Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Foof2 View Post
    I don't see warlock getting too many nerfs...they're still going to surpass mages in AOE.
    I still tend to beat the warlocks in AoE in my guild. Not sure if that is because they get themselves killed or not though. >.>

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    There are still caster maces/swords in the game? It was speculated only daggers/staves would have spellpower because the paladin talents + spellpower weapon would make our threat really really good for AOE.

I didn't get in the beta so far, not sure I really want to though, I don't like grinding (FFXI ruined that for me lol) so might only want to level hardcore for my main character going into this.
    ah you're right. i looked it up and it was this http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...fevocation.jpg
    i wasn't paying close enough attention

I love Blizzard

Paging Dr. Nat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

lol'd
    and i dont even play Wow

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Now that is hilarious.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

wooooowwww.......

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I think the first wave of emails have gone out. Also if you blew the money on the Dell WoW notebook your guaranteed in the beta. I'm hoping to get in just so I can see how badly they abuse the combat tree for rogues.

E. Body
    BG Level

I don't think they've sent emails out but I might be wrong

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The invites from the opt in will be going out the entire length of the beta test, so even if you don't get in at the start, you might get in at a later date.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

I'm in the beta from being in the alpha, Ebon Hold/DK start is a lot of fun. The end of the whole chain is supposedly getting redone, and will hopefully get you to 58 instead of 57 like it does now.

As a feral druid I'm enjoying a lot of the changes, although I'm really hoping to see Dire Cat form soon.

So far Northrend has really exceeded my expectations in most ways, most notably size (holy crap it takes a long time to get around on a mount).

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Aside from DK stuff, how's Hunter looking? I've taken a look at the new talent trees and I don't see anything new which kind of bugs me a little, but I heartell that pets get their own 'talent trees'? Just wondering if there's anything that you guys have seen yet

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ramor View Post
    Aside from DK stuff, how's Hunter looking? I've taken a look at the new talent trees and I don't see anything new which kind of bugs me a little, but I heartell that pets get their own 'talent trees'? Just wondering if there's anything that you guys have seen yet
    Hunter stuff is all very new, pets do get their own talent trees (first point at 20, 1 point every 4 levels after that) though I believe a lot is still not yet implemented. A blue poster said the "exotic pets" referenced in the BM 51 pt talent could include devilsaurs.

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Devilsaurs you say *stroke nonexistent beard pensively*

edit: nvm, found the hunter talent trees, they look like so much fun :3 wild quiver is going to make for some interesting hybrid/MM dps woo

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=745

These pictures of Dalaran are so nice; I've hated Shattrath for so long and not just becuase of the fact that there are no less than 300 NPCs surrounding all major points (flightmaster/battlemaster). No, I've hated it because it's such a dreary and dull city to be in. Dalaran looks like a place I'll enjoy floating around at 80.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

it totally didn't sink in till i was fighting him

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ramor View Post
    Early reports are saying Hunter DPS is absolutely insane right now. The changes to the low tiers in MM help out Hunter dps greatly (Careful Aim is now a teir 2 talent, and increases AP by 100% of your INT). This + Steady shot being unlinked from Auto Shot (and it's damage is up since it uses Ammo dps now) and the 70% pushback resistance on it, yeah, huge dps.

From what it looks like, the 51/46 point talents in BM are complete ass, and the 51 point talents in MM and SV are pretty lackluster. SV hunters are going to be in really high demand due the talent Hunting Party (look it up, it's insane for melee dps buffing).

As for Pet trees, every pet gets 1 talent tree, the tree depends on the species of pet. There are common talents among all the trees (Avoidance, Cobra Reflexes, etc). The old dps pets (Cats, Raptors, etc) have insanely good PvE talents like...

Loyalty, 2 points - 10/20% chance for the pet's attacks to increase it's happiness by 10% and heal itself for 5% of it's max health

Spider's Bite, 3 points - 10/20/30% increased crit damage bonus

Rabid, 1 point - 60 focus, 10 second cooldown, 30 second duration Increase pet AP by 5%, each successful attack has 50% chance to increase pet AP by a further 5% (capped at 5 stacks)

You get the idea, the trees are Utility (think PvP stuff), DPS, and tanking (things like Last Stand and Intervene)

Gay-O-Meter Rating
    c=8 c=8 c=8 c=8
    Hard Gay

BG Level

ISNT IT AERIS FUCKING RETARDS AT BLIZZARD

Quote Originally Posted by KuaiEQ View Post
    ISNT IT AERIS FUCKING RETARDS AT BLIZZARD
    She's gone by both names depending on what game you're playing. From what I understand it had something to do with localization.

On topic: It looks to me like they're slowly changing the hunter class to be support-focused depending on the spec. I hope they don't change the damage output too much. I don't really think we need to do more damage in PVE, but I would like some more survivability when it comes to Arena. Sadly, with some of the rogue changes I've read about, this doesn't seem likely Oh well, Druid 37 and counting!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 107 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast