now and then throw would come in handy but overall I thought the powers were meh at best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 490 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast