WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Heroes Season 3

Just saw @commercial

September 22 woooot!!

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Honest question, why is it that people like this show? I can't quite get into it, but i get a feeling that it's because of Season 2 that i now detest this show, though i didn't have a very high opinion of it during season 1, it was way more entertaining then 2, that's for sure. I just get the feeling that the show doesn't really know where it's going, it's like i can't detect a concise plot.

I still don't understand the point of the Mexicans in season 2, but who cares now, can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    I still don't understand the point of the Mexicans in season 2, but who cares now, can't wait!
    I think they were just added to help move Sylar's story line along. I personally would've grown tired of seeing him trek across Mexico by himself.

Atlasion

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Honest question, why is it that people like this show? I can't quite get into it, but i get a feeling that it's because of Season 2 that i now detest this show, though i didn't have a very high opinion of it during season 1, it was way more entertaining then 2, that's for sure. I just get the feeling that the show doesn't really know where it's going, it's like i can't detect a concise plot.
    I got that feeling too during season 2. Thought it was pretty crap overall.

Loved season 1 though. They started off introducing the characters really well, especially Sylar (although I didnt like the episode where they actually look at his past that much), then started building up to the saving the world part which I really liked too.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    The draw to this show to me was the fact that despite everyone's separate storylines, they were all indirectly connected to each other, their plots ran into eachother.

For example, in season 1 when Nikki blacks out and Jessica takes over one night, Hiro was hiding in the back room of one of the places she took out. That was freaking awesome how everything was inter-connected.

Season 2 : Mexicans crying, rinse repeat, the end.

I'm not super excited about this season, but I am 90% sure it will make me like the show again. The director himself even stated the flaws of his show, and what he finds wrong with it (for example, hiro's time travel shouldn't have taken more than 2 episodes at most, NY in the future should have been shown in the first episode instead of the 8th, etc etc). So I'm sure he'll draw us back to season1 some how, but I am not hopeful that they'll bring the mystique back into the show of all the peoples stories and separate actions combining into one.

Banned.

BG Level

the opening of s2 with peter in ireland was awesome fuck you guys

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Season 2 would have been better if Peter wasn't such a pussy. He better be seeking some retribution in season 3 for his brothers death (even though I think it was probably his mother that killed Nathan.

With 12 more villains getting added into the show and I think they are bumping it up to 22 or 25 episodes this season, it is going to be hard to keep everything together.

I highly doubt Peter will become a man this season and I HIGHLY doubt Nathan is dead.

Overall though I am looking forward to this show, it is the only thing I really watch on TV now besides educational shows.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I just loved how they saved the world in season 2 and Peter's girlfriend got left in the bad future.

Season 3 will hopefully be better than season 2, but I don't think it will be as good as Season 1.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

first couple episodes of season one were great, i honestly have no idea how anyone could keep watching after that though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

heroesssssss

Although I thought season 2 was extremely weak compared to the first, I'm really looking forward to this.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I blame the writers strike for the low quality of Season 2.

Red Parrot
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

not really season three

I enjoy the show, sadly this so called 3rd season is really just the second half of the second season.

Remember that writers strike? The pulled the last 8 episodes cutting season 2 very short. This was in support of the writers strike blah blah blah. So all we are really getting is the remains of an almost year old story. Do you think they have been working on new material all this time? Probably not.

the story better pick up if they want viewers to turn in.

also 3 hour premier? WTF! More than likely it will be 80-90 minutes of show padded by god knows how many commercials. Sad.

At least the new season of Mad Men is starting up soon.

Banned.

BG Level

No goddamn character development. Characters like Nathan and Matt are somewhat interesting. But that teenage make-up monster ruins the whole show.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

From all the promos i am pretty hyped. Quick search on youtube can find the big one and the commercials. Season 2 was disappointing but this looks like we could go back to season 1 style.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Um anyone have a link to the said commercial? I search youtube and all I can find is fan made pieces of shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIdVO97hYjo
    I think this is what your looking for.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Season 2 was just utter shit...

"MIOS DIOS"
    Emo-er Claire
    Emo-er Nathan
    Sylar out of action for most of the season on a pointless trek through mexico with the "MIOS DIOS" wondertwins
    Entire fucking NORLINS storyline and all the characters involved
    Claire/Adam blood bringing people back from the dead... completely ruined the entire series forever. Now there's no reason to care when a character gets offed, because unless their contract is up, they'll just be alive and well next week.

And Nikki coming back for season 3.... just get rid of her and her stupid kid and his friends and that entire storyline, because no one likes it. Shouldn't this be a spinoff on at 8pm on ABC Family?