Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

My free app and utility thread in the tech support forum is missing instead of all the links, its just a blank post.

In before "no one reads tech support"

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by AzazaelFenrir View Post
    Where in the profile is that at?
    If you havent found it yet, go to User CP > Edit Options (under Settings and Options) and scroll down to Thread Display Options. It can be changed in the 'Number of Posts to Show Per Page' drop down box.

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Found it, thanks SephirothYuyX

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

I can't use certain characters from Spanish or French. :/

Forums immediately classifies it as moonspeak and deletes it.

Will the "View My Posts" link at the top of each page be making a comeback?

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turambar View Post
    Will the "View My Posts" link at the top of each page be making a comeback?
    I honestly cant tell you, Ill have to find out if its available as a plugin or something

Really disliking how this forum marks all threads as read when you log off and come back later. Old forum used to keep all threads you haven't opened marked at the same spot.

I could check a thread I hadn't looked at for a month (media section mostly) and start back right where I left off.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Xrave View Post
    Really disliking how this forum marks all threads as read when you log off and come back later. Old forum used to keep all threads you haven't opened marked at the same spot.

I could check a thread I hadn't looked at for a month (media section mostly) and start back right where I left off.
    I am not having this problem... My problem is they stay marked as unread even after I have read them.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan
    WoW Realm
    Bonechewer

When trying to customize stuff in my CP, I received an error message that says what I was trying to do didn't have enough 'security tokens,' whatever those are. Now I can't access my CP because I continue to get the error message. <.<

Sea Torques
    BG Level

This, that was one of the things I absolutely loved about the old forums.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Links to past threads dont work. Keep getting a 404 message. :/

Sea Torques
    BG Level

http://bluegartr.com/forum/showthrea...55#post2092755
    Either:
    a) Pergo is psychic
    b)pime taradox
    c)there's a bug in the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    I honestly cant tell you, Ill have to find out if its available as a plugin or something
    Well, it shouldn't be all that hard to rig something up. There's a "find all posts by _____" option when you're viewing someone else's profile, so it shouldn't be all that difficult to modify the Quick Links dropdown to include a "find all posts by me".

EDIT: Also, in the dropdown menu when you just click on someone's name in the thread, there's "find more posts by name", so it would pretty much just need to be copied and pasted to somewhere else in the template.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    I have the same problem What's worse is, I got a message on July 1st, and I can't read that one. Now I'm curious as to its content, and it bugs me to death >.<
    I have noticed that the 3 people who are having this problem where all their received PMs have gone, including me, all registered in 2005. Is anyone else having the problem? Anyone who registered after that?

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    If you do get around to this sort of thing at some point; I really miss the "View Active Topics" button, that was awesome.

Done a great job with the transition imo; these little things are nitpicky, but stuff we all got used to =)

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    If you do get around to this sort of thing at some point; I really miss the "View Active Topics" button, that was awesome.

Done a great job with the transition imo; these little things are nitpicky, but stuff we all got used to =)
    The "New Posts" button doen't work in roughly the same way? I'm just asking because I never used the Active Topics one on the old forums but I'd guess that New Posts might work for you.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Awesome, I dunno how I didn't see that. I'm giggling like a school girl, thank you so much.

Disregard previous post.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant2 View Post
    I have noticed that the 3 people who are having this problem where all their received PMs have gone, including me, all registered in 2005. Is anyone else having the problem? Anyone who registered after that?

my inbox is all sent messages too , but i rarely use PMs so didnt really notice till i just checked.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Yeah i get this problem. Whenever I close the browser and come back again, all threads are marked as read even when i didn't open them.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Is the new SubSilver skin all red x boxy for anyone else, or is it just me?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast