Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

[Quetz] Colett & Eormanric

A boyfriend & girlfriend application. Looking for any information. Thank you.

Prior Server(s): Quetz

Prior Character Names: Colett

Prior Linkshell(s): JDA, United

Prior Contacts: Hmm Methodtsi, Linjah for United and Eor for JDA ^^;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prior Server(s): Quetz

Prior Character Names: Eormanric

Prior Linkshell(s):JeanneDaArc

Prior Contacts: I was one of the leaders, but you can talk to blazeoffury or anyone on the server really. i'm not tainted

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I have only been on QC for about 3 months now, but I have only heard good things about Eormanric. We have a mutual friend and she speaks very highly of him and was the reason she joinded JDA. Also all of his posts on the QCDN forums are respectful and well thought out. Also JDA was a very well ran NA/JP HNM LS. They were very well skilled and respectful at camps. It is a reflection of great leadership in my opinion.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Eor is a really good guy. He's awesome, and I'd be sad to see him. go ;-; As for Colett, didn't really know her, so I can't say much.

JDA was not that respectable really, but that was due to other factors/people that will stay out of this thread. But Eor was always a good man trying to defend what he believed in, just got into a bad crowd. He would be a good addition, I'm sure.

But it's best to reject him so he doesn't move servers. PLEASE ; -; Just kidding.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Weiing View Post
    Eor is a really good guy. He's awesome, and I'd be sad to see him. go ;-; As for Colett, didn't really know her, so I can't say much.

JDA was not that respectable really, but that was due to other factors/people that will stay out of this thread. But Eor was always a good man trying to defend what he believed in, just got into a bad crowd. He would be a good addition, I'm sure.

But it's best to reject him so he doesn't move servers. PLEASE ; -; Just kidding.
    Oh, I am just saying since I have been on QC. They have always been nice to us and very respectful. Everything that I heard about him has been positive since I have been on server.

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

Eor

Very good guy, arguably the backbone of the NA portion of the mixed JP and NA LS known as JDA. Apparently I joined after their glory days, and tbh saw nothing that would justify being called a 'bad crowd'. In any case, Eor is definitely a stand-up guy, one of 2 main reasons I joined the shell.

After he left the shell basically went from HNM to social, so you have an idea the impact of a player of his calibre is. I never thought I'd see him leave JDA but... in any case, I hope you guys are a good home for him.

Colette I also don't know as well but was very happy when she joined as she always happily came WHM, which meant I never had to XD

Will definitely be missed

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Colett is cool as for Eor take him.

Great guy!

Eor is one of the most well known and respected people on Quetz. I'm sure a large part of our server will miss him as it is a great loss to our community. I am a member of a competing HNM shell and Weiing was a member of a different competing HNM shell. I think it says alot about a person when your competitors like and respect you enough to post a recommendation. He's an excellent player, well geared, and probably the best part is that he is one of the nicest people you will meet.

Colett was in United and they are just a really good group of nice kids that nobody on our server would have anything bad to say about. I'm sure she'll be great to have coming from them.

Best wishes to both of you

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

nicho marry me, just dont tell cole ;p

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Pretty much same as what everyone else posted. Nice guy and and friendly to you even if you are in a rival HNMLS.

Quote Originally Posted by eormanric View Post
    nicho marry me, just dont tell cole ;p
    Pfft I only date PUPs... you probably don't even have it unlocked.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Eor's cool, he's helping me out on an ongoing bc about a potential account theft (Jayson maybe more could help w) :<

Sanoske

What... he's leaving? Bastard.

Eor is a good person, good player. JDA had some questions behind it, but Eor was a standup guy. I'd say he'd be a great addition to any LS. Good luck bud.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

A question was posed to me on Quetz's server forums by Eor. Since I can't answer there, I will answer here.

Why would I apply to his shell, if I thought so low of JDA? I was told by BoF you guys were cleaning up the LS, and he grilled me for a few days till I applied. While I'm doing my thing, I see some familiar faces from the thieving point of view: Aced (has a BG warning about stealing Osode and running back to Quetzy) and Syliph (Used to claim to have every high level craft and steal people's synth mats). Then a few gimps got allowed into the shell, and I withdrew my app.

I've never had a problem with Eor, but when a shell goes around calling themselves one of the oldest LSs on a server, it shouldn't be a technicality that makes it true. The real JDA was a powerhouse, the new JDA was a fringe LS that barely claimed anything and had a bunch of shitty players. They went as far as having their sack holder go to another server and recruit. He brought a bunch of players back with him, and they were all shocked to see the claim rate wasn't what was promised, and the oldest shell (original was mostly all JP) was full of NA gimps. It's one thing to sucker someone from your server to join your LS, but when someone pays $25 to join your LS, then finds out your LS sucks and has to pay another $25 to get off the server, thats wronger than two left shoes.

But again, Eor was always ok when I bumped into him doing meripos, NM fights etc.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 510Meeze View Post
    A question was posed to me on Quetz's server forums by Eor. Since I can't answer there, I will answer here.

Why would I apply to his shell, if I thought so low of JDA? I was told by BoF you guys were cleaning up the LS, and he grilled me for a few days till I applied. While I'm doing my thing, I see some familiar faces from the thieving point of view: Aced (has a BG warning about stealing Osode and running back to Quetzy) and Syliph (Used to claim to have every high level craft and steal people's synth mats). Then a few gimps got allowed into the shell, and I withdrew my app.

I've never had a problem with Eor, but when a shell goes around calling themselves one of the oldest LSs on a server, it shouldn't be a technicality that makes it true. The real JDA was a powerhouse, the new JDA was a fringe LS that barely claimed anything and had a bunch of shitty players. They went as far as having their sack holder go to another server and recruit. He brought a bunch of players back with him, and they were all shocked to see the claim rate wasn't what was promised, and the oldest shell (original was mostly all JP) was full of NA gimps. It's one thing to sucker someone from your server to join your LS, but when someone pays $25 to join your LS, then finds out your LS sucks and has to pay another $25 to get off the server, thats wronger than two left shoes.

But again, Eor was always ok when I bumped into him doing meripos, NM fights etc.
    Just to clear things up i spose i owe it to you, Syliph was kicked, i did it a while ago. I was in JDA in it's powerhouse days, when blazes friends joined ls we were far past our glory days lol... JDA is half the reason i want to leave quetz, after the JPs stopped playing/camping we were forced to expand and recruit more. With me and maybe one person helping me lead, the ls was at a camp and apparently some of the members were talking about me behind my back. I have all the gear i want mostly, aside a few select items. IE d-ring etc, but i have every item from aery and still camped more than most. I don't have it in me to join another HNM ls on quetz, i'd be CC'ing too many friends. I just found it funny you rated me down because we always got along.

As you can tell, my massive post count is intimidating. However, I was called out by name here and should probably put in a couple pennies.

Colett - Extremely well-mannered and never gripes about jobs required. She knows how to play the jobs effectively that she has leveled as well. Only negative thing I would be able to quote is she seems to move around a bit (of course I am probably a little biased after passing Dalmy on lolBLM to the BRD and then watching her leave afterwards )

Eor - No play experience with him, but same as the rest have posted in that I have heard nothing but positive comments on this fella. JDA (imo) used to be much better than it is today and he's most likely defecting as it deviates from his ideals. Sounds like a win for anyone that takes the pair.

Thanks,
    Method

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by eormanric View Post
    Just to clear things up i spose i owe it to you, Syliph was kicked, i did it a while ago. I was in JDA in it's powerhouse days, when blazes friends joined ls we were far past our glory days lol... JDA is half the reason i want to leave quetz, after the JPs stopped playing/camping we were forced to expand and recruit more. With me and maybe one person helping me lead, the ls was at a camp and apparently some of the members were talking about me behind my back. I have all the gear i want mostly, aside a few select items. IE d-ring etc, but i have every item from aery and still camped more than most. I don't have it in me to join another HNM ls on quetz, i'd be CC'ing too many friends. I just found it funny you rated me down because we always got along.

Eh, no offense, but the JDA powerhouse days was before it was split into Fygla's and Serise's LS. Fygla kept the bulkpart of the powerhouse, Serise even joined integral for a while before he reformed JDA with very few of its original members. The new JDA barely ever managed to do anything but Aery. Thats not a powerhouse.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Caerloc View Post
    Eh, no offense, but the JDA powerhouse days was before it was split into Fygla's and Serise's LS. Fygla kept the bulkpart of the powerhouse, Serise even joined integral for a while before he reformed JDA with very few of its original members. The new JDA barely ever managed to do anything but Aery. Thats not a powerhouse.
    No offense taken, but we did a lot of things that you may not have seen. When i first joined we were a powerhouse, we didn't camp tiamat or anything. That's because we had no interest in it. We always killed what we camped, aside some mpk's we did fine with our low members. JDA got pretty sketchy towards the end i'll be the first to admit it, but that's why i left. Aside some other stuff that won't be said here. I think i'm an ok player Fyg was talking to me as soon as i left JDA asking me if i had interest in Integral, but we've been sorta friends for a while now and i don't know if i have it in me to CC friends from quetz. I had a great run and took a lot out of it! Even just from the responses from others in this thread, can be said i have friends in almost all areas on our server ^^.

To be really honest Caer i don't even know why we stopped talking, after you and Ona left THL (lol) things just went to shit. It's a shame really, purfairy is back around. It was nice to catch up.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Yea, i didn't say anything about your skill, your an ok player. I was merely stating that the JDA you joined isn't the JDA that dominated the entire endgame scene for years.