BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

[Cerberus] WildestDream/YourFantasy open for applications

WildestDream which used to be YourFantasy is actively looking for new members.
    An Application can be found at our Website.
    www.Your-fantasy.tk

End game events include:
    HNM's
    Sea
    Sky
    Limbus
    Einherjar
    Dynamis + CoP Dynamis
    ZNM's

Applicants are to have both Sky and Sea access. City Dynamis wins are expected. Miminum of 1 lvl 75 job is required.

Meloria is the current shellholder. Wildestdream/YourFantasy has been doing end-game on Cerberus for the last 4 Years. One of the longest standing end game shells on the server.

We are an eastern based LS running mainly from 6pm-midnight est. Weekends we may have events start earlier, depending on the event or ToD.

We are a more relaxed end-game ls for those who can not be on 24/7 for camping. We rotate our events week to week in order to give a little variety to the game.

If you have any questions please send me a PM, or if you are on cerberus send one of the following people a tell for more information:
    Gahlek
    Meloria
    Crysius

Thank you
    ~Crysius

DAKPluto

I may techinically be from a "competing" LS but I can tell you Crysius and Meloria are both great leaders and YF..err...WD is a very fun place to play in. IMO the best LS for people not looking for hardcore 24/7 stuff going on, but still plenty of end-game.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I've had nothing but good (though limited) experience with these guys either, but what strikes me is that there's so many Cerberus LSs advertising here for members! What's going on, mass exodus from the server or something???

Anyway, a tip for anyone considering coming to Cerberus... there are plenty of people on these forums that can provide good info on all these LSs for compare/contrast purposes or you can PM the advertisers directly so they can distinguish their LS from the others.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I actually just had a conversation with someone about that same topic. Cerberus seems to have had a pretty big drop in it's server population, or at least that's how it feels.

DAKPluto

Without a doubt the server has seen more leave than transfer to us.

And honestly us and KoN probally had a lot to do with that. The near stranglehold we held for so long on the ground kings I'm sure was a factor in a few of the people leaving the server hoping to get a better chance at them.

Which is actually kinda funny since the server has seen the most competition on the kings after they left, lol.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I enjoy the current competition at kings.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Quote Originally Posted by Crysius View Post
    <3

How often do you outclaim Armada?

DAKPluto

Oh, by all means competition is a very welcome thing. The times the alliance was dropped with KoN was pretty much for that very reason.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Armada doesn't really concern us as much as WW or KON. I'd say we put up a decent fight for claim. i'd say claim maybe 1/4 of the time against the 24/7 ls's, maybe slightly less.

<Eanae> they never claim
    <Eanae> 1/4 is bullshit
    <Eanae> 1/7 tops
    <Eanae> they claimed once this month first window
    <Eanae> WW had darters, we werent there yet

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

I'd say maybe 1/7 tops. The only Fafnir you've claimed this month was a first window pop in which WW had Darters and Armada was in the tree. Also Shue, I know what you're thinking, and this linkshell is no better then KoN, WW, or Armada when it comes to mpking. They just don't bot.

DAKPluto

Armada doesn't really concern us as much as WW or KON. I'd say we put up a decent fight for claim. i'd say claim maybe 1/4 of the time against the 24/7 ls's, maybe slightly less.
    I gotta say I've noticed since y'all have started showing back up to DA since the reform y'all been claiming pretty good. Although I don't know if I'd say we are much of a 24/7 anymore...been hard lately getting the people to be on during those early hours. Most of that time been going to ExRa and RTU. (And the occasional MeteorShower, who is without a doubt the sickest claimers of them all.)

EDIT: I think Eanae missed that month when y'all claimed like 4/5 times in a single week. (The week y'all got ridill.)

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Yeah, some people forget that we don't camp all the time. Since we don't camp often before 6pm est, it kind of reduces the chances of claiming a lot per month. So yeah, we don't get many per month.
    Actually we don't advocate MPK attempts. If someone tries pulling something in our shell, they hear it from the sacks.
    Also, does it matter where anyone else was? We claimed, we killed...That's what matters.
    Anyways, if you want to talk symantics, send me a PM. This thread is intended for those interested in potentially joining the LS.

For the record, I was asking from the point of view of a player with decent endgame experience, with no LS.

But yeah, Cerberus sounds shitty, so that fleeting interest is long gone.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Cerberus isn't really as bad as some make it out to be . It's mellowed out quite a bit.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Thanks for the support WT.

Its no secret, we only camp between 6-12 EST. Its rare we have more than a handful of people on any earlier than that. So yeah we're up there for 4-5 days, then we're gone for a while. Its the best balance for our shell.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

They sound whiny. I have respect for them if they truly don't bot, but they will start doing it eventually - they can't beat WW, KoN, or Armada if they don't.

Geno01

I dont get why they say they dont bot. They botted while i was there so Im pretty sure its still going on, and that was shit what 3-4 years ago. Of course to be fair it was a small number of us approved by the old leader. So cant say 1 way or the other. Not like its a huge deal anyways. Anyone that comes to aery either bots or dont stay long.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

We don't talk about botting, we have no links to applications, we have no forums for botting, we don't do anything that involves botting as a linkshell. Whether members do it on their own I don't know and I don't care to find out. But that's how it is. Whether it's relevant to whether an applicant prefers to join or not is up to them.

The bulk of our events (the ones mentioned) don't require automated programs, anyway. We work together and complete those events efficiently and regularly, which aside from HNM camping is something worth considering for application.

All we're looking for here are good players interested in joining so we can have more people to complete our events faster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast