FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

[Pandemonium] Strength/Ent + Cjinn

Strength MNK NIN Ent BRD Cjinn DRK

Says he was in Perseverance > Hats on Pandemonium and transferred there from Quetz. Also states that Cjinn was his cousin's account that quit and he took over. Any info appreciated.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Both Strength and Cjinn are/were part of my Dynamis shell, Legacy. Cjinn was a member (since Feb.) while he was still playing, and Strength joined in part due to that (member since April). Both showed up consistently until around the end of May or so, at which point they stopped coming altogether without a word.

That I know of, he also had attempted/put together a Nyzul static, but I'm not sure how that panned out. Was pretty specific with requirements, and had posted on our forums and on Alla that I know of.

While attending with us both seemed competent and friendly enough, however, the disappearance without notification is kind of annoying, since FFXIAH shows him still on Pandy as of a few days ago.

Meh

Meh gonna be honest was pissed off at the time. In the end it was my fault for running Mirc in the background. Perseverance.ne1.net is the website for perseverance and you can ask what happened there. In the end the leader Bjornar said he had no issues with me and thought I was cool ppl but some others didn't. Still have friends in there and am very happy they have succeeded in ff.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Can not say enough about Str/Ent. Awesome player, great leader, funny as hell to BS with on Vent. I was with his Nyzul Static up to the time I went over to Sylph. Would be a good addition to your shell.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

This guy applied to Vicious on Lakshmi, and apparently several other places as well.

Applied to demo too, lol. Just applying to everywhere I see.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

yeah he said he was applying to multiple LSs accross all servers so i guess that would make sense
    might have hit up Mercury, Kaolin and several others by now as well

-dd

?

Im confused why people take applying to more then one linkshell as a bad thing. What because a linkshell doesn't need me i should give up on final fantasy? I spot out which linkshell i think have either risen to the top or can rise to the top and apply. I have the experience the playtime and the dedication to rise to the top. And i assure you when i do find a linkshell they will be glad to have me.