Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Bismark/Seraph] Futch     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

[Bismark/Seraph] Futch

He says the account he had, Futch, was stolen and the account he is currently on is one given to him by a friend. This is information given to me, so if you are a member of these linkshells please let me know about dedication, player skill, and how well he attended events.

1) Prior LS(s) on other servers? BlueSteel, NineInchNinjas, ExitiaDM all on Bismarck
    Galleon, Midgard, BeyondTheLimitation on Seraph

2) Previous name (if different from current one) that you had on other server(s)? Futch(75WAR75DRK75SAM Adaberk/ridill. Stolen.) That was Bismarck. I left Seraph because a RL friend plays over here and I wanted to play with him.

Futch - a hume male on bismarck was a bought account, and the buyer was a complete imbecile, though was a decent guy (read: he wasn't a douche, really had no knowledge of the game). He disappeared shortly after server transfer became available last summer.

Also, from what I'd heard from various people, the original owner of futch was an ass. (I can't confirm it as it was before I began playing, though some of the older bismarck crowd might be able to.)

Can't blame me for whatever happened after my account was stolen and sold. Not my fault. Also, I'm not an ass.

Edit: also, BlueSteel hasn't been around for a longggggg time. I was only in NIN for like 2-3 weeks before my account was stolen, maybe less.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I knew Futch on Bismarck, he was in the LS you listed. He didn't seem to be an ass or anything from the time I knew him.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Everyone knew it was a bought account and I dont recall it having a ridill, but it has been some time, the person who had the account if it wasnt original owner was horrible.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Don't recall ever seeing a "Futch" on Seraph.

Subduer of the Squenix
    BG Level

Not in Beyond the Limitation on Seraph, and like Mythe said, don't ever recall a "Futch" on Seraph. There are only a handful of people on Seraph who have been in both BtL and Galleon. None of them had an adaberk and a ridill.

Futch was never on Seraph. I don't know why he posted seraph/bismarck

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I think Futch was called Daxos while he was on Seraph. I believe he got B&.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Bought account. Avoid.
    See below.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Application to JuggernautBlack on Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:56 pm
    Name - Futch
    -Main job and level - 75DRK/75WAR
    -Any Secondary Jobs and Levels - 65SAM/46RNG/45THF/41NIN/38DRG/37WHM
    -ZM Status - Complete
    -Cop Status - PM8-3
    -Dynamis Flags - All
    -Any Crafts - 86+2 Smithing 60Cloth 60+1 Goldsmithing
    -Current play times - 3PM EST - 1AM EST
    -Any previous End Game LS's - BlueSteel Unrockbar etc
    No referrals, just decided to apply for myself ^^;
    joined rebirth forums 12 Jan 2007
    joined ninetyninenights foums 27 Mar 2007

He has been implicated in a massive theft on Seraph server, though reports are sketchy at best.
    http://killvoid.com/ffxi/forums.php?...a9c980be650ae8

Briefly mentioned in an AD thread about a year ago.
    http://archdominus.valkurm.com/forum...ighlight=futch
    URL from sale, probably long gone.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250061077402

The Email addy matches the one he signed up on the site for..
    He is to be crushed on site.. and "Have a nice Day"
    Actually.. This person sent me a tell last night, while (edited playername) and I was working on lotting.
    Just simply saying "Hay. I signed up on your LS site"
    Me >> "This the new person that bought the account?"
    Asshat >> "I never sold the account"
    Me >> "Doing an event right now sorry can't talk. Have a good one"
    TL;DR: He was in trial on LS. Sold his account. We booted him. He came back on and re-registered on the site and tried to get retrialed. He had no clue he was in our LS previously.

Old Lady Harem of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mne Jing
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Quote Originally Posted by Sylphet View Post
    Not in Beyond the Limitation on Seraph, and like Mythe said, don't ever recall a "Futch" on Seraph. There are only a handful of people on Seraph who have been in both BtL and Galleon. None of them had an adaberk and a ridill.
    I can't even think of anyone in Galleon with an adaberk, but my memory could be completely failing me right now. lol at this application anyway.

Like I said before, Futch wasn't on seraph. l2r.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Looks like there was a "Futch" on Seraph. Learn to use the fucking Internet.

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=390317

Quote Originally Posted by Toxictaru View Post
    I can't even think of anyone in Galleon with an adaberk, but my memory could be completely failing me right now. lol at this application anyway.
    Mingles had Adaberk and Ridill. But only 3 Ridill have graced our presence every one of them is accounted for aside from one who basically quit whom definatly doesnt fit that description.

So yeah this is basically rather lulzy.

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
    Can't blame me for whatever happened after my account was stolen and sold. Not my fault. Also, I'm not an ass.

Edit: also, BlueSteel hasn't been around for a longggggg time. I was only in NIN for like 2-3 weeks before my account was stolen, maybe less.
    The "account" futch trialled with us for 2 weeks a long time ago. I'm not sure who was in control of the account when it was on trial. He didn't do well enough during the time he was on trial to qualify getting in the shell. He never have a NiN pearl. At no point was he considered for anything other then trial status. As far as I remember.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mne Jing
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Quote Originally Posted by Asharah View Post
    Mingles had Adaberk and Ridill. But only 3 Ridill have graced our presence every one of them is accounted for aside from one who basically quit whom definatly doesnt fit that description.

So yeah this is basically rather lulzy.
    Ohhh right, forgot about Ming. Funny considering how much time I spent meriting/farming with Majingus before I left.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Due to not much being known about him, and nothing really definative about who he is/was we decided to trial him and see what happens. From what leaders have said after talking to him he seems like a nice guy and has a good grasp of his jobs. As long as he sticks to the rules and remains drama free I guess we will see how our gamble plays out.

Please lock thread and thank you all for posts.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Ralas View Post

1) Prior LS(s) on other servers? BlueSteel, NineInchNinjas, ExitiaDM all on Bismarck
    Galleon, Midgard, BeyondTheLimitation on Seraph
    I don't recall him being in NiN and I've been in there since almost the beginning. Unless he went by another name, which I'd find interesting to know about.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mne Jing
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Quote Originally Posted by Ralas View Post
    Due to not much being known about him, and nothing really definative about who he is/was we decided to trial him and see what happens. From what leaders have said after talking to him he seems like a nice guy and has a good grasp of his jobs. As long as he sticks to the rules and remains drama free I guess we will see how our gamble plays out.

Please lock thread and thank you all for posts.
    This is a bit late now, but whats the point in doing a BC on someone if you were going to take him anyway. There have been a few shady reports about this guy, especially claiming to be in 2 linkshells on Seraph that have outright said that he was never in both. If you want to take a liar, that doesn't really reflect well on your linkshell.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast