Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

FCC To Comcast: NO SOUP FOR YOU

http://www.newser.com/article/D91REMFO0.html

FCC says Comcast was not within their rights to filter/throttle/block traffic based on high volume bandwidth usage from P2P clients.

Edit: Damnit FCC, not FTC, i r dum

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Great news indeed.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Maybe they should apply for immunity. Bush+company seems to like to give that to communications firms.

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Maybe they should apply for immunity. Obama+company seems to like to give that to communications firms.
    Fixed that for you.

seeing as comcast b& me for 1 year due to "overuse" I wonder if they'll undo this, even though I have better, faster, stronger internet now

Ridill
    BG Level

hate to bumb this (not really i'm actually quite indifferent to bumping this, it just sounded like a good way to open the sentance)

anyone know about how much gigs of downloading it takes before Comcast bans you?
    I planned on doing a shitload of downloading soon.
    I know there isnt a certain unchanging number, but an average would help.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by pohibaba View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    47 Republican senators and 21 other Democrats voted for the FISA compromise too. McCain didn't exactly get in the way of it.

Don't 'fix' something by giving out a partial tarring to a political candidate just because you don't like him. The entire senate save 28 people is covered in this shitty law and yes that includes McCain and Obama.

I'm pissed off as hell at Feinstein for voting yes on this but I'm not about to let McCain supporters score points because he chickened out of taking a stance on the issue.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    47 Republican senators and 21 other Democrats voted for the FISA compromise too. McCain didn't exactly get in the way of it.

Don't 'fix' something by giving out a partial tarring to a political candidate just because you don't like him. The entire senate save 28 people is covered in this shitty law and yes that includes McCain and Obama.

I'm pissed off as hell at Feinstein for voting yes on this but I'm not about to let McCain supporters score points because he chickened out of taking a stance on the issue.
    one of my senators voted right. the other one didn't.

the other sent me an email trying to fish for some excuse about how it was necessary for the fight against terrorists. of course from a no-reply address.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

The entire senate save 28 people is covered in this shitty law and yes that includes McCain and Obama.
    I love that every time some shitty law comes up and passes, even if it's democrat majority supported, and I check the voting records, my good ol' hometown Russ Feingold (D-WI) voted against it.

If a mixed-race man can become a major party nominee for president, how about a divorced Jew? 2016, I can only pray.
    http://towleroad.typepad.com/photos/...s_feingold.jpg
    Oh ha sup Amele way to beat meh. Where in Wisconsin (I'm from Madison) And yeah, Herb Kohl sucks.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Glad I'm not the only one that came in to chest-thump about Feingold.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Feingold is a big damn hero in my book.

anyway. western (kind's district) I know a guy who's planning to primary against Kohl in 2012 actually. I kind of hope he pulls it off lol

Ridill
    BG Level

you bastards rerailed my derail!

You fucking fail at logic if you think I support McCain. You fucking fail at life if you think I don't have the right to take pot shots at a political candidate doing chickenshit unethical things to make himself more popular.

You fucking fail at logic if you think I support McCain. You fucking fail at life if you think I don't have the right to take pot shots at a political candidate doing chickenshit unethical things to make himself more popular.
    EVERY politician does this. Get over yourself, pretentious twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    EVERY politician does this. Get over yourself, pretentious twat.
    Not Obama, he's a new type of politician!

blax n gunz
    BG Level

So apart from you supporting McCain, I'm not wrong in any way, yet I fail at life.

Try harder to troll me, bitch. Seriously.

So apart from you supporting McCain, I'm not wrong in any way, yet I fail at life.

Try harder to troll me, bitch. Seriously.
    No, you fail at life for taking an obvious troll bait seriously. Obviously Obama wasn't the only person who voted for that bill, a fucking 4th grader would know that. I just knew that if I even mentioned Obama's name that his fan girls would come running; you simply proved me correct.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

No, you fail at life for taking an obvious troll bait seriously. Obviously Obama wasn't the only person who voted for that bill, a fucking 4th grader would know that. I just knew that if I even mentioned Obama's name that his fan girls would come running; you simply proved me correct.
    'oh guyz I was just kidding can't you tell when all I say is 'fixed.'?'

Still waiting for you to provide any kind of point. Instead I get you admitting that you're shitting up a thread for no reason and derailing it when called on it. Grats?

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

You guys are so confrontational.

'oh guyz I was just kidding can't you tell when all I say is 'fixed.'?'

Still waiting for you to provide any kind of point. Instead I get you admitting that you're shitting up a thread for no reason and derailing it when called on it. Grats?
    Derailing a thread in MY BG?! Unheard of!