Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MO4300

Did HNM Stealing really reawaken on Bahamut Server?

Belkin and the rest of the Leaders - Old School and New School,

Do you remember the time when you were in a War with Kazoku over Aspid when arguments were alive and kickin' in the Aery? To the tree and the snow in the middle of the Dominion over KB? Where linkshells battle on one of the best servers we call Bahamut.......

Shit has hit the fan again and once again and we(Being of SteadFastsLS) battle with one of the most favorite LSs and legendary LSs on Bahamut Server, that being of good old Kazoku. Why did things come back around like karma and bite our asses in the wrong way, you tell me! You know how the rules or the saying goes when it comes down to HNM camping and claiming, no /randoming unless the LS fully wipes or looks like it. Well..... we here at TSF decided to camp Aspid and finally get a claim and a nice claim I must say over Kazoku and PM and it was doing fine just splendid besides someone dying of course (What would claiming be in the Valley unless you die to something lol.) Well we proceeded to pull Aspid over to the side and Our Tanks show up(Trishin, Sanhime, Irons, Kaioken, and so on) our whole alliance doesn't die not once and Samis of course Tanks it like a pro then Trishin and Irons join in on the fun and the rest of the people are right outside the zone. So we do the normal routine, sleep the adds, and get to work. Samis Sleeps an Add and Chainspells on Aspid SlowII and so forth, handling up and as he sleeps another Manticore it turns yellow and Kazoku comes out of nowhere and stuns and provokes Aspid and steals it from us saying in say chat "There is no way, you guys would have killed it, There is no way you would have killed it, and there is no way you would have lived." So we are arguing for our Aspid back and we are trying to talk to them and tells and trying to get it back over and over and they don't budge not once." We were told that a couple of sacks in the LS wanted to give it back but the Leader didn't want to (and you know whoooooo!) So instead of just having good relations amongst leaders and LSs we are having beef once again. Why you ask? because basically the leader doesn't want TSF to exist? Who knows....... We lost an aspid and a Dalmatica tonight because there is no more honesty in Endgame and so forth, Especially when it comes down to the so-called "honest LS" being Kazoku.

We once stunned their aspid but remember this we were 100% sure that we were going to give it back and that was any LS from Kaz to AV to PM and FI whatever because we believe in honest. So now you hold a grudge against us cause we leave an LS that everyone on the whole server hated? Because of your so-called Girlfriend or Fiance? or Because of your rep and the fact that everyone hated your LS because you are greedy and wanted to reign supreme? Well.... Who knows..... Now I feel that we should have claimed your aspid because you did us wrong and we practically begged for it back with a full alliance and you turned us down!

Well I'm glad that your LS is doing good just like AV is doing even better and our LS is doing ok and now you treat us like "You SAY" Belkin did your LS with an Aspid that you claimed turned yellow with a full alliance and didn't give it back when you know DAMN well our LS wasn't going to wipe to an easy ass aspid.

You need to be ashamed of yourself my friend!

We still will remain humble and remain true to Endgame whatever it maybe.

Point Blank tonight our Aspid was stolen from us and I just thought I'd let Bahamut know that the trash is once again dug up and this bullshit still happens.

Remember do unto others the way you want to be treated.

This is a short image that only I took while we were arguing with Kaz about trying to get our Aspid back:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...617_041125.jpg

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Re: Did HNM Battling really reawaken on Bahamut Server

in b4 lock[spoiler:328whipv]NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR LS DRAMA, STOP REPOSTING YOUR DRAMA POSTS FROM YOUR PERSONAL LS FORUMS TO BG FORUMS[/spoiler:328whipv]

Re: Did HNM Stealing really reawaken on Bahamut Server?

I just think Cloude Took it from us because we left his LS.... That's just me honestly! someone bring Judah Back!!!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

great now look like a idiot that cant talk, i ment to say "You guys could have done something"

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

It's Aspid...

lol.

Next week's drama, Despot?

took you 15mins to repost a "spoiler" topic... I'm impressed people do go to school.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

i added the spoiler tag cause someone else deleted their post.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i blame server transfers

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Your post makes no sense. You guys gimped yourself by camping it with a bunch of 2boxed characters, people died, had a lot of adds, it went unclaimed, we took over, at 16:00 we randomed with LoP, we won the random, Dalmatica dropped. Sure there was probably some resentment in it all, but overall we didn't just "steal" as you accuse us of doing. Had LoP won the random, they would have gotten it. When you guys were dying and we took over, afterwards that's when you had people show up. If you had people there to support you, then there wouldn't have been any issues as far as dying to decent challenge mobs and losing claim on it, and not sure what AV has anything to do with this LOL

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Who is MO4300?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Isn´t this something for our "HNM LS Alliance Discussion"?

Edit: Rebuilding Kazoku should not be the reason to "steal" a King from TSF. No matter if you hate that LS or not you should not steal especially if this LS did never steal from you either and once gave a King back too.

To those not on Bahamut, shut up. It doesn´t effect you so stop getting your post count up.
    To those arguing it was just Aspid. Some people may the bot or not put the effort into camping and claiming. Again if you personally don´t care about Aspid, shut up too. It´s stuff that should not happan at any HNM, doesn´t matter what name it has.

Gunitsoldier

Quote Originally Posted by Grieverao
    It's Aspid...

lol.

Next week's drama, Despot?
    http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...ghing_bush.jpg

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by gandorf
    Who is MO4300?
    [spoiler:3r4ljor6]Carmen Sandiego?[/spoiler:3r4ljor6]

Found it!

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yes Bercus, it should be under that category but we have noobs that don't know any better. Anyways..

here's the link directly from LoP's website.

You can even see that we randomed with them Obviously they didn't think we stole, or else they would have put it.

http://x1.atcms.jp/labyrinth/modules/sm ... ?itemid=33

Old Merits
    BG Level

Ola Tony^^.
    (Maybe they don´t have access to that section).

I´ll talk to you later <3.

Just an FYI, I've been on about 3 different servers since they introduced server transfers. Bahamut is not one of the best servers, its actually far from it, I've seen much better end-game competition from every other server I've been on this far. Honestly not trying to tick anyone off, but Bahamut can't even hold common areas when servers with almost no people do it weekly for the last year and no loss of control.

ANNK! Wrong answer! we had people still up most out of that was one person that died and of course since we talking about 2 boxed characters Quan bro you know damn well you 3box characters so why was that a problem... out of those alliances our tanks chainspelled and pulled an add off the blms and it turned yellow. 3x tanks and you saw an opportunity to take it from us. "Gimme back the 4 months when you guys ditched me" All of that was uncalled for and you know it. Don't BS us bro we never messed over your LS with anything. Tanks were still up, not once did we make a decision that you weren't fit to kill an HNM or Aspid for that reason. If you call a Cor dropping a reason to /random for an HNM then you need yo assed beat with a dead dog's leg.

And another thing since when you care about PM's decision? When those times we claimed fafnir their words towards us without /randoming they came to us in /tells "Mob turn yellow my LS claim ok?"

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Is the OP trying to be anonymous or not?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Bahamut is a very fair server. I have seen worse. Unicorn was even though with less competition a lot worse.
    And I think it was Odin where I saw even more of that stuff in LJs. So yes this is something very rare to happen on Bahamut. I can´t even remember the last time (even though I am barely at camps), but you usually know what it happens even if you don´t camp.

I guess that the OP wants to stay anno.
    Honestly I didn´t understand half of the post too. I suggest checking next time.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Isn't the random rule that if the ls STARTS to wipe or show signs of wiping people random? If it went unclaimed and they took it then it's probably your fault and you should maybe keep claim on it next time.

This topic is only making your ls look bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast