• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Issue Shutting Down 2 Windower Sessions

I've been 2-boxing 2 mules on my laptop recently, and while the game runs fine while I'm playing, when I try to shutdown the 2 sessions, only the first one shuts down properly. The second session will logout, but not shutdown POL all the way, leaving me with just a black screen. If I try to just close the window it gives me that 'Remember to shut down properly, some information may be lost, etc.' message...which I don't normally worry about too much, except that the mule it had happened on mysteriously had all his Content IDs deactivated when I tried to log in yesterday, and I think this may have been the cause.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Edit: Sorry prolly should have included this in case it matters, I use whatever the newest version of Windower is and Vista Home Premium.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Same problem here, but not with the content IDs being deactivated, never had that before. I just close it, doesn't seem to (touchwood) affect anything.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

It does that for me too, always has, never had an account issue.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Actually it seems that the content ID thing was unrelated, other people are reporting the same thing happened yesterday, where all of the IDs on their account got randomly deactivated...since it was always the same account that the shutdown issues had happened on as I always open it 2nd, I thought they might be related, but guess not.

At any rate thanks for at least confirming that this happens and isn't serious, lol.

Yeah I've always had that shutdown issue, pretty sure that Content ID issue was just a coincidence.