BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    Ugh. So it takes less than 6 episodes to undo the ending from last season and all we're left with is no Nathan.

I'm already forseeing the meltdown when Claire finds out what happened and screams at Noah about how she can't trust him anymore. You know... just like every other season.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor View Post
    I dunno whats worse.... that most people would think of the Venture Bros when they hear the name Monarch. Or the fact there are actually some nerdy people (like myself) who knows who you are talking about.
    I thought Venture Brothers!

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

If people are still giving this show a chance after last season's ending and no more good writers, I am absolutely amazed. I really couldn't do it. They've ruined one of my favorite shows and I honestly will never watch it again.

I just love popping into this thread every once in a while to read the mediocrity.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I dunno whats worse.... that most people would think of the Venture Bros when they hear the name Monarch. Or the fact there are actually some nerdy people (like myself) who knows who you are talking about.

btw, it was Captain Atomwho was gonna be the Monarch, not the Atom.

Comic book geek level goes up 0.1

As for Heroes, this is the last chance I am giving this show. I was a diehard fan of season 1 and it pains me to see its potential be squandered so much.
    Fuck, you're absolutely right, is was Captain Atom. I fuck that up every time.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

As for Heroes, this is the last chance I am giving this show. I was a diehard fan of season 1 and it pains me to see its potential be squandered so much.
    Aren't people tired of this line yet? How many seasons have passed with the same folks saying they won't watch the show again, but, like your typical crackhead, are always back for more?

We get it: the show is so horrible but you can't get enough.

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    If people are still giving this show a chance after last season's ending and no more good writers, I am absolutely amazed. I really couldn't do it. They've ruined one of my favorite shows and I honestly will never watch it again.

I just love popping into this thread every once in a while to read the mediocrity.
    This. I'm quite happy to watch this series through the eyes of everyone saying "THAT EPISODE WAS AWFUL WHY AM I WATCHING THIS AGAIN".

That said if it suddenly gets amazing reviews I'll give it another go, but I'm happy to let you guys do the dirty work for me ;D

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

meh I will watch it next season. I don't have ridiculously high standards and don't expect to be wowed by every little thing every season. On the bright side if everyone who says they won't watch, doesn't watch, the thread won't get as shit up next season.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I'm planning on watching it, but I don't plan on watching it on TV, just downloading it, it's not worth my ratings. If it's that bad, I will probably stop watching.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    I'm planning on watching it, but I don't plan on watching it on TV, just downloading it, it's not worth my ratings. If it's that bad, I will probably stop watching.
    Do you have a nielson box? Cause if not it doesn't matter if you watch.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by hagun View Post
    Aren't people tired of this line yet? How many seasons have passed with the same folks saying they won't watch the show again, but, like your typical crackhead, are always back for more?

We get it: the show is so horrible but you can't get enough.
    This is actually my relationship with Smallville not Heroes. I just keep telling myself maybe I'll see more skin from KK or maybe Clark will actually fly this time, but nope.... Yet I still watch ._.a

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Haven't seen this posted anywhere yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wioey2AKEg

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Iono View Post
    This is actually my relationship with Smallville not Heroes. I just keep telling myself maybe I'll see more skin from KK or maybe Clark will actually fly this time, but nope.... Yet I still watch ._.a
    in the comic-con trailer he flies and has a suit or sorts, i posted it in the smallville thread, you may have seen it, and it probably got pulled, so idk

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My prediction for the end of the new season is Nathan comes back & Sylar dies. It's usually a variation of that theme anyways.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by grantlogan View Post
    My prediction for the end of the new season is Nathan comes back & Sylar dies. It's usually a variation of that theme anyways.
    I doubt that'll be the end. From the looks of it we'll get Nathan back and Sylar back in his body by mid-season. I think the new people will be the enemy, it's just a matter of where they'll be taking Sylar this season. Will he join up with his past "enemies" in Peter + Co. to defeat the carnies or join up with them? Or will he once again be a 3rd party hunting them all once he does get his body back?

One good thing I see in that trailer is that it looks like they might be attempting to cover up the plot hole of using Claire's blood to bring people back to life.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

huge fan of heroes and these previews are hmm im glad sylar is back because i wouldnt be as interested in season 4 if he had of been "killed off" but i am sick of nathan dieing every season and it always being turned so it never mattered, hoping they do explain claires blood revival shit. all in all a waiting game..

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

New characters seem interesting. Claire's story looks like garbage. Hiro still doesnt seem to be doing squat.

Sounds like the same great stuff we know and love :D +Peter actually doing stuff this season wowza. Seriously watching all of this too

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by grantlogan View Post
    You mean Nathan dies and Sylar comes back? lool
    I agree that the show more-or-less sucks now, but its 45min of TV a week and I really have nothing against watching it during bored moments or getting rdy for work in the morning. Yeah, I may not watch my Heroes-DvR on the same night anymore, but I will still watch it. Really don't understand all the hate about not wanting to give it ratings and crap. ppl just trying to follow the bandwagon or something?

Witty Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

That all seems interesting.

I'm sure they'll manage to fuck it all up.

I still remember all the level 5 hype at the beginning of season 3. All we got from that is the dude with the iron hand, a guy that creates black holes, some dude they couldn't even give a power too and Knox. Sum total of all that? Jack shit.