+ Reply to Thread

Stepbrothers R-Rated Trailer

Went to Wanted a couple days back, and saw the R-Rated trailer for the new Will Ferrell movie...got A LOT of laughs from the crowd, more-so than usual. I think it was mainly from the shock value of the restricted trailer, but regardless it looks like this could be a good mix of Will Ferrell's typical humor with some edge thrown in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBPVnr4CYKw

(Didn't see anything on this movie inparticular, don't kill me if the search engine failed me.)

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Re: Stepbrothers R-Rated Trailer

R rated trailer makes it look much better than the previous trailers i have seen.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Holy shit. R-rated trailer makes that movie look so much better.

I saw a pre-screening a month ago, it's pretty funny-- although, the last act feels forced as the two brothers are forced to grow up; which brings the laughs to a near halt. Also, it stretches out the ending ("6 months later") longer than it needed to.

While watching it, it really made me remember my childhood-- which is probably what I liked best about the film.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Are you seriously excited to see a movie like this? The trailer looks like garbage. Oh noes they said a swear!

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Are you seriously excited to see a movie like this? The trailer looks like garbage. Oh noes they said a swear!
    Yah cause George Carlin would be just as funny if his humor was clean. No I'm not 12, but honestly seeing the ACTUAL scenes as ithey were intended in the movie, made it seem a lot better than the typical trailer was making it come off as.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I'm no george carlin fan either , I guess this slapstick+swearing for the sake of swearing humor isn't for me

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It seems it's trailer day for BG. Anyway that was funny as hell. I'm upset i couldnt go to a pre-screening for it. Damn you work! They chased me down twice too

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I wouldn't say I'm excited to see this movie, however it does look like Will Ferrell is moving ever so slightly away from the same character he played in multiple movies. I mean, this guy is only like...90% like the rest of them, whereas he never went more than 2% different in his last 5ish movies.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Having a brother really helps enjoy this imo. I really hate John C. Reily, and after Anchorman Will Ferrell simpy hasn't been as funny. But this movie looks absolutely hilarious.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm no george carlin fan either , I guess this slapstick+swearing for the sake of swearing humor isn't for me

See I'm the polar opposite Wafik. I will PAY and happily surrender 2 hours of my life to listen to Samuel L. Jackson say nothing but "Motherfucker!" for 2 straight hours.

"Motherfucker, Motherfucker, Motherfucker, Motherfucker yeah Motherfucker! Get it Motherfucker!"

Yes please.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Meh, I'm with wafik.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango

See I'm the polar opposite Wafik. I will PAY and happily surrender 2 hours of my life to listen to Samuel L. Jackson say nothing but "Motherfucker!" for 2 straight hours.

"Motherfucker, Motherfucker, Motherfucker, Motherfucker yeah Motherfucker! Get it Motherfucker!"

Yes please.
    He has a voice that could calm a crying baby.