BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Phoenix] Ecklip     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

[Phoenix] Ecklip

Just applied to our LS, any info?

-----
    Job Levels 75s: thf,brd,nin,blm 61rng , 61monk ,41sam , 42rdm ,37war , whm , dnc
    Rank(s) 10 sandoria
    Crafting Skills :bone 100+3 alchemy,wood,leather 60+1 smith/gold 43
    ZM/CoP Mission ZM16/cop 8-4 (sky and sea unlock)toau:22
    Dynamis Status all clear
    Time you are available to play:mostly after 9pm est till 4am est(sometime after 2pm est will be on) (no work day will be online full day)
    Anyone who you know/are familiar with currently in the LS :don't think so
    Your Current LS GrandtheftChoco

was transfer from phoenix few days ago..known alil bit background of kujata ex-name:Ecklip
    and have a few friend i know in reallife like melchian , takigurl,ahsan etcs.if need referrence i guess you can ask them XD

i m playful and whoever love rabbit meatballs and rabbit pie are my friends, thf at heart...always trying to solo everything :X
    oh and i m chinese XD (not gil farmer >.>; )

target:chocobo wand next year!!!! also hope to make a chocobo max in all 4 stats

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

I guess I should assume no news is good news?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

He was in my LS(at the time) back on phoenix(when I was there). forum.legacyls.com

Was a moderately skilled player with passable gear I guess. Funny little guy though, nice to have around in LS chat. Disappeared mysteriously for a long time and popped back every so often, so I can't honestly say if it's the same guy it was previously.

Watch out for him in meripo though, I meritted with his THF once. BRD pulled a mamool while we were fighting a skoffin and couldn't get the mamool asleep so I did some stuff to get it's attention and give the bard another shot at sleeping it. At the same time Ecklip TA WS'd the skoffin onto me, I got double attacked by the mamool, single attacked by the skoffin(wiping shadows), fang rushed for 1600 damage and hit by the mamool for 300 damage finishing me off... l'il bastard.

IT ONLY TOOK 11 YEARS.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Devia Danoma
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

He was in Midnight on Phoenix recently, although very briefly. Went all emo one night in sky when a blue door closed on him and other alliance members couldn't open it again fast enough for him. Logged out and disappeared. Average player with average gear, a persecution complex and an inventory full of fireworks. For what it's worth, I seem to recall him saying that he is not the original owner of the account.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I remember Ecklip mentioning that he was french-canadian so i guess you could possibly use that as a basis of whether this person is the original account holder or not.

Other than that, not much to say.

Yes, I know him irl as he mentionned in his application. I haven't really played with him in game, so I can't really vouch for him. For sure that he's a good player... all my rl friends are good players in any game

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

[Edit] One more thing... it's the original owner, not fake. Talked with him 2 weeks ago... he quit for a while and missed the game so decided to come back.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

never saw him at any hnm camps. thats all i know about him.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

heya devia.
    yup i agree with devia.

apparently, ecklip says hes a diff owner.

playful?? i dont think so.

(=

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I am also in Midnight LS and if it's the original owner he will possibly annoy the hell out of you but when he applied to our LS he told us he was a friend of the original owner not the original coming back.

Anyway, the short time he was in the LS he was a solid player and seemed like he had good intentions of helping the LS achieve it's goals but he got real upset because we would talk on ventrilo a lot and he thought we were ignoring him. Hence the Blue door incident in Sky which was blown way out of proportion.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

Decent person as an individual. Not necessarilly the most contributing member to a HNM situation. It'd depend on how hardcore your HNMLS for camping/killing/whatnots.

Awesome person to hang out and shoot the bull with, but when business needs to get done, not necessarilly as best as an experienced hardcore endgamer. Overall a decent BLM though. No zomg rediculous gear, but does well with what he has.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

He doesn't like it when you call him "pickle"