FFXIV Character
    Midnightjade Eleven
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

RSE sachet

Hey All,

I was just in Ordelle's, doing the RSE quest so I don't have to shell out 50k for pants for my low-level SCH. I got a key and popped the chest no problem, and got the pattern. Since there was an hour left on my RSE week, I decided to see if I could pop Aroma Leech, mainly for kicks. The zone was empty, just me and an afk MNK getting ToD on Morbolger.

To my surprise, I found that all of the ??? for RSE sachet were up at the same time, and none of them popped the NM when checked. Is this normal, or is it glitched?

The sachet really isn't that great, but I'd like to know the answer anyhow. Thanks for any advice.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Sounds like a glitch to me. When I did it I remember only one being up at a time unless you were looking at "???" for something different.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Been a while since I got mine but I seem to remember the ??? stayed up after someone had popped the NM (and I think all the ???s were always up), nothing would happen when you examined it before it was able to be popped again (30 minutes after kill). I also hated doing it in Ordelle's because it seemed like the most running and there were several ???s not related to RSE ammo.

I think that's right, been a good whilse since I got my taru sachet though ;o

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They don't stay up, as far as I remember. You sure you went to the right ???'s?

My guess is, you clicked some wrong ???'s, since it can get confusing.
    If it really is a bug though, then, yeah, I don't know. >_>;

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Midnightjade Eleven
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I definitely checked a few spots by accident that are involved in other quests (eg PLD quest), but I had researched the locations for Aroma Leech beforehand and know for sure that I checked three of the correct ??? within a 1hr minute span. They were all up, and nothing spawned from any of them.

If anyone happens to do the sachet quest in the next few days, maybe they can post their findings? Could well be that I made a mistake, but I do get the feeling that the quest may be bugged at the moment. If nobody posts, I guess I'll head back and check again next RSE week, if it's in an NA-friendly window.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Idk about the ???'s and such, but man I do know im 0/23 with TH4 5 times on it, so I don't do the rse bull shit satchet anymore.