Page 4 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: WoTLK Beta     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Anticipation gives more avoidance now (3.2% from defense+20) and I imagine defense is going to be all over the place as all 3 plate tanks will need it.

Glad to see Blizzard finally learned that Shamans got raped while they were stunned/feared etc. Astral Plane is definately a nice addition that will increase Shamans already poor survivability in WoW. : p

I'm loving some of the new elemental talents, I'm happy to see they're trying to give shamans even more benefit towards the party as well as making their actual spells more interesting than just hit X and do X damage.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    Anticipation gives more avoidance now (3.2% from defense+20) and I imagine defense is going to be all over the place as all 3 plate tanks will need it.
    So far the one tanking quest reward I've seen had +48 defense rating. That is from a level 70ish quest, mind you.

I was also wondering they were going to go for more agility on plate compared to crit/dodge/parry, and try to homogenize some pieces so that they are usable for both DPS and tanking. Granted that would lead to sub-par pieces for both specs, but it seems like something they are trying to do (spell damage change, etc).

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    So far the one tanking quest reward I've seen had +48 defense rating. That is from a level 70ish quest, mind you.

I was also wondering they were going to go for more agility on plate compared to crit/dodge/parry, and try to homogenize some pieces so that they are usable for both DPS and tanking. Granted that would lead to sub-par pieces for both specs, but it seems like something they are trying to do (spell damage change, etc).
    I'll take agi over int, that's for sure. If they give us int on our tier again they better make it so holy shield absorbs 100% magical damage of our int or something, so that int is actually useful for us.

I do have more abilities that can crit now, but I'm kinda doubting agi will increase my exorcism crit rate...so not so sure I would like agi on gear. But crit rating wouldn't be terrible for my threat sets, str isn't that effective for me though unless they change how much STR you need for more BV.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    You run across pretty much the entire deathknight wing from naxx and then some in the deathknight starting area. Mograine, Gothik, Noth, to name a few. They're trying to get you to see a lot more lore in progress even if you don't raid it seems.
    That is pretty cool. The whole Death Knight quest chain sounds very fun.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

it's very fun. It's worth doing even if you don't plan on playing a death knight.

http://jadefury.blogspot.com/

^this guy is making note/taking videos of his progress while leveling Deathknight.

Blood DK is fucking silly shit! It seems like there is no down time at all lol.

I'm pretty sure I know the first thing i'll be doing in wotlk. :D

E. Body
    BG Level

i want to reiterate that thunder(storm) is badass

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?paladin

MMO-champion has all the talent trees (though I haven't found any for hunter pets, oh well) and I'm fairly certain they're the official currently-in-beta trees.
    Holy looks so gay, but ret is really awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapper View Post
    Holy is awesome! hueg boost to arena pallies.

<3 6 sec holy shock

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Moosey View Post
    http://jadefury.blogspot.com/

^this guy is making note/taking videos of his progress while leveling Deathknight.

Blood DK is fucking silly shit! It seems like there is no down time at all lol.

I'm pretty sure I know the first thing i'll be doing in wotlk. :D
    Yeah I leveled with this guy for a bit in zangarmarsh, hes been going at it really hardcore as blood spec and is now two levels above me I think. Unholy's AoE capability is disgusting, I can take down 8 equal level mobs pretty easily.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The deep talents in Holy are really bad (don't know why blizzard picked up a hardon about making Holy use Judgements), but speccing down into Ret for Conviction (since the 5% crit will apply to spells now too) and especially Sheath of Light is gonna be beast for Holy Paladins.

Holy Shock looks to be ALOT better now too, It's almost as mana efficient as Flash of Light, cooldown down to 6 seconds, and crits will make Holy Light instant cast.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Druids for the ethical and humane treatment of animals.

A. Body
    BG Level

so which race racial would you guys say could most benefit DKns PVP-wise?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    The deep talents in Holy are really bad (don't know why blizzard picked up a hardon about making Holy use Judgements), but speccing down into Ret for Conviction (since the 5% crit will apply to spells now too) and especially Sheath of Light is gonna be beast for Holy Paladins.

Holy Shock looks to be ALOT better now too, It's almost as mana efficient as Flash of Light, cooldown down to 6 seconds, and crits will make Holy Light instant cast.
    Hopefully they increase the range of holy shock also :D

Gay-O-Meter Rating
    c=8 c=8 c=8 c=8
    Hard Gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    so which race racial would you guys say could most benefit DKns PVP-wise?
    all the good ones........

aka anything cept night elf draenei blood elf troll (maybe)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Stealthed DK would be badass.

The blood tree has a few talents regarding total health, so tauren is probably a strong choice for 5% more health and a stun never hurts.

A. Body
    BG Level

i'm thinking since they have that pull-enemy-to-you spell gnome racial might not be all that useful

but blood elf racial is great for pvp dude, especially for a melee class, i always wanted a BE warrior

E. Body
    BG Level

Dragonblight is a pretty incredible zone.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hopefully they increase the range of holy shock also :D
    It's range for healing will be 40 yards, for offense it will still be 20 yards.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast