I understand many of you are impatient about recovering your accounts. I can sympathize with your plight, however there are hundreds of you, and I mean hundreds. Almost all of you didnt update your email address, you are using one from 2-4 years ago when you were in college or high school or going through a phase of stupid names. I understand this but stop making new accounts to send me PMs, stop sending me multiple emails when I dont answer yours in an hour, Im 2 days behind because there are VOLUMES of you to go through.

So, please have a little courtesy, you didnt update your email address so I have to update it manually for you, I have to try to verify you are who you say you are, then I have to get things reset. So I need you to have more patience, creating a new account to whine to me in PMs that I havent reset your password is NOT going to make me more sympathetic towards you and its going to make it harder because you have now used that email address for another account and locked it out of the system.