First things first, please follow this guideline or Im not going to be able to help you.

I need this information:

• Account name you need reset.
  • Email address on your account name that you didnt update.
  • New Email address (if applicable, if you just cant reset pw I will force a reset for you)

It is important you give me all of this information, Im not kidding when I say dont make me look for your info because Im just not going to, its a large amount of work for someone who didnt update their email info.

You MUST contact me via AIM at SonomaaKitty, I have MSN but its a pain. When you send me an IM dont ask me if Im there or some crap, give me your info and let me get on with work, idle chatter isnt really important to me, its getting the job done.

Also note in there if youve sent me an email already so I can disregard it. Stop sending multiple emails, its not going to help, and be patient, yes we inconvenienced you by upgrading our forums so you can keep talking but you are the ones who didnt update your email addresses.

Update 8/20/08
Emails from August have been completed, ones earlier than that have been managed or didnt contain the proper information. If you sent an email that did not have the proper information, I deleted it, Im not your mommy, learn to read. Do not reply your thank to the email, I dont need my inbox full. Give me your info then get back to the forums.

As of now I am no longer accepting recovery via email, you must IM me the information. Once again, do not say hi or hey or sup dood, give me your info then let me get back to doing my thing.