Not Killing Ganon
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Re: 100 dollars, now what to buy....

Quote Originally Posted by shaqswede
    gas money
    hellz yea a gallon of gas!!

also @ krye, i used to also be the same way, basically the same thing, however im not going to be like "you fagz sux cuz u do no drugz lulz emo emo emo emo emo pedo pedo pedo pedo" nor do i drink everyday, or do drugs everyday

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

lolextasy /yawn

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Krye
    Drugs are awesome and I am the most qualified out of everyone in the whole world to say so.

I hung out with druggies all through middle school and high school and always used to tell them how pathetic they were that they needed chemicals to feel good and that they were just throwing their lives away and that they would never amount to anything. My dad was a drug addict for a good 20 years and he finally only cleaned up because he was in prison for about a year, I used to look down on it all because it tore peoples' lives apart, drugs are horrible, I thought, never ever ever do them. Then I finally decided to try some ecstasy on a whim and I was introduced to a whole new magical world and I realized how much of a little bitch I used to be. Now I look back on all you pathetic faggots who are just like how I used to be and it is really fucking sad because I know just how ignorant you are, I used to be there, I understand how your judgment is clouded and the truth is blocked from your eyes.

But it's cool, whatever, you'll never understand until you try it (if you try it) and you'll keep being condescending and you'll think you're the wiser person. But the key word is think, because you do not know, it is not the truth.

P.S. If you get addicted you're a pussy

P.S.S. Fuck I wasted 6 fucking years that I could have been completely fucking gone off my ass, shit I need to make up for lost time
    yea man totally, that hole in your frontal lobe is totally worth the loss of judgement and money
    FUCK YA MAN

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Drugs are awesome and I am the most qualified out of everyone in the whole world to say so.

I hung out with druggies all through middle school and high school and always used to tell them how pathetic they were that they needed chemicals to feel good and that they were just throwing their lives away and that they would never amount to anything. My dad was a drug addict for a good 20 years and he finally only cleaned up because he was in prison for about a year, I used to look down on it all because it tore peoples' lives apart, drugs are horrible, I thought, never ever ever do them. Then I finally decided to try some ecstasy on a whim and I was introduced to a whole new magical world and I realized how much of a little bitch I used to be. Now I look back on all you pathetic faggots who are just like how I used to be and it is really fucking sad because I know just how ignorant you are, I used to be there, I understand how your judgment is clouded and the truth is blocked from your eyes.

But it's cool, whatever, you'll never understand until you try it (if you try it) and you'll keep being condescending and you'll think you're the wiser person. But the key word is think, because you do not know, it is not the truth.

P.S.S. Fuck I wasted 6 fucking years that I could have been completely fucking gone off my ass, shit I need to make up for lost time
    yea man totally, that hole in your frontal lobe is totally worth the loss of judgement and money
    FUCK YA MAN
    lol, right on the money. Maybe thats what's wrong with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Pun
    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    lolkrye

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

I'm taking Krye fishing with me, just to bait my hooks, cause he's got that shit down pat.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Day
    I'm taking Krye fishing with me, just to bait my hooks, cause he's got that shit down pat.

lol, you do have to give him credit. He's good at being a douche. He's turned it into a fine art.

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango
    Quote Originally Posted by Day

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

GF > all else.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

too bad you don't have $240 to spend
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XhS80rwjIg

Lol Kyre is fucking retarded.

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

I teach your ass, you ass.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by nope
    What if you have tried it, and thought it was shit and stupid ect?
    Then you're a pussy.

I have a friend who is all QQ I won't drink because it makes my stomach hurt and omg I don't want to do ecstasy anymore because the hangover is too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Odon
    I teach your ass, you ass.
    The student has surpassed the master.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

You know for talking about having such an awesome drug related life, you should really go out and live it up instead of post about it on a FFXI forum. Do you honestly think anybody gives a fuck about what you do? I speak for a lot of people in confidence when I say this, I don't think anyone would care if you caught on fire.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

it makes my stomach hurt
    Ive never heard of that before.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

God fucking dammit, I really hate to have to do this, but fuck...

I agree with this post. Mostly. I was the same guy being a condescending fuck to all the guys who did drugs, acting like I was smarter or better or something because I chose not to do them. That's really a shitty attitude to take, and you aren't qualified at all to make a statement of fact about something you have no firsthand knowledge of. After trying certain drugs, I changed my attitudes and perceptions a lot. I still do not like weed, because of the way it makes me feel, but I'm not going to shit all over someone who likes to blaze just because I don't like it. I happen to like Ecstasy, mushrooms and certain painkillers like Lortabs. What Krye said about getting addicted makes one a pussy isn't exactly true. More like irresponsible or a lack of self control.

The point is, shitting all over someone's hobby that you don't particularly care for makes you a faggot, so fuck off with your self-righteous asswind.

However, Krye: You don't need to tell everyone how awesome drugs are and that they are fags for disliking drugs. That just makes you the asshole on the other side.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    You know for talking about having such an awesome drug related life, you should really go out and live it up instead of post about it on a FFXI forum. Do you honestly think anybody gives a fuck about what you do? I speak for a lot of people in confidence when I say this, I don't think anyone would care if you caught on fire.
    You think I'm not out doing shit every single day? I just graduated and I don't have a fucking job yet, I've got fuckloads of free time to live it up and then come back and post about it at the end of the day.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

I didn't want to agree with him either, but I do agree that shots > beer. I like beer; I dislike anyone who calls anyone else a pussy over taking 50~+ proof shots when the vagina is drinking a 5 proof beer lol.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melchiah
    I still do not like weed, because of the way it makes me feel
    Have you ever tried smoking when you're on ecstasy? Shit is nuts.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

I'm not really into mixing my drugs man. Other than the cocktail that can be X that is.

Banned.

BG Level

It's all good, to each his own.