Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Version Update Notification (07/23/2008)

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics.../3468/3468.jpg

The next FINAL FANTASY XI Version Update has been scheduled to take place in early September. The development team is currently hard at work to bring you the following, just to name a few items:
    - The continuing episodes of nation quests for the Wings of the Goddess expansion.
    - Major battle-related tweaks and additions.
    - Adjustments to fellows and Campaign.

We will be posting more detailed information on the next version update right here on Topics as it becomes available, so stay tuned!

--

speculation, go!

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

This looks very promising for Dynamis. The bullet points are so far unexciting.

Looking forward to September already.

Old Merits
    BG Level

IS THAT PUP RELIC I SEE?

IN DYNAMIS?

FUCK

I'm wondering what sort of additions or adjustments it could be... Not that I don't consider things like AF2 jobs have been considering, but these days with SE you just never freaking know anymore.

oh god... back to city dynamis again....................................

Old Merits
    BG Level

INCREDIBLE SPECULATION:

What worries me is the fact people will only be doing city runs for new jobs relic, what's in it for the other jobs who have gotten everything? lol. Ughhhh they better increase the droprate if so.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Jkun View Post
    IS THAT PUP RELIC I SEE?

IN DYNAMIS?

FUCK
    If this is the only reason for that picture of Dynamis I am already disappointed. I am truly sorry to all the BLU/COR/PUP, but I was hoping it was the price change/drop increase that SE was thinking about tinkering with.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Interesting. Can't wait for more info.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

They'll give the beastmen another steroid shot in campaign, just wait for it. ~.~;

Relic Horn
    BG Level

HOLY FUCK! and there I tought next update gonne be xmas! FUCK YA SEAKING !!!!!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Lol, tempted to say I saw it coming. It was unlikely they'd make the AF drop from salvage, and even more unlikely from Assaults & Nyzul. Einherjar is too inaccessible to the lower eschalons of the player base, and it wouldn't fit to put ToAU relic into WoTG.

Needs moar details though!

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Blabj View Post
    Lol, tempted to say I saw it coming. It was unlikely they'd make the AF drop from salvage, and even more unlikely from Assaults & Nyzul. Einherjar is too inaccessible to the lower eschalons of the player base, and it wouldn't fit to put ToAU relic into WoTG.

Needs moar details though!
    They also said "We don't see Dynamis as part of the picture" but hey we all know how SE aren't lazy at all, right? Right?

I can imagine it now, armies of COR/BLU/PUP doing dyna only for themselves. City runs are just ugh and if this is what that SS entails then /wrist /wrist /wrist.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jkun View Post
    They also said "We don't see Dynamis as part of the picture" but hey we all know how SE aren't lazy at all, right? Right?

I can imagine it now, armies of COR/BLU/PUP doing dyna only for themselves. City runs are just ugh and if this is what that SS entails then /wrist /wrist /wrist.
    Simple speculation: Jeuno existed in the past too, could be a new event. Also it could totally be a red herring. After all this time of saying they weren't going to add it to Dynamis it would be completely weird for them to recant.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

In case people at work have S-E blocked on their browsers so they can join in on the speculation train!

From left to right: SCH & DNC merits, CoP ToAU quest storyline, PUP Relic in my Dynamis?

EDIT: CoP? ToAU? I plum forgot the name of the current expansion!~

I wonder if pup AF2 will be better than usukane. Here is hoping for armor that improves the pet. pet : magic skill +15/melee skill +15 *yes, please*. Although it will be some lame things like "decrease overload rate"..

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    Simple speculation: Jeuno existed in the past too, could be a new event. Also it could totally be a red herring. After all this time of saying they weren't going to add it to Dynamis it would be completely weird for them to recant.
    While Jeuno did exist back then, Ru'Lude Gardens did not exist atop of it. (It was built on top of a different bridge that was destroyed by Gigases during the Crystal War. Plus I kind of doubt that it had Goblin Replicas in it.)

It would be strange if Square recanted. But we are still waiting for all of the solo content in ToAU...

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by pchan View Post
    I wonder if pup AF2 will be better than usukane. Here is hoping for armor that improves the pet. pet : magic skill +15/melee skill +15 *yes, please*. Although it will be some lame things like "decrease overload rate"..
    If it's in Dyna,

If it's a great piece,

It's gonna be Beau/Xarc.

I can imagine every piece will do something to the puppet, like regular AF. Aside from Repair since we have 2 pieces that already enhance it to a pretty good state. (adding erase and also improving HP/tick)

I don't think it will be "better than" Usukane or Enkidu for the master's side of the job, but for the puppet, since it's tailored specifically to the job itself, without having to worry about other jobs that can use the set, I think it'll be pretty fucking amazing. Especially since it took 2 years to get here.

Unless SE screw it up, of course.

Edit: It still makes no sense story-wise. Why would these jobs drop in a place where they never existed in the past? Maat sure as hell doesn't know about them, and unless they add Hydra Blue Mages and shit then it just doesn't add up. It's driving me nuts even thinking about it. On top of that, age-wise, what logic could there possibly be to add them to one of the oldest events in the game? lol

Habitatt Hasher
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyra Ravenlocke
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Hrm... so the translated interview about us having to wait a "long" time for another version update seem to be.. bunk.

Cool I suppose.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Such an early version update tease makes me think they know the last update was luke warm. D:

Oh, and JKun, rock on with the Phoenix Wright Avatar, OBJECTION!!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Oh man our lockup list just got a mile and a half longer for dynamis.

I love new stuff, truly do, but why so soon? Are they that worried about holding interest?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast