Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    9delt

[Alexander]Cazos,Razorken(bc)

applied to ls last week,anyone have anything to say about them?

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Re: [Alexander]Cazos,Razorken(bc)

Cazos is a cool guy. Razorken was absolute crap.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Both good people camps, claims and have good jobs! Wish them luck.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Maelstrom

orz well.. ya...

i <3 them both. gl u guys... they really great in meripo... and good claimers... ya... miss u bitches /sigh.. kit

/slap caz

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mi Young
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

omg my first post hi.

well. gl to you two.

they camp and claim. all you need right?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

cazos is cool, and good at his jobs.

Razorken is an idiot. Plays like crap, has gear like crap, and generally only shows up for shit he can get. He was in my dynamis ls of 2years and while in it, every xarc he would purposely d/c after smn NM (his only job then) and bitch afterwards about how it didnt drop and just be real emo about it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Um, well i am in RE and thought these 2 were cool cats, till one day vent is dead Cazos is gone, Raz logs in and asks to borrow my osode. Osode is no big deal but thats dirty, Cazos got ebody and gaitors in the span of 1 week, and Raz borrowed my osode yesterday so he could do Salvage or something and i found out today he jumped servers with it. Actually kind of speechless. Also was told that Raz was asking a certain LS member for gil too, all arround just a bad situation, not to sure what happened. Nothing was said they just pieced out.

Well in terms or cazos, he just got his ebody and gaiters, then all of a sudden jumps server (granted we have slowed down a tad lately), but pretty sure he owed it to everyone here in this ls to stick around, really kinda sad cuz i totally considered him a friend.

In terms of razorken, he borrowed ls members osode yesterday, and left today. On top of that, yesterday he also asked another LS member to borrow a large amount of gil (was denied), but clearly did so with the intentions of leaving with that borrowed gil, as he left with that borrowed osode. Both situations quite sad, cuz i considered both of them friends.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hahaha Woooo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno
    Well in terms or cazos, he just got his ebody and gaiters, then all of a sudden jumps server (granted we have slowed down a tad lately), but pretty sure he owed it to everyone here in this ls to stick around, really kinda sad cuz i totally considered him a friend.

In terms of razorken, he borrowed ls members osode yesterday, and left today. On top of that, yesterday he also asked another LS member to borrow a large amount of gil (was denied), but clearly did so with the intentions of leaving with that borrowed gil, as he left with that borrowed osode. Both situations quite sad, cuz i considered both of them friends.
    wow, leave it to the mexican to steal your shit.

as for caz, thats dirty. heralds and ebody?

Yes heralds gaiters and ebody. Ebody 1 month ago, gaiters 2 weeks ago, but then he ditches us, apparently we didnt get him enough good items, maybe we should have tried harder to get him more. And his total time in ls was about 3 months? This shit absolutely disgusts me, i can honestly say these two have made me feel sick.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hahaha Woooo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yes heralds gaiters and ebody. Ebody 1 month ago, gaiters 2 weeks ago, but then he ditches us, apparently we didnt get him enough good items, maybe we should have tried harder to get him more. And his total time in ls was about 3 months? This shit absolutely disgusts me, i can honestly say these two have made me feel sick.
    Yeah I know when he got them, I was there (mlchelle). Thats pretty fucking bad dude, I don't know what to say

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Uh, since nobody has mentioned it, Cazos also stole a KC from another HNMLS on the server.

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh the irony lol

And yes, cazos stole a KC from Finale on Alexander once. The one he THOUGHT was mine~ lol

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

For real, if your LS accepts someone as shitty as Razorken you are probably a bottom feeder LS anyway.

Cazo's is an awesome guy, great player, job's, gear. Don't know if he really stole a K-club and dont care, but as far as i know he didn't "Steal" gaiters or E.body, you earned them by camping in RE right^.^V

Razorken on the other hand... well just read this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall
    For real, if your LS accepts someone as shitty as Razorken you are probably a bottom feeder LS anyway.
    ^
    Enough said.

heh yeh i guess this shit could be fun when like most of these fucking retards dont even know u nore hav played with u commenting on half of shit they dont know about. welt and reznap could hold hands and fuck themselves u greesy haired ass niggas go outside and get some fuckn fresh air, u AC maintained faggot. And for the record i aint steal shit, i borrowed and sent back.. wether u dropped it or not. And my account has been played by atleast 4 people in the course of it's creation so insulting it aint gettn u shit. and reznap i dont even know u nor ever talked to u in my life u fag quit sniffin welts ass...whens ur sweet ass gon' come out the closet?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hahaha Woooo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Razorken
    heh yeh i guess this shit could be fun when like most of these fucking retards dont even know u nore hav played with u commenting on half of shit they dont know about. welt and reznap could hold hands and fuck themselves u greesy haired ass niggas go outside and get some fuckn fresh air, u AC maintained faggot. And for the record i aint steal shit, i borrowed and sent back.. wether u dropped it or not. And my account has been played by atleast 4 people in the course of it's creation so insulting it aint gettn u shit. and reznap i dont even know u nor ever talked to u in my life u fag quit sniffin welts ass...whens ur sweet ass gon' come out the closet?
    way to make yourself look like a fucking ignorant, illiterate douchebag.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by dbdesigns

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh the irony lol

And yes, cazos stole a KC from Finale on Alexander once. The one he THOUGHT was mine~ lol

If I remember right Dbd, you ALSO stole a KC from Finale and jumped servers (real original). But then again, I might just be kicking a dead horse with that one. Oh, and you're a dick Dbd, just saying.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

He isn't normaly like that, i would feel backed into a corner if several people were bashing me. Don't let those other people give you the wrong impression, he did his job as a bard. Was active, helped when asked and was always down to camp/go do something. As far as my Osode and it being sent through inbox yeah that never happened but i'll just go with he sent it to Ranglar instead of Ralgnar that will solve the problem we are a small LS i will get another one in no time, or just buy another one. GL Raz, oh and Raz leave the rapping to .50 cent

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki
    Cazo's is an awesome guy, great player, job's, gear. Don't know if he really stole a K-club and dont care, but as far as i know he didn't "Steal" gaiters or E.body, you earned them by camping in RE right^.^V
    On this note i also agree 110% that he earned them, but you just don't server hop without saying bye. Have high respect; to a point for these guys. Caz brutha i wish you the best with trying to get back into the CG and your new server.

V/R
    Rel

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hahaha Woooo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by talentwo
    He isn't normaly like that, i would feel backed into a corner if several people were bashing me. Don't let those other people give you the wrong impression, he did his job as a bard. Was active, helped when asked and was always down to camp/go do something. As far as my Osode and it being sent through inbox yeah that never happened but i'll just go with he sent it to Ranglar instead of Ralgnar that will solve the problem we are a small LS i will get another one in no time, or just buy another one. GL Raz, oh and Raz leave the rapping to .50 cent

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki
    On this note i also agree 110% that he earned them, but you just don't server hop without saying bye. Have high respect; to a point for these guys. Caz brutha i wish you the best with trying to get back into the CG and your new server.

V/R
    Rel
    even if he didnt send it, you had enough cash for 2 accounts, whats an osode to you?

server hopping a month after the ls gets 2 of its biggest items and your still wishing these cunts a happy FFXI career. then again, like i said above, you wouldnt know what its like to earn your shit since you just bought it. oh well.

and for all the wiggers here, lol. you sure are stylin on people with your 8 75 jobs.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast